Archived Killer Squids

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togal

Combat Engineer
Reaction score
squids.png i had a idea while i was drowning in the sea of Ellador, and i thought to myself how wonderful it could be if the server had added in a plugin (if possible) that adds in squids with the ability to attack travelers or random races swimming across the ocean. to add in a variety of ocean life and a impact of motion. the server is a RP server and it would possible add in the awareness and effects of the ocean. like in ancient myths,stories and legends. this could possible lure in people that are searching out new servers to join and seeing the possibility of how wide and creative the server is.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
this feels right e_o

They defiantly have big enough teeth. Maybe squids could have increased health, chase after players within a certain area and try and eat them. Also it would be cool if they could break boats. Possible make them neutral to Maiars. Not to mention a squid is faster than a player but slower than a boat so swimming would be very risky.

well perhaps we could add this to a addition of a maiar, since they are water elements they could have a truce with flesh eating squids :) sounds like a good plan. 2556-02-26_19.52.11.png

Not if you had a boat... and a sword... and a bow with power and punch enchants. Also just to add to my first post. It would be good if squids could track you even if you were out of water. Also it will help for RPing as a pirate "Walk the plank and be fed to killer squids, arr"

Oh god This is an very good idea because it would be RP and also an new Trap for people. ButterWarrior is getting ready to beat them up!

I never even though of the trap idea. Also this plugin would make moats worth while.

This would make executions EPIC[DOUBLEPOST=1361994029][/DOUBLEPOST]Just drop them unarmed into the squid pit no armor

thank you all for supporting my idea and lets hope it comes true

Not if you had a boat... and a sword... and a bow with power and punch enchants. Also just to add to my first post. It would be good if squids could track you even if you were out of water. Also it will help for RPing as a pirate "Walk the plank and be fed to killer squids, arr"
That would add to roleplay.

This is possible, but modifying entity AI would probably be a bit of work, especially since squid are the only swimming animal.

Or they could replace the squid AI with the zombie AI. It would have a couple of bugs but with a bit of editing i think it would work. I am not a programmer and have no idea how this would be done or how hard it would be.

If this is an idea that alot of people want to support, why not roleplay sea animals? I mean, there is already a race (Miar) where you have to live in the water to survive. Try to experiment with different roleplay capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.