Succubus Sister
Reaction score
Faction
Wrath
Kingdom
Insidian Supremacy
Roleplay Guilds
Brooderhood
Well I tried to be a guard for a house but it just wasn't my cup of tea so I would like to try to see if any of the noble houses of Regalia would like another servant to join their ranks.

Msg me if you think you do.

Thanks!

-Jack

Well I tried to be a guard for a house but it just wasn't my cup of tea so I would like to try to see if any of the noble houses of Regalia would like another servant to join their ranks.

Thanks!

-Jack
Jack,

I couldn't help but notice your search for employment. It caught my eye on the notice board today.
You may not be interested in my offer, but I can employ you as a servant for the House Candrid. While not your typical Regalian Noble House, I believe you'll find House Candrid to be rather more.

I'm not certain yet how long I intend to be in Regalia for business, though there will be ample time for you to get a good feel of House Candrid in that time. Perhaps, if your employment is found to be mutually beneficial, you'll accompany me when I finally depart Regalia, and return to Harad.

Do write back, as I am quite interested in making positive interactions with the Regalian populace. I trust a native such as yourself would make a decent 'guide' as well.

As the Regalians say, Spirit Bless,
Reginald Candrid, House Candrid Patriarch

Uhh kinda forgot this post I made existed, but I'm still looking for a servant job

Thanks!

-Jack
I'm trying to get my house back in order and will need one. I saw you in-game, you're that Benedictine girl right?

lol nah I was in-between characters, Benedict is a different character, the skin matches up with one names Ada Snyder, but that could definitely work. May I ask what the House is named?
@FlugalMC

Last edited:
lol nah I was in-between characters, Benedict os a different character,, the skin matches up with one names Ada Snyder, but that could definitely work. May I ask what the House is named?
@FlugalMC
Solidor, we have a discord but I'm working on the thread for us as we speak.