The Local Chav
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Faction
Arkromus
Kingdom
The Spanish Inqusition
Hola, amigos! I am looking to assemble a team!

I am currently looking for a number of people who are good at or enjoy Combat Roleplay and developing plot's for an event I am planning, they don't need to use their initial characters as their roles will be assigned after a brief check of their skill in certain areas and preference for the role they would like. Further information for this event will be released at a further date when everything has been prepared. It would be preferable for you to be capable of using Skype but in case you do not want to share it or do not have one, a forums group will be supplied.

If you are interested, please private message me. I can run you down a few things and add you to the chat. Thank you for reading and hopefully, we can make a fun event out of this, cheers!

Keypoint's Short Rundown!
  • Recruiting Combat Roleplayers and Writers for the direction and realistic aspect of the roleplay, they will most likely host in a few hour event and such. Preferably looking for twelve CRP'ers and four writers to choose from to add a range of idea's and hopefully improve the roleplay in the long term.
  • Information about this event will be given after it is decided and we have completed all preparation beforehand and we also aim to get some staff coverage to try and make it far more accessible for everyone.
  • This event will base itself on the lore but will share some features not considered lore compliant, this being done in a creative world and will not include any of your mains due to it not being in Regalia (Most likely Nordskagg, Ithania or Daenshore depending on the fitting architecture.