Lewyn Alfonse Du Saullevé

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by LeonIsLame, Mar 6, 2021.

1. LeonIsLame

LeonIsLame little german boy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

‘There is nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness.’

Basic Information

« FULL NAME » Lewyn Alfonse du Saullevé

« AGE » 53

« GENDER » Male

« RACE » Altalar | Solvaan

« CULTURE » Leutz-Vixe

« SEXUALITY » pushes hair behind ear.+

« PREFERRED WEAPON » Beorl Axe

« RACIAL BONUS » Frontline Command

[​IMG]

Skill Information

Proficiency Points: 50 Core Points +10 Talent Points +10 Hobby Points

« CORE GROUP »

• Bardiche Combat + 15 Core Points

• Dagger Combat +5 Core Points

• Rapier Combat +2 Core Points

« TALENT GROUP »

• Frontline Command +10 5 Talent Points + Racial Boost

• Statecraft Command +10 Core Points

• Bodycare Training +10 Talent Points

« HOBBY GROUP »

• Needlework Arts +15 Hobby Points

• Writing Arts +2 Core Points

• Dancing Arts +1 Core Points

Body

« BODY STAT » 20 Bardiche + 5 Dagger + 2 Rapier + 5 Bodycare + 1 Dancing = 33 (Capped at 20)

« BODY SHAPE »

• Sculpted
    • Low Body Fat

Languages

« COMMON » [Learnt, Fluent]

« MODERN ALTALAR » [Maternal Language, Fluent]

« LEUTZ-VIXE DIALECT » [Paternal Language, Fluent]

[​IMG]

Special Traits

« AGE CONTROL I » [ Toggle Passive, Self ]

« ARKEN SENSE I » [ Toggle Passive, Emote Range ]

« ARCANE MASTERY I » [ Magic Spell, Emote Distance ]

« BATTLE DRESS I » [ Toggle Passive, Self ]

« WEAPON SONG I » [ Toggle Passive, Emote Distance ]

« PEACE REIGN I » [ Control Power, Event Venue ]

« SOLLERIAN MIST I » [ Exist Spell, 10x10 Blocks ]

[​IMG]

Visual Information
    « EYE COLOR » Green

« HAIR COLOR » Dark Auburn, though often dyed in various colors

« HAIRSTYLE » Long and Wavy

« SKIN COLOR » Pale

« CLOTHING » Elegant, Dark Red and White, Jewellery, Fur

« HEIGHT » 193 cm or 6’4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personality and Abilities

« ALIGNMENT » Lawful Neutral

« PERSONALITY TYPE » ISFJ-A

« RELIGION » Unionism (6/10)

[​IMG]

Life Story

« AGE 1-6 »

• Lewyn Alfonse du Saullevé was born in the evening of the 23. of January 256 A.C. in Osteiermark, to Quail and Iefir du Saullevé. The seventh-born was energetic and loud very early on, spending much time on the outsides playing, rather than staying inside. He grew up hearing tales about the Lion Pelt Order from his father, being easily impressed by the glory and prestige that surrounded the Order.

« AGE 7-13 »

• As he turned 7, he was sent to Emprizas du Lion Castle to become a Squire in the Lion Pelt Order. His time as Page was fairly ordinary, though his energetic behavior made him stand out particularly among the others. Highlights were when his older sister Eponia would visit him in the castle, as she was one of the people Lewyn looked up to the most.

« AGE 14-20 »

• On his 14th birthday, Lewyn got assigned to his mentor, an Altalar, and an old friend of the du Saullevé family. He encouraged Lewyn to enjoy the quieter and more calm aspects of life, saying that he should try to get his need to always be doing something and to be active under control. The two accepted a lot of shorter jobs, working for various diplomats, celebrities and nobles.

« AGE 21 »

• When Lewyn finally got the title of Man-At-Arms, he immediately went to visit his family, not having seen his parents and many of his siblings for years. The rather boisterous kid that left the estate 14 years ago had become a well-mannered young man. Though he was happy to see all of his family again, him being away for so long caused a certain disconnection between him and his siblings.

« AGE 22-25»

• He could not stay with his family for long however, as his knightly duties required him to search for a patron to work for. Utilising his family’s and his mentor’s connections, he started to get smaller jobs, slowly but surely trying to build a reputation for himself. He discovered fashion to be one of his passions, and during his free time started designing clothes. Numerous jobs for renowned fashion designers helped him develop his skill, which he steadily improved in.

« AGE 26-35»

• Lewyn had never seen the battlefield before, but it came to be that a Regalian Field Commander hired him shortly after the start of the Crysant War. The two became good friends over the years. While he taught Lewyn the intricacies of frontline command and bureaucracy, Lewyn helped him develop his combat skills and maintain a prestigious reputation. Their friendship ended shortly after the war however, after a series of smaller fights about what happened during the war, tensions between Altalar and Ailor, and purist ideologies eventually escalated.

« AGE 36-42»

• Shortly after leaving his previous patron, Lewyn started working for an Ithanian noble and was tasked to accompany her during diplomatic missions and travels all over the Archipelago. While originally only planned as a short-term job, he got promoted to become her Palest after some time of working for her. The two bonded over their passion for fashion, developing a close bond over time. During one of their travels to Daen however, she contracted the Yazzak disease, which ended fatal for her.

« AGE 43-50 »

• After having to come to terms with the death of his long-time friend, the now rather quiet, reserved man returned to Emprizas du Lion Castle to take a Squire and teach him. Lewyn strived to be as good a mentor for his Squire as his mentor was for him. The two, like Lewyn and his mentor before, took many smaller-scale jobs, letting his Squire gain experience in various different scenarios and letting him get to know how it is to work with different types of patrons. The two returned to Emprizas du Lion Castle several years later for the graduation ceremony.

« AGE 51»

• After leaving his Squire to himself, Lewyn got hired to protect a Field Commander in the Dread War, where he not only proved useful in protecting his patron but also in assisting him in leading his troops.

« AGE 52-53 »

• Lewyn went back to shorter jobs around the Archipelago, however after hearing the news that the majority of his family was killed, Lewyn immediately got in contact with his older sister, who asked him to come to the City of Regalia to reunite the remaining members of the family.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 LeonIsLame, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  2. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Claimed for Review

3. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

@LeonIsLame naturally, this is approved. Good work.

4. LeonIsLame

LeonIsLame little german boy

@Wumpatron Few smaller edits: Family name was changed and I changed his religion to Unionism because I forgot to before I posted the app. Shouldn't need a re-review, but I lost the Approved tag while editing the Application name.

• Like Like x 1