Logistics Decree 1

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HydraLana, Sep 20, 2020.

1. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

To the noble and aristocratic Houses of the Regalian Empire,
    As Logistics Minister, I hereby make my first decree. As soon as possible, all Houses are to pledge at least half of their total warships to the State in order to aid in the fight against the Sendrassian Allar. I would urge those with more powerful ships to consider explicitly sending those when they assign their ships, as such vessels often played a key role in the last conflict that Hadar saw. Those with ships already dedicated to the State do not have to pledge more, for you all are already fulfilling the parameters of this decree.

As Logistics Minister, I was also asked to raise levies for the State for the Houses of the Archipelago. However, I very clearly remember when, in the past, far too many levies were raised and many had to be disbanded during our war with the Altalar. Such an event harms a war effort, and the Military currently very nearly has the troops it needs to prosecute this war, for now. As a result, I will call on two Houses to make a contribution of 10,000 troops to the State to provide them with the men they need in the coming October campaigns. I choose these Houses out of practical reasons, not out of favoritism or ire, and I hope all can see that.

I call on Houses Goretaan and Harhold to each give 10,000 Soldiers to the State.

Signed,
    His Excellency Ardige Viduggla

((@FireFan96 @ChapterDeath @Bearacuda @Jonificus ))

• Powerful Powerful x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bearacuda

Bearacuda I am crime man

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
  3. KK134

KK134 Regalian Pioneer