Looking For People Who Need Minecraft Skins

I_N_K_

InkyTheMoth MC - Triangle
Reaction score
Faction
SkyShouters
I recently became interested in the art of minecraft skins and I was wondering if people would like to have a made from scratch minecraft skin I am just tired of seeing the same skin for certain races over and over and over again if you would like a minecraft skin then put a reply down saying the description of your skin if I do not reply after like 2 days then msg me and I will get you your skin as soon as possible when I start working on your skin I shall give you notice I will do any race of any kind and if you just want me to created something creative just put your race in and Ill create something 2014-04-18_18.21.51.png
This is of my creation entirely I am a vispi vespid

Hey I was wondering if you could make one that looks like but not exactly like The Barbarian from Clash of Clans. I know there are other ones already made but, I want one to look professional and creative. Thank You so much!

Here is the barbarian- Barbarian COC.jpeg

I would love a more formal skin for Benedict... On mobile but it is my current skin so just look it up on Novaskin

Could you make a Hammerhead Leucas Maiar skin. It should look like a hammerhead shark in humanoid form, and should be very muscular.

Hi, would you be able to make me a minecraft skin of a human like this as i need a skin made by scratch for my upcoming youtube channel.Also can u put a fair bit of detail in the hair(could you please make the skin the best looking shade for skin color) Thanks :D Minecraft Skin Example.png

Hi, would you be able to make me a minecraft skin of a human like this as i need a skin made by scratch for my upcoming youtube channel.Also can u put a fair bit of detail in the hair(could you please make the skin the best looking shade for skin color) Thanks :DView attachment 46071
please reply as soon as possible, thanks
The last post on this was in July, please do not post on old threads, which is called nercoing here on massive.

TonyTigran_minecraft_skin-6827365.jpg

I would love this skin to be edited for the visuals of the Regnis subrace

http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tigran-visuals-updated.23284/