Kurszán

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by slurmancer, Dec 18, 2020.

1. slurmancer

slurmancer catgirl enthusiast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Föl, föl vitézek a csatára,
    A szent szabadság oltalmára!
    Édes hazánkért hősi vérünk,
    Ontjuk hullajtjuk nagy bátran, míg élünk.
    Föl, föl látjátok lobogómat,
    Indulj utánam robogó had!
    Zeng, dörg az ágyú, s csattog a kard,
    Ez lelkesíti csatára a magyart!
    Híres Komárom be van véve,
    Klapka György a fővezére,
    Büszkén kiáll a csatatérre.
    Hajrá, huszárok, utánam előre!

Character Information
    Full Name: Kurszán a Lelek
    Race: Szabadok Ailor, Hollow Undead
    Sex: Presents Male
    Sexuality: It’s dead, you freakazoid.
    Eye Color: -

Core Concept
    The Szabadok is a devout follower of Unionism, taking particular patronage from God Empress Elia. While raised to be Evintarian, he has recently pivoted to strictly following the tenets of the Thyemic Sect.

Kurszán is a warlord, a savage brute who represents the most primitive traditions of Knighthood. Bound by oath and faith, it is a bastion of the old ways, never wavering from its chosen path, and always vigilant for the dangers that lurk in the darkness.

Proficiency Information

TOT PTS. 14
    STR 8

Unarmed, Blades, Large, Thin, Short, Polearm, Blunt, Flexible

CON 5

Light, Heavy, Multi, Metallurgy, Wood

WIS 0

DEX 1

THUNDERLANCE

MAG X

CHA 0

Ability Information
    Hollow Undead
    Summon Armor
    Deathmarch
    Omniaware
    Endless Watch​

Languages

Reginyelv (Szabadok)
    Common

Special Permission Information [NOTE: DEFUNCT, KEPT HERE FOR ARCHIVING]
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n9TDYGKk1JP-qVuzqAni16IZqSUiY8jJCMnEbaZ8qgY/edit

Corpsethirst [Immobile Channel]
    • Kopec can, while outside of combat, slam his weapon within the corpse of any living creature and rapidly drain it of its lingering lifeforce to heal any physical wounds he has sustained, over a period of a minute. The corpse decays and wastes away over the course of the channel until it is left as nothing but bone and dried skin plastered to it. Kopec cannot heal himself past his natural decay as an undead, and can only repair wounds inflicted by others, magical or mundane in nature.
    Death’s Advance [Trigger Passive]
    • Kopec is empowered by the fury of battle. For every physical blow he is successfully struck by (without blocking or shielding it), he gains 1 Mark of Onslaught. Upon reaching 5 Marks of Onslaught within a single combat encounter, he can expend all of them to become completely unstoppable for a minute. This means that he cannot have his movement hindered, interrupted, or restricted in any way: abilities cannot ensnare, slow or root him in place, and any movable object (including people) placed in his way is easily pushed aside. Pain inflicted will not cause him to shirk and more attacks will not stagger him in any way. He can break through normal-sized doors while unstoppable but cannot break through buildings and solid structures. Once a minute has passed, Kopec can return to accumulating Marks of Onslaught
    Backstory
    Kurszán was born in Szabadok-held Etosil as the first son of three. The Szabadoks in those days were an oppressed, weak people kept in check by the powerful Regalian navy. However, the introduction of the horse to its peoples changed that forever.

At the young age of a mere thirteen Kurszán joined his father in his first raid on the Etosians. At fifteen he participated in the exodus to the Hellatian counties, and began menacing the mainlanders with unheard of ferocity.

After a life spent putting to the torch dozens of hamlets both in Etosil and the Archipelago, it was finally put down a mere day before the signing of the generous Southland Treaty.

Months after his death, the battleground was rediscovered by elements of the Undead that lurked in Etosil’s wildlands. With Kurszán’s bloody reputation still in recent memory, the Bone King reanimated the Szabadok, hoping that its murderous inclinations would carry on through undeath. It did.

Armed with its hammer and clad in Szabadok steel, it ventures to Regalia, off to bring gold and glory to its Lord, to its Order, and to its People.

Az Hadak Ura. The Lord of War. A fitting moniker for a bloodthirsty brute, and one that is certainly earned. Even before undeath, the being now known as Kopec had forged itself a savage reputation as a merciless raider, butchering all that stood in its way. After a life spent putting to the torch dozens of hamlets both in Etosil and the Archipelago, it was finally put down a mere day before the signing of the generous Southland Treaty.
    Kopec was born in Szabadok-held Etosil as the first son of three. The Szabadoks in those days were an oppressed, weak people kept in check by the powerful Regalian navy. However, the introduction of the horse to its peoples changed that forever. Kopec’s father, a blacksmith and ever the cunning man, realized that one could raise sons as one could forge a weapon, and in the ensuing decades he molded his progeny into fearsome warriors.
    At the young age of a mere thirteen Kopec joined his father in his first raid on the Etosians. At fifteen he participated in the exodus to the Hellatian counties, and began menacing the mainlanders with unheard of ferocity. For more than a decade Kopec participated in plundering the southern lands while the government was crippled with its Pessimism, before he returned to his homeland to butcher Etosians once more. It was shortly after his return that he finally fell in battle, his flail stained deep crimson and surrounded by the corpses of both friend and foe alike.
    Months after his death, the battleground was rediscovered by elements of the Undead that lurked in Etosil’s wildlands. With Kopec’s bloody reputation still in recent memory, the Bone King reanimated the Szabadok, hoping that its murderous inclinations would carry on through undeath. It did. Cutting the living down with Ordial-driven purpose, over the next score of years it made a name for itself as a terrifying instrument of war.

It was with the sudden eruption of the Bone Crisis that Kopec's destiny shifted once more. The Crisis changed everything, forcing the living and dead of Etosil to work together for the first time in history. With a shaky alliance forged between the Bone King and its breathing opposites, Kopec was bound to fight alongside its one-time enemies, and soon found itself inserted within the Parthas Order as one of the first undead to ever embark on the path of knighthood. Armed with its hammer and clad in Szabadok steel, it ventures to Regalia, off to bring gold and glory to its Lord, to its Order, and to its People.

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 slurmancer, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2022
  2. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@slurmancer
    Claimed for review.
    I see nothing wrong with this app, beyond a mildly short lifestory, but you're approved all the same.

3. slurmancer

@Athelois Edits in red. Adjusted proficiency points, added information to backstory to open up an avenue for knight roleplay.

4. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

I will be taking this app for Aspirant Review!

5. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-Approved!

6. slurmancer

7. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• You can only apply one Racial Proficiency boost, you currently have a Boost applied for both Siege Command and Shielding.
    Make changes and tag me when finished.

8. slurmancer

9. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

10. slurmancer

11. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Approved! Just remember to specify which Proficiencies are going into your Physical Stat calculation.

12. slurmancer

@KrakenLord01 need a rereview, didn't update to the new undead format but here we are

13. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

Claimed for review. Expect a response shortly.

14. sonofthestars

15. slurmancer

16. sonofthestars

Please note what bonus you are benefiting from in Axe Combat proficiency, for my sake.

Too long, buckaroo. Please make a clear and concise bullet point list of Kopec's backstory. Feel free to put the one you currently have in a spoiler.

Make edits in a separate color and tag me when finished.

17. slurmancer

buckaroo activates my fight or flight and im leaning towards fight
    i dont know how to make spoilers so im just gonna white out the original
    clarified bonus to be benefitting from ailor wildland culture thing

18. sonofthestars

Approved.

19. slurmancer

hi reapprove my app pls thx

20. sonofthestars

@slurmancer i love this catgirl!
    Do you still have the custom kit by the way because I do not see it on the Custom Kit respository

21. slurmancer

no i dont i thought i scrubbed all of it from the sheet but apparently i didnt, ill do it rq

22. slurmancer

@sonofthestars I DID WHAT YOU ASKED WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEEE

23. sonofthestars

yeah whatever i guess i'll finish reviewing your app
    (Approved.)

24. sonofthestars

Actually add an appearance information section you freak. It's still approved but you should do that