leversandpulleys

Founder of Gilead
Reaction score
Website
www.leversandpulleys.com
Faction
Gilead (Old and New Guard)
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to document some of the amazing things I see every day on Massive and then sharing on social media. I'm hoping to keep this up regularly, although I'll probably only post a link dump in this thread every week or so. If you like something, please consider upvoting or sharing. We have so much to offer, but there are a lot of servers out there, and we need to make some noise.

In general, I'll be posting on my tumblr, imgur (yes, there's a burger in there. let's not question the burger), and the MassiveCraft subreddit. And, be sure to your best to spread the word as well!

Here's some stuff that I hope you'll like:
There's more, but that's a start.

levers

(yes, there's a burger in there. let's not question the burger),
Can I have the burger.

Anyway, I've seen those pictures floating around on tumblr. I love them so much aaa!(I reblogged only a few to not be annoying,)
I would take some, but I never find a place where people aren't trying to kill me.

Can I have the burger.

Anyway, I've seen those pictures floating around on tumblr. I love them so much aaa!(I reblogged only a few to not be annoying,)
I would take some, but I never find a place where people aren't trying to kill me.

Yep, saw that. Much appreciated! And, that burger is entirely unavailable. I really don't understand why there aren't any In-N-Out's on my coast.

levers

Yep, saw that. Much appreciated! And, that burger is entirely unavailable. I really don't understand why there aren't any In-N-Out's on my coast.

levers
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ WESTCOASTBESTCOAST

in-n-out-burger-logo-300x200.jpg

Rallying up pride for Utah. Yeeeaaahhh! We have. We have Mormons. More than you.

Love the screenies Levers. My favorite is the cathedral one. Makes a person feel pretty peaceful.

I actually had the opportunity to make a pin yesterday, so in a few minutes I took one of the images and slapped on the MassiveCraft logo on it, printed it, then ran back to the pin counter with only a few minutes to spare.
It came out... Alright? I sort of like it too much to put it on my backpack.

I actually had the opportunity to make a pin yesterday, so in a few minutes I took one of the images and slapped on the MassiveCraft logo on it, printed it, then ran back to the pin counter with only a few minutes to spare.
It came out... Alright? I sort of like it too much to put it on my backpack.
Awesome. If anyone even glances at it, send them our way! :)