Lord Chancellor Delmotte: Call For Aid

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Arhbi, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Arhbi

Arhbi Peacemaker

[​IMG]
    By Official Decree of Lord Chancellor Delmotte

A Call for Aid

Following the disastrous events which transpired yestereve, I have convened with my advisory cabinet to deliberate on what is the next best course of action for the Regalian State, and we have unanimously come to the following conclusion.

The Regalian State will be establishing three experimental groups of academics to assist the Regalian State with the ongoing ‘Clicker Crisis.’ These three groups will consist of the Occult, Alchemical experts and Historians who have been given a united purpose of discovering effective ways to combat these interlopers. Those interested in assisting the people of Regalia by putting an end to these dastardly creatures should immediately approach the following individuals for the following groups:

Reimar Typhonus: The Occult academics.
    Klaus Typhonus & Jared Kade: Historians and Alchemical academics.

Furthermore, I have given leave for Reimar Typhonus to conscript the entirety of the Arcanum Order for purposes known to my advisory cabinet. However, the Regalian State implores any other brave combatants to immediately seek out the aforementioned individual, who shall brief you on what is to be performed.

Lastly, House Delmotte opens the gates of Castle Prinzenhof and invites any and all displaced nobility and aristocracy, who find themselves stranded on the island of Regalia during this perilous time, to take refuge in the safety of our castle walls.

Signed by,
    His Eminence
    Lord Chancellor of the Regalian Empire
    Grand Duke of Basta-Irvelle
    Louis Delmotte
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
  2. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

“Huh, probably should meet this Typhonus then,” muttered a partially confused Altalar.

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

This news reached the ears of an old man within Drixagh lands, blind and barely able to speak.

“Hmm ...”

4. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

A particular expert Chemist by the name of Tiray blinked at the notice a few times, brows furrowing in mild confusion.
    "Jared doesn't know a thing about Alchemy, as far as I know.." She mumbled, snake-like eyes narrowing in uncertainty, all the while she reclined into the couch. A hint of irate envy danced across her features. "So.. A Typhonous is in charge of it? Huh.. I can name a few people off th'top of my head more fit for th'position- 'specially that gal with the Alembic on main street. Or myself."

5. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

"For the Empire"

6. Eyrok

Eyrok Draconic dolt

Ztril perks up on reading about the call for alchemists to come to aid, scurrying off with a spring in his scaly step.

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. FunnySecksNumber

FunnySecksNumber My social game is lacking, just so you know.

after reading, Burton threw the paper to his side, turned his gaze at his sword for a second "I have missed a lot. The city's condition has only got worse." got up and walked away from the bench