Lankel 'avis' Ralorn Cordol

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DocterDuck, May 6, 2022.

1. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

Character Information
    • Full Name: Lankel 'Avis' Ralorn Cordol.
    • Race: Wildland Ailor.
    • Eye Color: A pinkish sort, mostly due to prior infections or when he is purposefully appearing more monstrous with the magic below. However, usually, his eyes are a mellow glaze of darkened black in the sockets. Now, however, the eyes have been replaced with mechanical receptors with a greener tint usually on their irises. The eyes changed to a crimson colour when in utilization of vampirism.
    Core Concept
    • 'Avis' is something of a crazed, violent maniac attempting to recover from his greed and anger to ultimately become a more effectively surviving person. 'Avis' spends much of his time attempting to sail from job-to-job, entrepreneurship with his alchemical studies and finding his way into terroristic situations. In general, 'Avis' is mostly atheistic, believing in religions that will benefit him personally, though he has recency shown some soft spots towards Unionistic assistance and the Ordial.
    Proficiencies

• Strength: (2) Unarmed Pack, Blades Pack.
    • Constitution: (3) Resilience Pack, Bruteforce Pack, Physique Pack.
    • Wisdom: (6) Medical Pack, Nerr Wisdom Pack, Mineral Wisdom Pack, Deeplore Wisdom Pack, Dimenthist Wisdom Pack, Soulrend Wisdom Pack.
    • Dexterity: (0).
    • Magic: (3) Necromancer Pack, Gravenhorror Pack, Phantasmal Stalwart Pack.
    • Charisma: (0).

Abilities
    • Ailor Specials: Manifest Familiar, Dark Empathy, Practiced Mockery, Manifest Destiny, Destiny Stressors, Job Opportunities.
    • Artificer Specials: Medical Patent, Biotic Patent..
    • Blooded Vampire Specials INACTIVE (Vampiric Glamor, Vampiric Bloodlust, Vampiric Feeding, Vampiric Infection, Vampiric Influence, Vampiric Presence, Vampiric Visions, Vampiric Physiology, Vampiric Familiar, Vampiric Dressage, Vampiric Form).

Languages

• Common (Free)
    • Thalic (Native)

Appearance Information
    • He was incredibly warped in appearance, due to prior injuries. Completely covered in bandages which have manifested and partially molded into flesh at center parts, the man is a walking nightmare of an Ailor. Completely deranged in body and mind, that is what he is currently. The goon eventually found all of his limbs and eyes replaced with Dark Metal, alongside his flesh being reformed back to a healthier humane design. Yet, bits of Voidal corruption and vampiric blood flow through his metallic body.
    • At 1.9 meters and 72.5 kilograms, he stands. He adorns something of heavily entrenched coats, military boats, and bandaging all over his exposed skin. Overall, with goggles tied to the base of his noggin, the goon also uses a larger-than-average hat on his head.
    • He has his Cahal form, being that of an enlarged and bulked-up garogyle, formed of stone which had become his flesh. His Vampire form, however, is a much more pronounced and grotesquely velvet boar-monstrosity, bearing enlarged tusks, bits of strung flesh acting as batty webs along the fingers and arms, and deeply red eyes.
    Life Story
    • Lankel was born to a medical research family, watching them do their jobs during his childhood. He would frequently head to plays during this time period, having himself situated comfortably in Regalia.
    • He spent his adolescence getting educated on the various degrees of medical working, seeking to get into higher school and whatnot.
    • He made his journey as a doctor, while also taking a minor class in theatrics, during his stay at a college for his own medical advancement.
    • He was ultimately, during a trip to Crookback, overtaken by a Cahal and afflicted. Barred from his medical work by the college, the man managed to lose his doctorate and went mad in the sewers of Regalia. He spent over two consecutive years in the darkness, going crazy.
    • He would emerge to Regalia during the beginning of a Vampiric Crisis, seeking to further his own maddened goals at the time.
    (Will edit more later! Not the best work lol, will spiffy up later, its like 12 AM at the time of writing.)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #1 DocterDuck, May 6, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  2. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

For reviewers, could I possibly get this one resubmitted? I think I did the title wrong with a mis-capitalization. I don't know if that'll be a an issue, but I'd like to personally rewrite the title if possible. Otherwise, the rest of the app is what I wanted to put down.

3. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

You should be able to re-do the title as a player, if not I could do it for you. Don't resubmit. There's a lot of work going on right now. Claimed for review.

4. Caelamus

Approved.

5. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

Thanks! Could you help me with that, I tried it and its funky on my end lol.

6. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

@Caelamus

Heyo! I was wondering if I could make the following edits:

Subtract:
    - Knocking Shot

Add:
    + Bentyia Wisdom Pack
    +Dimenthist Wisdom Pack

7. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

Still up for re-review!

8. Caelamus

Approved.

9. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

Heyo! Character is going through a vampire arc, wanted to make the following changes/test some stuff out for a rework of how the character is going during this;

-Adding vampirism specials to abilities.
    -Add in vampiric form: Red, voidal warthog monstrosity skin (skin has been deemed useable by prior tickets).
    -Remove Graven Horror Pack, Spectral Guide Pack, Necromancer Pack and Nerr Wisdom Pack.
    -Update Age to 31 years.
    -Afflicted Points (Afflicted Heartbeat Pack, Afflicted Evasion Pack, Afflicted Predator Pack, Afflicted Cursemaster Pack. )
    -Add Volacrum Wisdom Pack.
    -Add Engineered Biotics Pack.
    -Add Blades Pack.
    -Add Arcane Magic Pack.
    -Replace Improvised Pack with Large Blades Pack.
    @Caelamus

#8 DocterDuck, Jul 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  10. OkaDoka

OkaDoka Bottomless Pit Supervisor Staff Member Lore3

11. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

@OkaDoka
    Looking to remove Vampiric Affliction changes, due to curing right now!

12. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

Looking to make the following prof changes! Just wanna see if they're good before I put 'em in!
    Plus will make all the other special changes/lore changes too!
    • Strength: (2) Unarmed Pack, Blades Pack.
    • Constitution: (3) Resilience Pack, Bruteforce Pack, Physique Pack.
    • Wisdom: (6) Medical Pack, Nerr Wisdom Pack, Mineral Wisdom Pack, Deeplore Wisdom Pack, Dimenthist Wisdom Pack, Soulrend Wisdom Pack.
    • Dexterity: (0).
    • Magic: (3) Necromancer Pack, Gravenhorror Pack, Phantasmal Stalwart Pack.
    • Charisma: (0).
    Ailor Specials: Manifest Familiar, Dark Empathy, Practiced Mockery, Manifest Destiny, Destiny Stressors, Job Opportunities.
    Artificer Specials: Medical Patent, Biotic Patent.

#11 DocterDuck, Sep 29, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  13. OkaDoka

Yeah, this looks fine spec wise.

14. DocterDuck

DocterDuck Refugee

@OkaDoka Done! Sorry for the wait, been busy irl.

15. OkaDoka

approved!