Played Character Klaus Von Falkenreich

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Battlebrawn, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Battlebrawn

Battlebrawn Life needs things to live.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Full Name: Klaus Heinrich Falkenreich
    • Race: Ailor
      • Subculture: Wirtem
    • Preferred Weapon: Dagger
    • Pet: Niven (Waldmarker Black Hawk)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

+6 Dexterity
    -Parkour Pack
    -Venom Pack
    -Outlaw Pack
    -Reaction Pack
    -Balance Pack
    -Escapist Pack
    +4 Charisma
    -Commander Pack
    -Diplomat Pack
    -Saboteur Pack
    -Empire Linguist Pack

+4 Wisdom
    -Combat Theory Pack
    -Deeplore Wisdom Pack
    -Archive Wisdom Pack
    -Amontaar Wisdom Pack

+Ailor Packs

-Context Linguist Pack
    -Disguise Dexterity Pack

Languages:
    • Calem
    • Hellas
    • Skodje
    • d'Ithanie
    • Lëtz
    • Dressalo
    • Daendroquin
    • Kriv
    • Anglian
    • Breizh
    • Altalar
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Height: 6’0
    • Eye Color: Forest Green
    • Hair Color: Dark Black
    • Hair Style: Swept back, unruly
    • Skin Color: Pale Pink
    • Clothing: Dark middle class garments, allowing for maneuverability and style.
    • Usual Expression: Stoic, thoughtful, or cautious, with rare moments of warmth.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Klaus is the firstborn son of Thoron and Elena Typhonus, following his older sister, Marianne. Born in Calemberg at his father’s estate, he spent his first few years in a resemblance of a happy family with his mother maintaining a presence at court and his father assisting the Viridian Order. Whilst he finds it difficult to remember this early period, these are the memories he treasures most. This was also when he acquired his ever faithful Calemberger Black Hawk, after finding the bird with a clipped wing in a forest close to home. The two became inseparable due to Klaus' lineage and he spends much of his free time training with him.

-Eventually, Thoron disconnected from the Viridian Order and returned to Calemberg fulltime to assist his family as a fighter. It was then he dedicated more time towards guiding his children forwards and ensuring their education was vast. Klaus became more social than his father but maintained a straightforward approach towards life, always focused on the task at hand. Whilst Klaus and his father often disagreed with each other, they shared an enjoyment of horse riding and Thoron gifted Klaus a large Heerstepper as a birthday present.

-Eventually, Klaus would head to Regalia to complete extensive schooling, starting with three years in the Regalian Statesman Academy. He excelled in his classes and received high grades, before going on to specialize in diplomacy at the Imperial Regalian Diplomatic Academy. This was where he learnt Leutz in his free time as an extra-curriculum study. Finally, Klaus decided to divert away from any sort of military command and attended the Regalian Informational Academy as an extension of his diplomacy training. He aimed to join the Calemberg Jagers after graduating, allowing him to assist his family through espionage.

-When his education was concluded, Klaus followed the path he had planned for himself and joined his relative, Albrecht Typhonus, in the Calemberg Jagers. This was a scouting and military intelligence unit for the family, and allowed him to put his training in the art of subterfuge and espionage to use. Much of his time was spent gathering intel, attending events to gain political advantages and ensuring the family's security was maintained.

-After years of training, Klaus was sent back to the family court and finally returned home to Calemberg to increase his experience and assist where his father had lacked. He particularly grew close to his cousins, Aelderich and Jaecar, and learnt much in the ways of politics through watching his uncle Ulric deal with the affairs of his land, whilst putting what he had already learnt into practice. When Ulric moved to Regalia to help further the family, Klaus remained as a loyal advisor, informant and a form of bodyguard to his cousins by assisting them wherever he could.

-The next few years were spent solely in Calemberg as Klaus continued his duties at court and became knowledgeable in family affairs that were set aside from the military leadership his kin were already focused on. He was beside his cousins at any battle or social function, offering advice whilst ensuring they avoided serious harm, though kept an eye on news from the capital where his uncle and the rest of his family were.

-Upon hearing of the sudden existence of a new cousin appearing in Regalia, who was later appointed Duke-Regent by Ulric, Klaus turned his sights away from Calemberg and realised that he would be far more useful in the capital for the foreseeable future. Leaving his cousins in leadership at home, he took his time travelling to Regalia to understand why his father enjoyed seeing so much of the world before reaching the docks and his new life.

-Klaus would later join his cousin Reimar in branching off from Typhonus into a new family, Falkenreich. He was given ownership of the Duchy of Hinterberg in the Calemberg region, served as Secretary of the Whip in the Regalian Government under Lord Chancellor Jared Bancroft, and ran the Foreign Ministry. His spare time was also spent in the Imperial Regalian Archaeology Academy to widen his interest in artifacts and history.

-After many years abroad in Amontaar to update his diplomacy training, Klaus has now returned to Regalia. His titles have since been dissolved and much of what he once knew has moved on without him. He is currently spending time in service to the du Poncaire family, alongside pursuing his own personal goals and seeking ancient knowledge relating to previous encounters in the capital city.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Battlebrawn, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
  2. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

Hi I will be claiming this app for Review.

3. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

4. Battlebrawn

@Havsbris_ Small update, mainly changing from the School of Mariposa to Darkmark in his backstory to better suit his career as a scout (initially edited proficiency points too but decided against it).

• Like Like x 1
    #4 Battlebrawn, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  5. Battlebrawn

Updated for new proficiencies.

6. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

@Battlebrawn

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

I'm going to claim this application.

8. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

Looks good,

Approved.

9. Battlebrawn

Bumping because I've made a few changes in red to skill points and I need a new reviewer for this app again.

• Educated Educated x 1
  10. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

Hi there, I'll claim this application for Re-review. @Battlebrawn

11. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

Hi there, @Battlebrawn
    Since that you've already made the prior edits in Dark Red, please make any further edits in Dark Blue!
    • Basic Information:
      • No Edits Necessary.
    • Skill Information:
      • Your proficiency points seem well chartered out, and add up to 32 as described above. However, I couldn't find mention of any stealth rogue training in his life story; could you please add a small exert as to how he came about learning to be a little more discreet? (Or just highlight it if I've missed somehow).
    • Visual Information:
      • No Edits Necessary.
    • Personality & Abilities:
      • No Edits Necessary.
    • Lifestory:
      • No Edits Necessary.
    Ultimately a very good character application. Please tag me when you've completed the edits!

12. Battlebrawn

@Lord_Immortal Rogue training is one of the skills associated with/mentioned on the Darkmark mercenary page (though it is a bit outdated since it mentions Rogue Training still rather than the broken down Rogue skills used now).

I've added a little section to clarify this in the backstory though, marked in dark blue as requested.

13. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

Thank you very much! A very useful tidbit to know; approved! @Battlebrawn

14. Battlebrawn

• Like Like x 1
  15. Battlebrawn

Lost another reviewer so bumping this thread since I've just updated Klaus' skill points slightly.

16. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Greetings @Battlebrawn I'll be taking over your application for Review.

17. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

And as excepted you are all approved

18. Battlebrawn

@Wumpatron Checkover requested due to new Typhonus Drahl Lineage, added a few extra sentences to his backstory to help explain this too.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Battlebrawn

@Wumpatron Points overhaul with Prof Update, everything else has stayed the same.

20. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

@Battlebrawn you have an extra 5 points to use technically speaking from the Drahl +5 perception. Which I then interpreted your Stealth Rogue to make up your Talent points if you want to spread it out that way to have more options to reinvest.

21. Battlebrawn

@Wumpatron Requesting a re-review based on the new proficiency update. The background has also been edited to accommodate the new schooling.

22. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Will have a verdict for you momentarily.

23. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

You have Honed Skill III meaning that one of your Schoolings is free so you have 3 points to reinvest.

Other than that you're good. I'm going to approve you and tag me with what you invest your three points in and I'll pass off an approval rating if it checks out, which it should, naturally.

@Battlebrawn

24. Battlebrawn

I thought that only applied to the General and Command schools? They're not applicable for Klaus so I left that out but I might've misunderstood the trait.

25. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Ah, you are correct. Disregard me, you're all good.