Lost & Found

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by evilyami, Feb 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. evilyami

evilyami how will this affect the trout population

[​IMG]

Dreamscape Archive | 2-10-309

I'm in a meadow, indescribably basic. I can't make out my surroundings very well. The weather feels cool on my skin. It's early autumn - or maybe early spring. The flowers are a little dry. Arid, maybe. I don't know why I'm in this meadow. I'm lightly dressed for the weather, and I feel cold. I move forward through the grasslands, but as I move the grass becomes taller. My ears have some light tinnitus. I feel like that the grass isn't getting taller, but I am shrinking. I'm sinking. Beneath my feet is quicksand. I panic, and I turn around, and walk out if it easily. I'm in the meadow again in seconds. In the distance I can see an old fortress, run-down, maybe. Grey and red bricks. Some of the walls are collapsed. There are footsteps on a trail leading towards the castle. The footsteps weren't there before. I follow the footsteps.

The trail is completely clear, but it is surrounded by dense foliage. Asters grow on the path there. I love the asters, but they make me feel uncomfortable. Always asters. I keep following the path, though I don't know if it ends. As I walk towards the path, I hear something behind me - a faint voice. I hear the call of the Spirit. I wonder if this is a vision from the spirit. I see Fritz, sprightly and younger than I remember. It's hard to see him but it's definitely him. He asks if I need a guide through here, but doesn't want to answer. I follow him.

He walks through the grass, off the path. I follow closely and reach for his hand, but I can't seem to grab it. He babbles about something I don't understand. I think about how I miss him, and he stops moving. He turns, and hands me a bouquet. Aster. Why is it always aster? I smell them, and they have a beautiful aroma. I thank him, but he is gone. I am no longer in the foliage, but in a completely dark room. I can feel stone beneath my feet. My feet tap against it. I hear singing in the distance. I know her voice. I move aimlessly around the dark room until I start to hear the singing better. I find a stairwell, there's a light shining up it. The voice is here.

I run up the stairwell. I feel that there's someone following me, but I don't want to turn back. My back feels cold, though I am in uniform now. When did I put this on? The voice becomes clearer. It's Tori. She's standing underneath the rain. It's raining on her, but everything is sunny around her. I'm in a paved garden now. I step closer towards her. The closer I get, the more overcast it is. She's still singing faintly. I don't remember her singing like this. She's staring at a brick laden wall. I am next to her now. She has stopped singing suddenly. She doesn't move.

I try to look at her face. I move to her front to see her. Her eyes are empty. I wonder if she is okay, but I can't tell if she is or not. I lay my hands on her shoulders. I feel a sharp pain. There's a dirk in my chest. I try to pull it out, but her hand is there, preventing me. I try to get away from her, but the dirk is still there. It won't come out. I can't see her anymore. I don't know where I am anymore. Everything is blurry. There is so much noise. I still hear her singing. I don't know why she is singing. I don't know if she is singing. There's a deafening screech, like boiling water in a kettle. I don't know what's happening.

Afterwards, I woke up. I felt like I couldn't move anything - and someone was still watching me. From my bedroom doorway, I couldn't see it, but I could tell somebody was there watching me - breathing on me. I couldn't scream for help, my mouth would not move. I could not lift an arm to defend myself, either. They ultimately left once I could move again. I've had a similar dream to this two months ago, but Victoria was not this descript before. I don't think I'm the same person I was so many years ago. I hope she'll grow to accept it, just like I have.

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 5