• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Looking For A Life Partner

Svyatogorye

swimming in chechen tears
Reaction score
Faction
idklol
Kingdom
regalia??????????????
To the respectful Ladies of Regalia,

I hope today has met you with warm spirits. I write today at a simple request for a simple man. I, Lord Inquisitor Albus du Pont of the Crimson Inquisition have found myself in a predicament where I find myself with no time to be in search of a wife. With this letter I write in hopes one of the single women of Regalia would pen back and accept my offer of betroth. What I seek in a woman is not much either. I wish for a human woman, who has not once been in the care of marriage and bond. A woman who is ultimately of the Unionist faith. Last but not least this woman must understand the sanctity that is marriage. Of course, the woman must also be of nobility.

About myself - I am an Imperial Ser of the du Pont Family, Lord Inquisitor to the Crimson Inquisition, and greatly gifted with my hands. I can sculpt anything I put my mind to. I will provide strong offspring and security. I enjoy long walks along the harbor, upholding my duties to the Office of the Inquisition and this Empire, and I am fond of house pets such as dogs or the occasional cat or two. Ultimately I am a simple man with simple requests and will uphold my duty as a husband and eventually a father.

Thank you for your time and Spirit keep you,
Imperial Ser Albus du Pont of Leuzencon
Lord Inquisitor of the Crimson Inquisition
04330976306881956048_65.png

"Greatly gifted with his hands... Hm, hm. Perhaps I will take him up on the offer."
The 70 year-old Constance Ravenstad strutted off with a light grin.
"I am in need of some new pottery."

"Here Solaine. You'll be close to your prime now. He sounds like a catch," Czylle grinned wickedly as she tried to encourage her sister to pay notice, "who doesn't want a man who post publicly about needing a woman?"

@Mayaran

"Here Solaine. You'll be close to your prime now. He sounds like a catch," Czylle grinned wickedly as she tried to encourage her sister to pay notice, "who doesn't want a man who post publicly about needing a woman?"

@Mayaran
Solaine merely emitted a low chuckle as she shook her head, "Yeah, yeah. Right. Your 'funny jests' never seem to end, hm?" The woman waved off, sighing after her statement.

The nelfin read the notice, stifling her laughter as she promptly returned home, only to burst out into laughter the minute the door had been shut behind her. "Beggars can't be choosers. Mark my words; he'll end up with an eighty year old ailor woman. Pft! Be careful what you wish for, du Pont." With that, she went off in pursuit of someone who knew the spell 'visage mirage'.

Siselle Haagenvig barely held in her laughter at noticing the announcement, leaning to whisper into her brother's ear, "Soon you'll be as desperate as that man, seeing you can't get a girl." She snickered nonetheless after her Als-Tunge words, a smile tugged high on her face.
@Anakyrivo

To the respectful Ladies of Regalia,

I hope today has met you with warm spirits. I write today at a simple request for a simple man. I, Lord Inquisitor Albus du Pont of the Crimson Inquisition have found myself in a predicament where I find myself with no time to be in search of a wife. With this letter I write in hopes one of the single women of Regalia would pen back and accept my offer of betroth. What I seek in a woman is not much either. I wish for a human woman, who has not once been in the care of marriage and bond. A woman who is ultimately of the Unionist faith. Last but not least this woman must understand the sanctity that is marriage. Of course, the woman must also be of nobility.

About myself - I am an Imperial Ser of the du Pont Family, Lord Inquisitor to the Crimson Inquisition, and greatly gifted with my hands. I can sculpt anything I put my mind to. I will provide strong offspring and security. I enjoy long walks along the harbor, upholding my duties to the Office of the Inquisition and this Empire, and I am fond of house pets such as dogs or the occasional cat or two. Ultimately I am a simple man with simple requests and will uphold my duty as a husband and eventually a father.

Thank you for your time and Spirit keep you,
Imperial Ser Albus du Pont of Leuzencon
Lord Inquisitor of the Crimson Inquisition
Nadiir looked at the post with a hearty chuckle "Desperate indeed. He most certainly requires someone if he is posting about it wherever he can." he sighed, moving on...perhaps he could try that too, who knew.

To the Dear Imperial Ser Albus Du Pont,
My name is Isabella Miramonte, and I work alongside the lovely Baroness Howlester and Imperial Dame Alaire to make Imperial Events as an Effluer. Recently it has been announced that a Debutante Ball will be held this coming Saturday I do suggest you attend. There you will easily be able to find lovely young lady's who are all stepping into society in look for a loving partner and relationship. I do hope you join us for this occasion and I am almost positively sure you might just find the one you are looking to spend the rest of your life with.

Sincerely,
Isabella Miramonte
Imperial Dame
Grand Effluer
Ps. Do tell your other family member of this, perhaps he would enjoy coming to the ball as well.
@Svyatogorye @Bagley_
Ball Event Link

Last edited: