Lhoris

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DahStalker, Jul 9, 2021.

1. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

Lhoris the Lonely
    [​IMG]
    ❂❂❂​

Character Information

• Full Name: Lhoris, Miss Lhoris, Miss Valroris

• Race: Solvaan Altalar

• Sex: Female

• Eye Color: Green
    Core Concept

• Lhoris believes in Unionism though not as strict as her counterparts of the faith might, simply brought onto the belief through influence of those surrounding her, though she primarily admires Sinavaal.

• Lhoris is a wandering Knight and winemaker who settles down for periods at a time randomly, this time doing so within Regalia, mostly to rekindle with her father Sol Minarith. She aspires for the unattainable goal of what she determines to be perfection in herself and lifestyle.
    Proficiency Information

50/50 Profs used 10/10Hobby Used

+15 Blades Combat (+15 Proficiency)

+15 Winemaking Art (+10 Hobby, +5 Solvaan)

+15 Exist Sorcery (15 Proficiency)

+10 Husbandry (+10 Proficiency)

• Mr. Kitty [Cat]

• Daphne [Prog Horse]
    +5 Fist Combat (+5 Proficiency)

+3 Cooking Art (+3 Proficiency)

+2 Baking Art (+2 Proficiency)

[Phys Stat: 20]

Ability Information

Sorcery

- Darkness 1

- Element Brand 2

- Power Curse 3

- Home Enchant 3

- Binge Curse 1

Racial :

Age Control 1

Arken Speculate 1

Arcane Mastery 1

Battle Dress 1

Weapon Song 1

Peace Reign 1

Sollerian Mist 1

Languages
    • Common [Free]

• Altalar [Parent]
    Appearance Information

-Lhoris is unmutated

-Lhoris is short for her race standing at exactly 5’8 with long ginger locks which fade into a sheen silver hue. Her flesh is pale and vaguely blushed though she primarily covers herself from the neck down. Her frame is pear-shaped and more on the lithe side though not feeble as she maintains some sort of toned aspect to her.

Life Story

• Lhoris was born within an Essalonia port-city as her mother was a travelling mercenary to Kyrina I’alith as a bastard of the Nelfin and Laeroth Minarith. She remained there until the age of three, orphaned by conflict, and brought into guardianship by the woman who found her.Lhoris spent the following five years until she was seven in Essalonia, working under her mentor Kaestella by learning from sight and afar before being brought into squireship. They then moved to the Archipelego.

• Kaestella and Lhoris moved to Calleia and there she was taught the tenets of Unionism as Kaestella was a closet follower of the faith, quiet due to the matters of her bloodline. Lhoris continued to flourish under her squireship picking up the longsword as her chosen weapon. At sixteen she lived in Vixhall for three years in which she met her now lover and learned how to make wine.

• In her adulthood at twenty-one the Nelfin became a fully fledged Knight and continued to travel until opting to live in the depths of Essalonia as a wandering Hedge Knight.

• She eventually came to Regalia in the hopes of finding her birth father Laeroth Minarith and trying to possibly settle down within the citadel with an uncertainty.
      The ginger-silver haired Altalar was born sometime within January, 284 AC as a bastard to Laeroth Minarith and his mistress Kyrina. One was an acknowledged Sol of House Minarith meanwhile the latter was a mercenary who travelled alongside a smaller band of mercenaries who ventured across the countryside throwing themselves into conflict with wicked beasts. Within the dawn of her pregnancy the woman had broken off her affair with the Lord and ventured away from Solleria to pursue her duties. Thus, causing the babe to be born unknowingly to her father and his strict-principles.

Three months prior to her birth it was within one of the sea-port cities of Essalonia that her mother resided, giving birth to the elfess and naming her Lhoris. She was raised for the following five years with a decently peaceful lifestyle as much as the shoddy town could provide. She was graced with what toys could be provided and surrounded by faces of those she’d consider family. However with an unpreventable raid she was left devastated and ‘orphaned’, left with only a booklet once belonging to her mother.

Within the stuffed underfloors of her house the youth stayed until through its nook and crannies the flourishing of a red cape was seen. This is where she had discovered her adoptive mother Kaestella. The hedge-Knight of the Bloodcast order had taken the girl in at the age of five and officially brought her in as a squire at the youthful age of seven. It was from here the girl and her motherly figure lived a nomadic lifestyle across the plains of Essalonia and the Archipeleago. Within her youth up to the age of fifteen she remained in the territory of Calleia.

When the girl was sixteen she adopted an addiction to wine during her travels to Vixhall and was granted an apprenticeship meanwhile assisting Kaestella in her Knightly duties there as a squire. It was also around this time she met one of the people she would consider her beloved - a follower of the Unionist faith - who she would obtain a ring of his family heirloom prior to his death of illness. Left in sour taste, the Nelfin became more bittersome by the day.

Eventually turning the age of twenty-one the Nelfin would return to Regalia and become sworn into the Bloodcast order. And for the next four years she would roam across Essalonia as a mercenary and aid those within the aftermath of the Bone Horror Crisis before returning to the Regalian Empire at the age of twenty-five to discover her father only to hesitant and rather become employed as the vintner to House Cadieux then disbanding as to make herself fully anew and meeting her father.
    Progression Information

Warrior 2

Sorcerer 1

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 DahStalker, Jul 9, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  2. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

Reimar: 2/10 | He's lost. He was one of my best friends.
    Mathias: 7/10 | Absolute madman.
    Amirienne : 3/10 | Dont know her a lot yet. Wife of madman.
    Rafael: 8/10 | A special individual
    Franz: 5/10 | What an abnormally large nose.
    Laeroth: 7/10 | Eyo my dad.
    Fulgore: 4/10 | What a champ.
    Philippe: 5/10 | BLOODCAST BLOODCAST BLOODCAST
    Aleksandra Dragic: 6/10 | My friend
    Antoinette Dragic: 6/10 | My friend
    Serafim Dragic: 6/10 | That one guy
    Froya : 6/10 | My friend
    Palina : 6/10 | My friend
    Bellamy: 5.5/10 | My crazy friend
    Bronagh : 6/10 | My friend
    Aylin : 5.5/10 | Crazy friend #2

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #2 DahStalker, Jul 9, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  3. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

4. fantuinn

@DahStalker
    • Remove Middle Altalar from languages. As a dead language, it wouldn't have been taught by parental exposure.
    • Clarify on the exact amount of points left uninvested.

5. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

@fantuinn
    I have made the appropriate changes.

6. fantuinn

7. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

@fantuinn made changes, require re-review
    - Currently von Kerle for the eventline
    - Changed backstory entirely

8. fantuinn

9. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

10. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

Claimed for re-review.

11. sonofthestars

If your character was raised in Essalonia and the Archipelgo, it would not make sense for them to have learned Altalar as per the recent Linguistics update. Parentage no longer confers inherited language, where you are raised does.

Make the appropriate edits in a separate color and tag me when finished.

12. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

If my character was nomadic and raised by Altalar does that not allow her to be capable of speaking the tongue? It's not like she wasn't raised around individuals who never spoke the tongue.

13. sonofthestars

After discussing internally, yes, this is allowed, given that you add what sort of Altalar sub-community this character grew up with. By this I mean it is appropriate for a moving community of Altalar to have raised someone capable of speaking Altalar, it is not okay for a roving band of mixed nomads to have raised someone capable of speaking Altalar.

Please add a detail that explains such in a separate color and tag me when done.

14. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

15. sonofthestars

16. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

17. sonofthestars

@DahStalker Approved, though I'd heavily suggest you make your life story bullet points shorter.

18. SenorRed

SenorRed Refugee

ewww its lhoris