Lord Dan's Art Thread

SilentRuination

AKA SilentEndurance
Supremium
Reaction score
So I see many of you have art threads, and since my increased activity in drawing has made me a lot better than I was drawing a few months ago, I have decided to post my own art thread.

Most of my art I will post here will be pencil and paper drawing until I get the hang of digital art. Almost all of my art will be rough sketches unless I have a lot of time and complete a full-color drawing. I am also very busy with school so I do not expect a lot of activity on this thread. I will also try to post my most recent drawings at least once a week.

Constructive criticism is allowed although do bear in mind I won't be taking all constructive criticism into account, I like to learn things on my own. As of now I will not be taking requests, unless I'm persuaded otherwise. If I do take a request it will be free as long as you give the credit to me.

So my first few drawings I have so far (over the course of several months):

My first and original character in full color, Eraak Drakre:

Next is a digital art I did of Dederick Von Typhon, one of my other characters (My first digital art so it might be bad):

And last but not least, Tyrone Delano, one of my other characters:

Thanks, and enjoy!

Last edited:
Digging around through my art archives and found a few more drawings:

Eraak Drakre

And Tyrone Delano:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I was bored so I drew a quick sketch of Tyrone perched on a balcony:

Its so lonely here.... .-.

Last edited:
Digitalized a Earlier version of Tyrone, I may open an art shop soon....What do you guys think?

Last edited: