La Esmeralda Daendoroque Restaurant

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by WillTheSeaSpirit, Feb 4, 2020.

1. WillTheSeaSpirit

WillTheSeaSpirit Average College Student

La Cocina Basqulierra Daendroque Restaurant

[​IMG]

Who we are ?

Founded January 19th, 308 by Regalian resident of Daendroque origin, Xamanito Juarez, La Cocina Basqulierra is a casual restaurant and cafe serving signature and authentic dishes from all over Daendroc, especially those from Xamanito's homeland of Basqulierra. At La Cocina Basqulierra, we value high quality customer service, exceptional hospitality and outstanding products from the most reliable of vendors. We want to share the beauty of Daendroque cuisine and culture at affordable prices for Nobles and commoners alike.

We are located at a humble two story building at daenlock6 come and stop by as our doors are always opened and make yourself at home. Nuestra casa es tu casa!

Breakfast:
    • Huevos Rancheros (3r): Eggs with tomato-chile salsa, refried beans, and avocado all on a tortilla.
    • Pandebono (2r): Basquilierran bread made of corn flour and cassava starch, cheese and eggs.
    • Changua (1r): A warm breakfast soup of milk, water, eggs, salt and scallions
    • Chilaquiles (3r): Corn tortillas covered in egg and fried then served with red salsa, cheese, pulled chicken and refried beans.
    • Avena (1r): Oatmeal with cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar, raisins, and milk served with fresh fruit.
    • Pan Dulce (2r): Sweet and light textured bread made with milk, eggs, and sugar
    • Empanadas de Desayuno (2r): Basquilierran breakfast empanadas with sweet potato filling

Lunch and Dinner:
    • Empanadas (2r): Fried Pastries filled with meat, cheese and corn.
    • Quesadilla de pollo (1r): Tortillas filled with cheese and pulled chicken.
    • Quesadilla de Camarones (2r): Tortillas filled with cheese and shrimp.
    • Quesadilla Grande (4r): Tortilla filled with mushrooms, cheese, avocado, meat, and salsa.
    • Guanimes Con Bacalao (5r): Cornmeal, coconut, and plantain wrapped in plantain leaves and served with salted cod fish stew.
    • Paella (4r): Traditional Daendroque dish made with rice, seafood and spices.
    • Enchiladas Basquilierras (4r): Wrapped tortilla filled with fish or chicken, potatoes, cheese, olives, onions, and green peppers and covered with a red chili sauce.
    • Sopa de Fideo (3r): A noodle soup with chicken and vegetables
    • Hilachas (3r): Boiled Shredded beef served with tomato sauce, tomatillo, carrots, potatoes and chilis.
    • Arepa (2r): Ground corn dough filled with cheese and chicken or pork.
    • Ropa Vieja (4r): Beef with black beans, yellow rice, plantains and fried cassava.
    • Rice and Beans (1r): The more basic rice and bean dish.
    • Carimañolas (2r): Cassava Fritters stuffed with cheese, seasoned ground meat and chicken and fried.
    • Arroz con Pollo (2r): Rice and Chicken with vegetables and mild spices.
    • Basquilierran Sweet Chili (3r): Chicken and White rice served with a sweet and spicy chili sauce.
    • Bocadillo (2r): A sandwich with sweet and sliced bread, ham, cheese and pickles.
    • Tamales (3r): Corn dough, meat, cheese, and vegetables wrapped in a corn husk and steamed.
    • Chicharron de Pollo (3r): Chicken thighs marinated with lemon juice, garlic and rum, tossed in flour and fried
    • Croquetas (2r): Fried rolls of ham with breadcrumbs.
    • Plátanos Maduros (2r): Deep fried, sliced and fried plantains
    • Nuevo-Uso Empanar (1r): Bread seasoned with herbs and spices
    Desserts:
    • Flan (2r): Daendroque flan with caramel
    • Churros con Chocolate (2r): Crispy and soft churros with cinnamon and sugar, can be dipped in chocolate
    • Arroz con Leche (3r): Rice with coconut milk, sugar and cinnamon
    • Sopapilla (1r): A quick bread with sugar, honey and cinnamon
    • Crepas Salgueros (2r): Crepes with Dulce de Leche
    • Tembleque (2r): Pudding with coconut milk, sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon
    • Cocadas (2r): Daendroque coconut macaroons
    Drinks:
    • Champurrado (2r): [Seasonal] Daendroque hot chocolate
    • Daendroque Rum (3r per glass, 8r per bottle): Spiced rum straight from Daenshore
    • Horchata (2r): Milk with ground rice, cinnamon, and sugar
    • Jamaica (1r): A sweet Hibiscus tea with ice cold water
    • Sangria (3r per glass, 8r per jug): A mix of red wine, brandy and fresh fruit
    • Mezcalito (4r per glass, 9 per bottle): Distilled Maguey liquor
    • Tequila (3r per glass, 8 per bottle): Distilled Agave Whiskey
    • Cafe de Olla (2r): Kaffee with Cinnamon
    • Ale, Whiskey, Mead (3r per glass, 8 per bottle): A variety of different drinks that we may have at any given moment
    • Red/White Wine (3r per glass, 8 per bottle): Our selection of local wines
    • Various teas (3r): The local teas we have in stock
    Now Hiring!

I will be going over applications here for La Cocina Basqulierra and feel free to approach me IC about getting a job too! We will be hiring servers, cooks, entertainers, and bartenders.

IGN:

Character App (optional):

Employee Role:

Discord?:

IC Letter: (Personal Letter to Xamanito Juarez on what position you would like to work and why you would enjoy working here):

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 WillTheSeaSpirit, Feb 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  2. Wilvahelm

Wilvahelm The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

IGN:
    Wilvahelm

Character App (optional): It should appear in my signature.

Employee Role: All-Rounder.

Discord?: :)

IC Letter: (Personal Letter to Xamanito Juarez on what position you would like to work and why you would enjoy working here):

Hello Xama,

I was very impressed with the tour of the restaurant that you gave me and are interested in working for you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Eloi.

3. WillTheSeaSpirit

You are Hired!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

IGN: antifascist_

Character App (optional): Auli-Ksai's app is linked in my signature.

Employee Role: Bartender

Discord?: echidna#8994

My name is Auli-Ksai, and I'm an experienced bartender who has lived and worked in Portimao, Lusits for quite some time. I don't speak the language but I do know Old-Daen, which would be a fun conversation starter for would-be patrons of this fine establishment.

I also have a lot of student debt that I need to pay off, so I shall be working several jobs to make ends meet.

Kind regards,
    Auli-Ksai Kemiläinen Wusazha.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. WillTheSeaSpirit

You are HIRED!