Loose Tongues And Hanged Men

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by notjayp, Apr 9, 2021.

1. notjayp

notjayp aye

We’re good to go? Alright.

Loose Tongues and Hanged Men

I’m Alban Koning, knight of Bloodcast and notably known as the Militia Commander for New Crookback. When I read the newspaper, I see a Playero here and there every so often. Why the Violet Guard haven’t dealt with them yet is beyond me. I guess I have to do everything.

First, let me inform everyone of what the family has been up to recently. Countless innocent Nelfin died in Daenshore due to the leaflets the syndicate spread to the citizens of Daenshore. A cousin or something has been accused of murder by the previous Lord Chancellor. There’s also been a robbery of the Mac Conall treasury. I’m pissed about the last one because that’s my friend you decided to steal from, Florence.

Speaking of personal matters, your knighthood. You aren’t one of us. You don’t involve yourself with us. How am I to trust a knight that doesn’t associate with his colleagues? It just opens the door to suspicion, which you don’t need more of.

In any case, you challenged me to a duel. I accept. I’ll be talking to the Master of Prowess, Breothic, to see if we can get a nice spot so the nobility can watch from the shade as I kick your ass.

Did it catch all that? Good, turn it off.

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

“You’re fucking kidding me. Another?”

3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Save some for the rest of us Alban. I need to get my licks in to,” a asha chuckled waiting for any takers to her earlier challenge.

4. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

“For the last time, I had nothing to do with what happened in Daenshore and Noble House Mac Conall.”