Link Draws Stuff For You.

Last_Link

Dont be that guy
Reaction score
Faction
Oak
Kingdom
The Federation
So after like over years ive decided that im going to get back into art stuff. Just sketches and junk.

These jawns are gonna be free for you people, and ill draw whatever you want me to do. Well not really, ill look through the comments and draw what I feel like drawing.

Im not very good and this is the first time ive drawn anything digitally so yeah. Heres the first drawing ive made.

So yeah, heres the application thingy.

What do you want me to draw: (Your Character, A TV show character, an object, etc)
References/Description:
What is your favorite vegetable:

So yeah, its free. But feel free to leave a tip. Or dont.

Ok.

Bye for now.

What do you want me to draw: Draw me a polar bear :D
References/Description: I think you would know what a polar bear would look like
What is your favorite vegetable: Carrotss

What do you want me to draw: I like free and a tip of 15r , character ;
References/Description: done
What is your favorite vegetable: corn

References/Description: a brown hair boy with book under his arm, wearing a black hoodie with grey paints, his hair is a dirty blonde.
What is your favorite vegetable: potato ily

What do you want me to draw: pug with bowtie, hat and waistcoat.
References/Description: google that yourself my man.
What is your favorite vegetable:
Grape fruit

What do you want me to draw: (Your Character, A TV show character, an object, etc) Character, please meme her, put a tiara on her head and write Princess Viduggla on an ark, it's a meme k
References/Description: Something similar to this.. With the previously mentioned Princess Vidggula bannering over her head, and a crown on her ahead 4 de lolz. Thanks in advance.
7a92998b2d0bed9b842912860a10ed36-jpg.141351

What is your favorite vegetable: socks, jk um I dunno celery

What do you want me to draw: (Your Character, A TV show character, an object, etc) Character, please meme her, put a tiara on her head and write Princess Viduggla on an ark, it's a meme k
References/Description: Something similar to this.. With the previously mentioned Princess Vidggula bannering over her head, and a crown on her ahead 4 de lolz. Thanks in advance.

Image is broke, I need a new one before I can get started my dude or a version that werks

is this what you wanted?
upload_2018-2-9_15-3-43.png