Know Your World: The Festivals And Celebrations Of The Harvest Season

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by HydraLana, Sep 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Dear sirs, madams, children, elders, and gender-neutral or ageless beings,

My name is Henric of Heeresveen, and I am a scholar of great digilience with plenty of knowledge about the past, but also about a number of societies the world over. I would like to invite all citizens of the city to attend a lecture event on the many cultural traditions of the Harvest season as seen among the Ailor people. The Ailor are perhaps the most diverse Race in Aloria, not just for their heavy diversity in size, shape, and coloration but also due to the many diverse Cultures that they have formed over the centuries. With the Harvest Festival of the City of Regalia fast approaching, people from all Cultures should come together and see what the others have celebrated so as to better understand these friends often in faith and servitude to the Spirit. Specifically, the Cultures discussed shall by Anglian, Breizh, Jendaskea, Ériunin, Tolonne, and I also intend to explore some of the more notable festivities and autumn-time Herons from the faith of Unionism.

Come and know your world!

Where: Lecture Room of the Regalian College

OOC
    When: Saturday, October 19th, 2pm EST/7pm GMT/11am PST

How to get there: /tp Scholar Academy​

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. abberants

abberants hater of men

Clementine looked over the announcement rather curiously, after stating to her family members, "Does this overshadow my event? I hope not." She remarked to her family.

@YunYun @Zubile @Werrington @uwugalli

3. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Event date and time changed, happening in a week's time at 2pm EST/7pm GMT/11am PST.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.