Played Character Keth Valentyn

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by P4IGE_, Jun 3, 2023.

1. P4IGE_

P4IGE_

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

█████████████████████████████████

[​IMG]

❝. . . Look in the mirror. Is that you or me? ❞

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

upload_2023-6-3_21-43-44.png

『 IDENTITY INFORMATION 』

◈ Birth Name: Keth Valentyn

⋄ | Pronounced Keh-th Val-en-tinl

‣ Nicknamed ⋄ | Key

‣ Honorifics
    ⋄ Labeled the ❝The Subtle❞.

◈ Race: Slizzar
    ‣ Krainivayan descent.

◈ Age: 25

◈ Gender: Dependent on shift, Fluid.

‣ She/He/They

『 CORE INFORMATION || A DELIGHTFUL DELINQUENT』

◈ Core Concept | The Story of the Subtle

¿Who Am I? | I am who you want me to be, or who you wish I wasn’t. I wander from place to place, looking for the perfect spot to sleep. I only wake up when it’s already too late, but whether that’s for you or for me depends on the dream I managed to manifest.

¿What Am I? | What is waiting for you at the end of the line, except when you expect death staring you in the face, he’s your best friend. I am the consequence of misery and imprisonment, a machiavellian architect who builds their desired future brick by brick until the wall is so thick that it becomes impenetrable. A dark passenger who cannot help themselves from wanting a taste of every side of society to feed an insatiable hunger for the understanding of the conscious mind.

¿Who Was I? | Your brother, your guard, your sister or perhaps a lover? It’s hard to keep track after a while, the only real identity I have ever had is the number they inscribed upon me when I was (allegedly) “imprisoned” at the Oprichnny. And yet, I have always been honest with myself. I was always who I needed to be to survive.

◈ Religion

Self | As above so below, as within so without. A deity has never done me any favors, thus I know I do not owe them any. I do not pray to gods, though sometimes I might pretend. They do not hear me, and I do not want them to listen. The only voice in my head is mine and it always tells me the truth, so why should I worship a superior who does nothing but play their subjects as pawns and feed off of their devotion. So pray tell, why is it so immoral for me to do the same?

◈ Identity

Anonymous | I’ve never known what I am supposed to be, I feel nothing when I am myself. It’s only when I wear another’s hide that I have any sense of self-perception and emotion. I do not feel what I feel, I feel what they feel. I know what it’s like to stand in someone else’s shoes because I never stood in my own. At first this was detrimental, a mind numbing realization that I could never be myself… and that has led to me always being whoever I want to be.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

[​IMG]

❝. . . Wait until you start talking to yourself...❞

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

『 PROFICIENCY INFORMATION || ADOPTED ADAPTER 』

‣ Primary Weapon : Speech

‣ Alternative Weapon : Knives

STRENGTH | 1

⋄ | Building Scale Pack
    ‣ Building Scale

CONSTITUTION | 0

WISDOM | 4

⋄ | Hook Shot Pack
    ‣ Hook Shot

⋄ | Tech Ghost Pack

⋄ | Amontaar Wisdom Pack

⋄ | Affliction Wisdom Pack

DEXTERITY | 4

⋄ | Dagger Expert Pack
    ‣ Dagger Expert

⋄ | Escape Artist Pack
    ‣ Escape Artist

⋄ | Cutthroat Dodge Pack
    ‣Cutthroat Dodge

⋄ | Cutthroat Tears Pack
    ‣Cutthroat Tears

MAGIC | 1

⋄ |Technique Parry Pack
    ‣ Technique Parry

CHARISMA | 4

⋄ | Saboteur Pack
    ‣ Pocket Sand

⋄ | Diplomat Pack
    ‣ Forced Truce

⋄ | Leadership Pack
    ‣ Battle Command

⋄ |Empire Linguist Pack​

『 RACIAL ABILITIES || DOCTORINE OF PLEASURE 』
    ⋄ | Mutatevex: Slizzar can mimic any Mutation from any Dimension. If real mutations are applied to them however, they cannot be hidden with shapeshifting or any other Slizzar Special without curing beforehand.

⋄ | Lovervex: Slizzar can pry the image of someone’s ideal romance partner by looking at them, but only if they are single. If they are already involved with someone, the prying returns a blank image.

⋄ | Controlvex: Slizzar can (with strict OOC consent) apply mind control on a Target that forces them to follow all commands, which can be removed with Exorcism. Revoking OOC consent cures this instantly.

⋄ | Feelingvex: Slizzar can enchant normal objects like jewelry with feeling or desire hexes. Anyone wearing these objects experiences the desire or feeling strongly so long as they wear the object.

⋄ | Sensevex: Slizzar are able to produce micro illusions to do with smell and sound, creating them and making only specific people perceive them such as the smell of roses, or crystal wind chimes in the wind.

⋄ | Snaketongue: Slizzar tongues are immune to any sort of toxins, venoms, acids, or other caustic and harmful materials. They are able to identify suck substances by tasting them to understand them.

⋄ | Hautevex: Slizzar gain the functions of the Hôterie Wisdom Pack without the Pack. Both of its functions can be used by Slizzar, Point-Purchasing the Pack only grants the social connections.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

[​IMG]

❝. . . I’m a lover, not a fighter... ❞

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

『 APPEARANCE INFORMATION || TO BE, OR NOT TO BE? 』

Appearance Information

◈ Keth | BIRTH FORM | TRUE SELF | THEY WHO LURK

‣ Visage | Purple
    ⋄ | A patient and menacing glare, always calculating as if there’s always a probability on their mind.

‣ Body | Slender, Pale, Scaly
    ⋄ | A slim body partially covered with a layer of scales that spread all the way up the side of their neck and end behind their ears.

‣ Style | Elegant
    ⋄ | Always particularly picked to match a certain occasion.

◈ Ilya | MAIN FORM | TACTICIAN - AILOR | SHE WHO SEES

‣ Visage | Blue
    ⋄ | The look in this young woman’s eyes seems a lot more aged than her body would indicate. Aged beyond her years, there is a certain calmth and serenity that makes her seem dedicated beyond measure.

‣ Body | Athletic
    ⋄ | Uncanny self-care, her body truly is a temple. Perhaps not the most muscular, perhaps not the most slim.. but somewhere perfectly in between.

‣ Style | Practical
    ⋄ | If efficiency is a personality trait, this is reflected in her style of clothing.

『 LIFE STORY || The harm of harlots... 』

⋄ | Origin ☾ |

‣ The great grief of the mother was inconsolable as realization set in that her child was the spawn of a being from Sassrakkand. Alas, the “father” was already long gone by the time he had all the information he needed from the woman. And whilst she dreaded his departure before her discovery, her dream of having her own child in his wake had been demolished when she stared into the amethyst eyes of the fresh-born Slizzar.

⋄ | Displaced☾ | I

‣ And thus on a night not long after, the fate of the child was sealed with a knock on the door of a stranger. Planted in a crescent cradle, now the burden of whomever opened the door. Light escaped through a crack of the doorway as a pale face peeked through, they had been planted at the door of a Hôterie hideout.

⋄ | One woman’s trash is another woman’s daughter☾ | II

‣ Ideal the little one was not for the unfortunate victim of the spy that stole her heart, but a door-delivered Slizzar was surely more than a stroke of luck for the courtesan that opened. A respectful decade of teachings, education even to a noble’s delight. This child was now an investment, never to know wrong from right.

⋄ | Supernatural natural☾ | III

‣Great interest comes with great responsibility, all eyes were now on them. Years of learning, a seed that soon bloomed to life. A talented linguist with an understanding of what made the heart content, the child had now grown to be an effective serpent. Their tongue had turned to silver, with eyes that could see far beyond their years.

⋄ | Supernatural natural☾ | IIII

‣And so the moment came, after all the hardship this child had suffered. Equipped with perhaps the most dangerous weapon of all, a grasp of words and wishes.. They were sent out into Regalia in search of learning more, no matter the cost, hardly knowing what for. The instructions they were given were simple; “Seek the secrets of those who hide them, and let them be your shield… fear not what hides behind the curtain, for your tongue will make them yield..”​

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 P4IGE_, Jun 3, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
  2. P4IGE_

P4IGE_

Reserved

3. P4IGE_

P4IGE_

Reserved

4. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Thoughts - This app is amazing, love the style and the aesthetics and the story.

Notes on Profs - Upon looking at the Slizzar page (as it is now, pre-update) you've a lot of free & free (with a bonus prof point) racial traits. I'd recommend marking any of those within your point spread (ex: Rangedvex - gives +1 dex and a free pack) thus mark which pack is gained from it with (Rangedvex) or (free) to help you keep track. On what has costed your 1/14 points and whats free.

I am sure the update for the race will help simplify and cut down on all these racial mechanics, so do feel free to not utilize them all. Like if you don't want the free archive pack you don't need to have it.

(Other than that you've formatted them all correct far as I can tell)

Notes on the Character - Amazing, I love it but there is a restriction rule on the Slizzar page about ensuring membership in any group (such as the Lothar) is done with the understanding you must live out their ideology. That a slizzar has to actually be a Lothar in ideology (even if not like a unionist) and live out that ideology because of the reasons described on the page.

In closing - I can't wait to meet this character in any of its forms. They seem very interesting and I hope this review has assisted, and I've a character with a somewhat positive perception of Slizzar and who also has the Amontaar society pack, so if you're looking for a connection in Regalia. Feel free to send a message my way, Welcome to the server!
    @P4IGE_

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #4 bwmwags3, Jun 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2023