Played Character Senunro Li

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Yui_Drax, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Approved

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

Skills and Physical Info
    - Removed Pathfinding Art completely and now has ten Age Points unused (to which it will be used in just a moment)
    - Invested one Age Point into Medical Science to show he's at least proficient with bandaging, if not a beginner or at least capable of stopping bleeding or etcetera
    - Invested three Age Points into Cooking Art which was previously twelve Points invested and is now fifteen Points invested in total, maxing the Hobby Proficiency
    - Invested the remaining six Age Points into Sorcery abilities and with the Racial Ability, Sorcery Skill III, Lee is granted an additional and free Sorcery spell, an additional detail is that with Sorcery Skill III, Lee was still a mundane when he learned two Sorcery spells in his Life Story and thus capable of becoming a Dragon Warden many years later. Also, Element Brand I shall be learned at this moment and in the near future for some mentor roleplay with another player, I simply 'bought' it for the sake of adding more depth into roleplay to 'utilize' it
    - Re-calculated the Body Stat accordingly with the removal of Pathfinding Art previously counting towards Body Stat
    - Also remade the flavor texts of all the proficiencies to which you may read if you wish, but it's just for flavor

Languages
    - Added flavor text onto the languages

Mystical Abilities (previously known as 'Special Traits / Abilities')
    - Added a section and spoiled it for Sorcery spells with the according flavor texts

Life Story
    - I've edited most of it and either wrote it in more details or corrected grammar in a lot of places so it might look different, to which I meant to do, and also made it easier to you or whomever reads it for visualization

Alrighty, that is all! Thank you for reading and re-reviewing this! In general though, I've added aesthetics, which is quite obvious, and also combined many different sections that I've previously kept separate as originally written in Marty's (or Hydra's) character application template. All edits in Red. @Mollymock

3. Mollymock

Your character can't have sorcery through any means as a Dragon Warden. Please remove this from your application.

4. Yui_Drax

Done, I've re-invested the six Age Points initially in Sorcery into Linguistics and Roguery, learning Anglian due to the heavy influence and involvement in Anglia due to his Life Story. As for Roguery, it just further serves and supports the combat style of Lee, being a light-footed and agile swordsman. Also edited it accordingly by adding onto the Linguistics section of the application, Mystical Abilities section of the application, and a few words in the last paragraph in the Life Story to mention him losing the ability to utilize sorcery pre-Warden, for that flavor.​

5. Mollymock

Approved

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yui_Drax

Alerting you that I switched out [Armor Flux I] for [Light Mend III] due to the recent Sihai rework, it'll be in the Bloodline Spoiler in Mythical Abilities. I've also edited mention of 'Primal Aberrancy' to being 'Dragon Aberrancy' due to a staff announcement a while back. @Mollymock

7. Yui_Drax

Skills and Physical Info
    - Currently, I have six points yet to be allocated and will be used when I complete some in-character roleplay for it ; I shall be removing some points and it'll be explained below
    - Medical Training is increased from its initial one Age Point to three Age Points now ; further details shall be explained below and the last I officially requested a re-review it was pre-Medical Training update
    - Removed the five Age Points from Cooking Art and sent two Age Points to Medical Training, justifying the current allocation while the other three will be sent towards Allocation, justifying three out of six unused Age Points
    - Split the current ten Hobby Points in Cooking Art in three, allocating three Hobby Points into Circus Art so that I may play more into the agile swordsman aesthetic, allocated two Hobby Points into Baking Art so that Lee's more diverse in making food, and finally just left the remaining five in Cooking Art
    - Removed Linguistics entirely, freeing three Age Points to which I did not use, justifying the last three Age Points in Allocation
    - Re-calculated Body Stat due to Circus Art contributing to it

Linguistics
    - Removed Lower-Herre Anglian (now East Anglian I think..?) due to the removal of Linguistics

Life Story

- Removed mention of learning Anglian to comply with the removal of Linguistics

Alroighty, that is all! Thank you very much for looking at this and I forgot to say initially, hallo! Edits shall be in Red, @Mollymock

8. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

As some time has passed since you posted your edits, I'll be providing this application its re-review!
    • You've done a good job on fine-tuning this character application.
    There are no errors that I can find, so you will receive the stamp of approval.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Added the Eye Color portion to comply with the most recent template

Core Concepts
    - Added the Religion and Character portion for the new section

Skills and Physical Info
    - Removed the three Age Points that had been previously invested in Medical Training and together with the unused six Age Points, replaced the Hobby Points in Circus Art and Baking Art, re-investing the Hobby Points into Cooking Art
    - Also re-calculated Body Stat due to the increase of Circus Art

Physical Information
    - Added the two required pieces of information for the Physical Information section

Life Story
    - Spoiled the entire Life Story and summarized it into four bullet points as required by the most recent template

Progression Information
    -Temporarily added Rogue Level One due to the knight rework and will be editing it when it comes

Alrighty, that is all! Wanted to wait for the Sihai and Knights rework before doing all this, but, yeah. Thanks for looking at this! Edits in Red. @Jouster

#49 Yui_Drax, Jan 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  10. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for staff review! Expect a reply shortly

11. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks great! Proficiency section is solid and the shortened backstory is nice and concise. Thank you for the extensive changelog as well, it made searching for edits very easy!

APPROVED

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Changed the name to comply to the new update that just dropped for the Sihai (pog), with the birthname, followed by the courtesy name, and then the family name
    - Edited the nicknames as proper with how he'd presumably would give, hence his family name and also his courtesy name being listed
    - Removed some titles which shall be removed from his life story ; not a knight anymore but replaced it with river guard, which is a holy warrior
    - Changed the Sub-Race to Huo-Chang, the more warrior-esque Sihai
    - Changed the Birthday to comply to the birth name

Skills and Physical Info
    - Perfectly split the points I've invested into Cooking Art and Baking Art in half, dedicating five Hobby Points and two Age Points into each

Mystical Abilities
    - Changed the Racial Abilities of the Sihai pre-update to now post-update with their new Racial Abilities and Specials

Linguistics
    - Edited Wa'an into it's new spelling of Wai'lan

Life Story
    - Immensely changed the Life Story and removed all of his spoiled biography since it just bugged me and took less time, though the whole idea is still in my head and possibly will be re-written back into his application later on

Progression Information
    - With Lee no longer being a knight, I had no reason to use the Rogue Talent as a placeholder and allocated it to the Warrior Talent once more, maxing the talent to three

Alrighty, that is all. Before that, hallo! :D Continuing, not much has changed in the general scheme since the changes are mostly IC, so thank you for looking at this! Also, not that impatient for a quick review, even if I do need it, I can wait until then, depends on whomever wants to take it on, even then. Edits in Red. @Yurs

13. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Re-review.
    • Character Information
      • The new Sihai doesn't have any classified subraces. They simply come from one of the kingdoms.
    • Proficiency Information
      • There are no longer defined body shapes that you have to post besides the physical stat. Just keep the physical stat, and move any mention of Haoyang's body shape and body fat to Appearance Information.
    This is all there is to fix. Let me know once you've made these edits with a reply.

14. Yui_Drax

- Deleted it in the Basic Information

- Deleted it from the Skills and Physical Info

Skills and Physical Info
    - I took five off from Dagger Combat and Perception Training and increased Cooking Art and Baking Art to ten points each, the former being 10 Age Points and the latter being 10 Hobby Points
    - Also stored the four extra Age Points that had initially been on the aforementioned Hobby Group Proficiencies for later usage, it's simply next to the Allocation section
    - Re-calculated the Body Stat due to lowered points in Dagger Combat

Mystical Abilities
    - Edited the flavor text about Perception Training since I lowered the points in it

Alrighty, the change in points was brought on by a small spur in wanting a hobby I usually enjoy, I.E. Culinary Hobbies, sorry. Edits are in Red, removed the highlighted portions of the initial edits and all that is highlighted should be new / still related. @Jouster

15. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Reapproved.

16. Yui_Drax

Hallo! Updated to the new template, @Jouster Thank ya for looking at this. :3​

17. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Review time.
    • Appearance Information
      • You now have Draconic Form from the Archon specials. Create a third bullet for this section and go create a cool draconic design.

18. Yui_Drax

Okey, I added the Archon Form, I completely forgot it, hence your correction, lol. But, I created one, a bit wordy but I'll edit it in the coming days. Thank ya! @Jouster

19. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Approved. Just be wary of the last rule of having an Archon Form on the wiki.

20. Yui_Drax

Proficiencies
    - Removed Thin Blades Pack in favor of Polearm Pack for an aesthetic I have planned for Li, plus, haven't used it much or even at all
    - Removed Parkour Pack due to Li already having Qilin Stance
    - Changed Water Magic Pack into Fire Magic Pack and also replaced Draconic Custodian Pack for Draconic Adjudicator Pack since I just like CRP better than other types and also that it fits into his new theme

Alrighty, all the wanted edits I wished for have been implemented, Life Story is not touched since the detail I'm changing is very minor / not used much, but, anyways, thank you for looking at this, anyone. Edits are in Red. @anyavailablelore​

21. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Claimed for review.

22. Caelamus

Approved.

23. Yui_Drax

Profiencies
    - Removed two points from Dexterity for a spin on how I'd like to play him in the future and re-allocated it into Strength and Charisma
    - Added Large Blades Pack to add another style of CRP style for Li
    - Added the other two Training Packs since I had the points for it
    - Added Disguise Pack since I had the points
    - Added Dragonbeing Point Buy as random point buy for future RP

Alroighty, that is all. And, hallo! All changed details in my application has been highlighted with Red but it was primarily only proficiency changes. Thank you for looking at this! @Caelamus

24. Caelamus

Approved.

25. Yui_Drax

Proficiencies
    - Removed all points from Dexterity and added a point into Strength
    - With all previous Melee Point Buy being changed, I got the aforementioned Melee Point Buy listed
    - Added the second and last point that I previously invested into Dexterity into Constitution while also changing some Defense Point Buy around
    - Removed Physique Pack and Bruteforce Pack in favor of getting Counterplay Pack, Recovery Pack and Ironheart Pack
    - Removed Fire Magic Pack and Ice Magic Pack due to Spell Point Buy rework and replaced it with Displacing Spell Pack and Mimicry Spell Pack

Abilities
    - Added the six Specials from the Spell Point Buy page due to possessing two Spell Packs

Hallo there! Finally updated this application to present templates and changes, all edits in Orange! Thank ya for looking at this @Caelamus

26. Caelamus

Approved.

27. Yui_Drax

Proficiencies
    - Removed one point from Strength to comply with Archon rules, specifically of the special, White Dreamer Spellsword
    - Re-invested the previously mentioned free point into Wisdom to purchase the Deeplore Wisdom Pack
    - Changed the two packs which were Draconic Shielding Pack and Draconic Adjudicator Pack from the Mythic Spell Packs, which is now removed, into two Spell Point Packs which are the Disrupting Spell Pack and Casting Spell Pack
    - With the removal of Draconic Point Buy, Dragonbeing Point Buy is re-invested into Ancient Speech Pack

Hallo there, Cael! I have finally worked up the energy and willingness to update my character app to the most recent reworks. As mentioned above, it is now up to date and complying to current standards. All edits in Blue! Thank ya for looking at this, @Caelamus !​

28. Caelamus

Approved.

29. Yui_Drax

Profiencies
    - No change to the amount of points invested into the stat but I replaced Unyielding Pack with Pursuer Pack
    - With the Magic stat, I replaced three of the point-buy points which was Mimicry Spell Pack, Disrupting Spell Pack and Casting Spell Pack but they were very out of date since my last edit was in November
    - Removing the only stat investment into Wisdom, I allocated it to Charisma, making it a grand total of two ; moving on, I bought the Spirit Weapon Pack and Spirit Anchor Pack. Also, I added Vested Summoning Pack right above the two listed packs due to convenience

Abilities
    - Adding a link to the Theurgy wiki page, the link is simply showing the free packs given
    - Added three new specials for future rp I'm planning + aesthetics too

That's all I got for you, thank ya for looking at this, gamer. Edits in Blue, @Caelamus

30. Caelamus

Approved.

31. Yui_Drax

Updated to most recent template.​