• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Lorraine Du Poncaire

This character is actively played.
Reaction score

Basic Information

pppppp.webp

The Swan Knight

Lirh Lorraine du Poincare The Swan Knight

The Lirh is empathetic, timid, gentle and ambivert in nature, a protector their heart urns for the sword to serve the Empire. They are obedient, loyal and unhesitating to their duty and loved ones. Lorraine preserves through turmoil, their flaw lies with themselves and the insecurities they feel. The Ugly Duckling feeling unworthy around other does not understand the beauty and worth they have and that they will grow into a Swan.

QWkrTF_hSD406adzuJteKpNtXT5mclOq6RGAgC1TMohJaiIFDKCEjQm2vxff5kgZ5U5V0yjjAyJoKlIJuYu0nO-Wg_enxIHaAKb1Eu0rU9Dlec4DWgxmSIxdnnXvYyAFyLKFJHoF

[Character Information]
Full Name: Lorraine du Poncaire
Race: Ithanian Ailor
Eye Color: Soft Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 152 pounds increasing.

Viridian Knight Tyrian Chapter

Proficiencies

Strength: 0

Constitution: 5
(15 Roll)
Rebound
Rage Counter
Interception
Breather
Iron Will

Arcane: 0

Dexterity: 7
(16 Roll)
Cutthroat Target
Cutthroat Backstab
Cutthroat Dodge
Cutthroat Evasion
Cutthroat Flank Pack
Cutthroat Stance (Free)

Close Save
Sharp Reflexes

Wisdom: 0

Faith: 1
Hallow Invocation Pack [Ailor Racial]

Magic: 0

Charisma: 0

⥈Languages
⥈Common (Childhood)
⥈ D'Ithanie, (Mother-tongue)
⥈ Leutz (Taught)

⥈Mutations
Wings

QWkrTF_hSD406adzuJteKpNtXT5mclOq6RGAgC1TMohJaiIFDKCEjQm2vxff5kgZ5U5V0yjjAyJoKlIJuYu0nO-Wg_enxIHaAKb1Eu0rU9Dlec4DWgxmSIxdnnXvYyAFyLKFJHoF

[Visuals]

Lorraine du Poincare embodies both male and female Ithanian qualities, having a round feminine face with round doefull eyes and broad shoulders with a tall and atoned body. Their chest laid flat, but their back was curved and their legs were tall and slender, they can not identify as a woman or man as their appearance is a beautiful mixture of both.

A staple of Lorraine's appearance is their long coil curly blonde hair, the curls were often frizzy and their hair damaged on the rare occasion that their hair is tamed and styled. Noted tangled in their hair are two sets of wings that extend from their scalp.

rTaauVrWlxb0VwpaxIOTKI_SJrTK4hiFZTTW1SQOenLADaUBfb8YRz0VZjYaTBP64HMq1oSXpNH_kH39Pc4jPnAagb4oqfvuwYAyyGKm7K1fzvXcJ-LkMCUNpw0Vfw2gV2xk2wyN

Life Story
(Spoilers: Please read only if necessary)

Childhood
Lorraine was born alongside their twin sister Fabienne in Maraisbruke (Leutz Land) As a babe Lorraine developed a mutation causing the new-born Cadieux to sprout angelic wings from their scalp that would grow as they did. This led to the nickname 'The Ugly Duckling'. Lorraine saw very little of their parents, while being looked after by servants Fabienne was the one who read them to sleep, comforted them when sad or scared, and looked after them.

[Adolescence]
Fabienne being sent away to Ithanian courts left Lorraine lonely, they often confided in books and found comfort in fictional characters. Lorraine's father enrolled them into Knight education, sending Lorraine to Regalia in order to study, train , and squire to become a Viridian. Lorraine obediently studied and was happy to read books but being frail and weaker struggled to train, Because of this they felt isolated and became timid, reserved, and shy. Lorraine's timid nature left them lonely and struggling to communicate but despite this, they never faltered in their ability to be kind to others and devoted to their duty.

[Young Adulthood]
Lorraine in this time would write, illustrate and publish their book "The Moon Princess" in Ithania which became a success. The book features a Knight character that is a reflection of the type of person Lorraine wants to be. A Children's Ithanian Publisher offered Lorraine a contract to sign with the Publisher to distribute and handle all production of the book while they
focused on their studies. A year later Lorraine graduated.

[Present Day]
After releasing their book and graduating Lorraine would spend a year finishing a book tour across Ithania. Lorraine returned to Regalia to join their sister Fabienne in the capital and to be adopted into the du Poncaire family, now attending to their duties as a graduate.

upload_2023-1-14_22-42-34.webp

opLgYSJjaJ4I5XJaW4JioLzhzvE8GY-hsKtyYmyqQGPDul292pq8WSCghSpF-u8YCglXBFYpTXRmepFV1YIM6l43qV6TrfxrecPfT9J6FMpGP6vG4s97HpKV3ozAnUdaCgNROxTp

jD4w5bxvXFhgKzWRA7KxwECuMP_18UdEUejUj6Kd6RW5qbXBiMgPhlPUSqIPjzK3U4JpS0uO-0soYGNkscuJB1x22Xzh6FDtlm8kC61KsdGGAz5FG2ComeefUQUDZphZi7JAs-Zx

The Moon Princess is a story following a woman named Celeste who after the death of her father departs to live with a knight in Moonriver Valley, Celeste inherits an ancient storybook from her father that tell's the tale of the Moon Curse, a plague that causes the people of Moonriver Valley to fall into a endless sleep. The Story follows the Princess and Mysterious Knight to save Moonriver Valley, The story follows bloody battles fought by the Knight and complex puzzles solved by the Princess with a grim ending of sacrifice.

The book came under harsh criticism in 304Ac when a journalist released a review claiming the book was "bloody and depicts unnecessary violence" and deemed to "inappropriate" for children. Despite the harsh critique, slander and attempts to make the novel political, The Moon Princess was successfully sold all over Ithania and Lorraine proceeded to take a book tour from the wealth she gained from the publication.

Last edited:
I am sorry for the excessive time it's taken for a re-review.
⥈ +5 10 Pathfinding Art (Points)
⥈+5 7 Horticulture Art (Points)
What is the point investment in these Proficiencies? Please review your Proficiency List and make the appropriate adjustments to both it and your Physical Stat should the updates impact it. Tag me when you are done.

I am sorry for the excessive time it's taken for a re-review.

What is the point investment in these Proficiencies? Please review your Proficiency List and make the appropriate adjustments to both it and your Physical Stat should the updates impact it. Tag me when you are done.

Wow I didnt even see that I'm sorry I fixed it and I think the physical stat is right? I've always been bad at that part so let me know if its wrong