Let's Play Massivecraft #2: Base Design & Mcmmo Trick!

Mafrorific

Citizen
Reaction score
Here's the second video in my Let's Play MassiveCraft series. In it you'll catch a glimpse of the quartz-accented Edwardian castle being built at the heart of what will be a new market town. I also point out a common mistake players make that costs them hundreds of McMMO levels. Finally, I share an odd McMMO trick you can use to heal yourself, even when your food bar is empty.

P.S. I've never seen this trick reported before, so I'd be curious if any of you already knew about it...!

Wow. I'd be interested in knowing why this works. Here's a theory: Maybe Acrobatics doesn't technically prevent fall damage or hit damage, but adds health to compensate. So after a certain level, the compensation overtakes the damage you would take, thus giving more health total.

Would just like to point out that god apples are disabled on massive, so there's no point in keeping one in your inventory :p

Wow. I'd be interested in knowing why this works. Here's a theory: Maybe Acrobatics doesn't technically prevent fall damage or hit damage, but adds health to compensate. So after a certain level, the compensation overtakes the damage you would take, thus giving more health total.
Yeah, I think that's probably a pretty good theory.

Part of me wonders if this should be qualified as a bug and an exploit. But then the other part doesn't really think it's a big deal... ;)

I would love to open a shop there for food :D @Mafrorific
Awesome! I've got a couple requests to open shops, so I'm hopeful we'll have a thriving alternative to /tp market in the not-too-distant future, perhaps one where it's easier to find the best deals. We probably need another week before we're ready to start taking shopkeepers, but I'll definitely let you know when we're there! Thanks a bunch!