• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Looking For Work: Young Girl

Mandyy_

Who am I? I'm the magical Mandy!
Reaction score
Faction
Tyberia
In a somewhat scribble handwriting that seemed readable was posted along the tavern's noticeboard stating:
bctF1W0.png

I am Poppy Cuffburt, thirteen years old and looking for work. I promise I have manners and would make a great nanny, maid, or handmaiden. I've had various experiences with handling infants while staying at my neighbor's house! I'd make a very great girl to serve the young noble ladies of someone's house. Please contact me at your latest convenience.

Sincerely,
Poppy Cuffburt
bctF1W0.png

(On an OOC note don't expect me to be Poppy at events for I will be my noble char: Fernanda Wodenstaff instead.)

Last edited:
In a nondescript handwriting posted beneath.

" Poppy Cuffburt.

I am aware of your history in Lady Elizabeth Black's almshouse and her own praise towards your character during times that you were brought up. Despite our recent run-in, I will offer you an opportunity to serve as a handmaiden to my sister, Ida, and not only be paid but also receive an education of your choosing in return for your service.

Imperial Knight of Ornes, General Hamelin d'Vaud
"

In a nondescript handwriting posted beneath.

" Poppy Cuffburt.

I am aware of your history in Lady Elizabeth Black's almshouse and her own praise towards your character during times that you were brought up. Despite our recent run-in, I will offer you an opportunity to serve as a handmaiden to my sister, Ida, and not only be paid but also receive an education of your choosing in return for your service.

Imperial Knight of Ornes, General Hamelin d'Vaud
"
A letter would be rewritten back not nearly as neat:
Minister, I'm ever so grateful and I accept your offer! I'll do my best to serve your sister, Lady Ida! On one condition that you do not taunt or insult: Wyn.