Letters To Home

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by slurmancer, Sep 5, 2020.

1. slurmancer

slurmancer catgirl enthusiast

<< pending movement to lore stories. >>

Below, a journal, bound with eastern silk and papers, holding the thoughts of a foreign man in a foreign land.

<Wa'an>

Finally! After many weeks of travel I have arrived to the heart of the Western Empire. It was an arduous journey to be here, but I am sure that the effort shall be well worth it. Not long after making landfall in this foreign country I wandered into a local drinking establishment where I was served the local beverage of choice by a short, pointy-eared woman. It was there I met a hulking man named 'Rulf Avdrixah'. The man was notable in that he bore a weapon like no other, as large as myself and with an axe edge reportedly able to cut horses in half. After making my interest in his armaments and the technique in which he bore such a massive blade known, I offered to make a little drawing of him and his axe. I have enclosed it below. Fortune permitting, I shall learn more from this western foreigner.

Hsiao Fei
    Local Date: September 5 308, Waning Gibbous
    </Wa'an>

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    #1 slurmancer, Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020