Long Road To Paradise

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RandomMinez, Aug 19, 2019.

1. RandomMinez

RandomMinez The Raging Reaper

Hey everyone,
    After many days that have past by, my journey to find my peace is slow progress. I struggle every day to keep my insanity and always try to smile. Looking over my life and trying to think on the bright side. A lot has changed and I feel better about myself and just throw away my horrible past. But, no matter how far I try to run away from my problems. It is always going to be there. You can leave scars on my body and they always heal. But, if you damage my heart, it will be forever be wounded. If that makes any sense to you all. Of course, I'm not here to bring any negative thoughts to people. I am just saying that things happen from time to time. What matters is that if there is a problem, the best thing you can do is try to solve it and deal with it. Here is a quick link if you people don't know what I am talking about.

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/a-message-for-massivecraft.77764/

So let's talk about how I been doing. So far I traveled every inch of my state. I must be crazy enough to burn nearly $700 of gas money just to witness the true beauty of my home. I went back to my old school and said hello to my teachers that surprisingly some of them still work there. I drove by my old hometown to see the house I was raised as an infant. I hiked some mountains and even decided to camp out in some places for 2 or 3 days until I move on to the next camping grounds. Now, I am finally home for about nearly a month of a none stop journey and trying to think about why did I just do that. Was it just to run away from my problems? Or maybe I just did that to experience the outside world that I am not alone. From my understandings, there are people out there that had suffered worse than me. We all have our ups and downs, but just remember that there is always somebody there for you.

Now, am I coming back to Massivecraft to roleplay? Nope. Not just yet. I still have a lot of unfinished business to take care of. I am just wanted to let you all know what I am going through right now. Come to think of it, I never felt more alive. If you guys have any questions or even feel like that you are having a bad day. Talk to me. I'll be there.

• Powerful x 5
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Friendly x 1