• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Lonnie

This character is actively played.

edgerunned

Finn | Nonbinary | Tired™
Reaction score
Lonnie art done by myself. CHARACTER INFORMATION
Full Name: Lonnie Briggs
Heritage: Cearden Ailor

﹂ Prounouns: Any
Occult: Howl Marken
CORE CONCEPT
Just a simple technician trying to live their normal life.. Well, as normal as one can be while living with a curse.

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
Lonnie stands at a height of 5'8". They have auburn hair with loose strands of white, which serves as an indicator of their curse. Their eyes are a warm honey-brown. Lastly, their right arm from the elbow down is a Steamtech prosthetic.
MARKEN APPEARANCE
They are missing their prosthetic when transformed, having only one functional arm. Reworking Appearance.

Art done by myself
  • ⚔︎ ATTACK: Dexterity
    ⛉DEFENSE: Intelligence [Capped]

Fullmarken: +2 Strength. +2 Constitution. Dexterity converts to Strength
    ﹂14/14 Points Used
    STRENGTH: 0
    CONSTITUTION: 0
    INTELLIGENCE: 7

Tech Exchange
    Tech Resist
    Tech Assimilate
    Tech Auto
    Tech Livewire
    Tech Exhaust
    Tech Charge
    WISDOM: 2
    Chem Hyperfocus
    Chem Bang
    DEXTERITY: 5
    Smokescreen
    Ranger Stance [Free. Req: Any Ranger Pack]
    Ranger Tag
    Ranger Trap
    Ranger Cover
    Ranger Cut
    Hook Shot [Ailor Free Pack]
    FAITH: 0
    MAGIC: 0
    CHARISMA: 0
  • To Be Added.
  • AILOR:
    I, II, IV, V

OCCULT, MARKEN
    I, Marken have enhanced senses, even when not transformed. They can see better (even in darkness), or hear quieter sounds from further away. (Consult with Event DM if this would reveal any new info).

II, Marken have a danger sense that borders on precognition, and are "warned" of their possible impending death during Combat or Events, allowing them to prematurely disengage or avoid fighting something.

III, Marken, if at a God Summoning of the God that cursed whatever Marken infected them (however far back), can possibly be given "Redemption Quests" to free them of the curse or help them master it.

IV, Marken fare better in extreme temperatures and climates (cold or hot), and are not hurt or slowed down where other people might be, but this only applies to weather.

V, Marken can declare Rental/Estate/Shop/Base Region or a Wilderness Cave as their "Territory" granting them +1 to Attack Stat (break cap up to 11) while fighting within and around it. If another Marken declares the same area their Territory, neither gets the bonus, and they must fight over the area, with the winner getting the bonus.
    PT. 2
    I, While in Quartermarken Form or greater, while out of Combat, can scale walls (using Ender Pearls) and the sides of buildings as long as they are not a perfectly flat surface.

II, While in Fullmarken Form, a Howl Marken can stare down another Fullmarken to potentially make them back down. Both players /roll 20, best out of three. The loser is forced to look away, deferring to the winner for that one instance.

HOBBIES
Technology
Technician Branches: Teslatech & Steamtech
Focus: Prosthetics, Gadgets, Machinery, Prototype Weapons [Formerly]

LANGUAGES
Common [Free]
⁃ Calem [Learned]
Marken Speech [Curse]

BACKGROUND
⁃ Lonnie stayed in the city of Calemberg for four years to study engineering under their mentor. They weren't a big fan of the city's militarism and later moved to Regalia.
⁃ It was while they were moving to Regalia that they were attacked by a marken one unfortunate night. Lonnie survived, but at the cost of a limb and infection. Little did they know that their life would change forever after that night.
⁃ Adjusting to their curse took time, Lonnie still doesn't have full control of it, but they have at least made it manageable to a degree. If they don't take anything to subdue their curse regularly, it is more likely to act up.

PLOT HOOKS
⁃ Roommate Wanted
﹂ Rent isn't cheap.. Having a roommate to split the bill helps. Lonnie is open to the idea of a roommate, so long as they pay rent on time and aren't a wanted criminal. Or one could just lie, that also works.

Working on more.

Last edited:
6/4/2023:
⁃ Tech proficiency update! So changed things around accordingly.
⁃ Removed Resilience from Constitution.

6/5/2023:
⁃ Removed Edgewalker as it's now gone.
⁃ Dexterity is now a 2 because I don't know where I want to invest that unused proficiency point yet.

6/19/2023:
⁃ Removed Swimming, used Ailor Buff 2 for Threads.
⁃ Added 2 Chem packs.

6/30/2023:
⁃ Removed Charisma since it's been removed.
⁃ Reused Ailor Buff 2 for Tech Armory.
⁃ Reallocated points to Chem point-buys & wherever else.

10/1/2023:
⁃ Replaced Tech Antimagic with Tech Gravity since it's gone
⁃ Used last free proficiency point for Chem Cleanse.

1/4/2024:
⁃ Updated according to Proficiency Update.
⁃ Don't intend on doing much CRP, but added combat styles just in case.

3/26/2024:
Updated according to combat style & marken changes. Hope I did it right.
- Traded out some chem proficiencies for ranger stuff as I feel like it fits better. May or may not change.
8/11/2024:
⁃ Just some formatting updates bc new forums.

10/7/2024:
⁃ Removed Soft-Landing as I didn't realize it was gone. Replaced with Smokescreen.
⁃ Swapped out Technique Parry for Chem Hyperfocus.
⁃ I had 5 points invested in Dex but accidentally forgot to add a fifth pack... Whoopsie!
⁃ Huge formatting updates. I had fun with some of the new features.

10/20/2024:
⁃ Added some art!

Last edited: