House Auction Lioncourt 7 - Undecorated - Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellimairy

Sophia Du Polignac
Reaction score
Faction
Montfort
bert improved post - kopie.webp
Auction
Lioncourt 7

evelyne.webp

Welcome- Today we're auctioning off Lioncourt 7, Located at the edge of the city, near the many vast and major estates of the nobility, with fresh countryside to enjoy!

Anyhow- Let us wait for our sales Agent, Evelyn Harper.

A women, dressed in pink arrives on the back of a horse, as she clings herself to the driver, who bears noble colors. ''Jóééhóéé!'' She called out, before she lands on her face, lying flat on the floor. Before she can stand up, the driver has dissapeared.

''I was doing -Inves, Innevef.- Investigaizion! Gation!- of the neighbourhood, so I had a /fééw/ drinks at that nice lords manor over there.'' She proceedes to turn on her heels, pointing in any general direction.

''Anyhow!''
She marches in, with you in tow.
''The house consists of three floors and a basement, with large and specious windows, giving you a nice bright house from the inside. There are no decorations- The previous owner has some outstanding debt so- we kindly removed some assets. Anyhow, spacious living quarters as you can see!''

''The surrounding area is lovely, a good and quiet neighbourhood, not to far from the church or perhaps if you're working for a noble family, this is the perfect place to be!''

Sge starts to stumble outside.

''Oh and look at that nice tower!''
She points, as you turn your attention to the tower, you hear Evelyn whistle loudly. Within seconds the horse and the driver reappear and she is hoisted on the horse.

''I have to dash- here, this is how you can leave an offer!''
The horse sprints away and leaflets are thrown out of her purse, littering on the streets.

Ah well- And you thought this would be a boring day, hmm?

Pictures & Map Location
Jeff 1.1.webp Jeff 1.2.webp Jeff 1.3.webp Jeff 1.4.webp Jeff 1.5.webp Jeff 1.6.webp Jeff 1.7.webp

Auction Information:

- Starting Price: 250 Regals
Buyout Price: 400 Regals

Rules:

- No bid sniping, the auction will be extended everytime a new bid is made by six hours.
- Tag the Previous bidder!
Auction Ends at 03 - 04 - 2020 23:59 (DD-MM-YYYY- Yes, the correct way).

Attention, this house is now owned by me, but @JEFFMANS / Vanbrown all vieuwings of the property and communication goes through me.

Wish to tour the propperty? The door is open!

Happy Bidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.