Preserved Sheet Kendrik Dunahal

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@MantaRey

I added a visual information expansion section, mostly to help skin makers and artists. If anything else needs updating while I'm at it, please notify me.

Last edited:
@MantaRey

I added a section explaining Kendrik disappearance, as well as foreshadowing events that are yet to come. If anything else needs to change due to recent lore changes that I may not be aware of, please let me know.

@ArmegeddonCraft
  • I would like to state that the current lore year is 305 AC and not 306 as you currently have it written at the bottom of your application
  • Additionally, I would ask that you please update to the most recent format for character applications. I know it may take a bit but it has also been awhile since the template update so I ask you to please follow it.

@ArmegeddonCraft
  • I would like to state that the current lore year is 305 AC and not 306 as you currently have it written at the bottom of your application
  • Additionally, I would ask that you please update to the most recent format for character applications. I know it may take a bit but it has also been awhile since the template update so I ask you to please follow it.
The point of writing that date was to show that it has yet to happen. I grew tired of people asking me when I was coming back, and what happened to Kendrik, so I took it upon myself to write up an explanation. As for the templet, I actually hadn't realized that I didn't update to the most recent templet. I'll do it as soon as I have the time.

The point of writing that date was to show that it has yet to happen. I grew tired of people asking me when I was coming back, and what happened to Kendrik, so I took it upon myself to write up an explanation. As for the templet, I actually hadn't realized that I didn't update to the most recent templet. I'll do it as soon as I have the time.
If you're still not going to come back for another year can I reject this application then? A year is a very long time away and by the time you get back it might be best to start anew with a character app than to have it on here for that whole year.

If you're still not going to come back for another year can I reject this application then? A year is a very long time away and by the time you get back it might be best to start anew with a character app than to have it on here for that whole year.

I'll be back in a few months. Kendrik himself won't be back for a year. That being said, it was a pain to get Kendrik approved to begin with, and I'd rather keep him that way, and update the app as the lore changes.

I'll be back in a few months. Kendrik himself won't be back for a year. That being said, it was a pain to get Kendrik approved to begin with, and I'd rather keep him that way, and update the app as the lore changes.
Alright then, when you are able please update yourself to the current format and tag me.

@HydraLana
I've updated to the app to the most recent template (I think) if anything needs to change, let me know. I've also kept two of the four weaknesses, despite not adding any additional talents. This was intentional. I'd like to keep Kendrik nice and balanced, while eliminating some of the more absurd weaknesses. Once again, if anything needs to change, let me know.

@HydraLana
I've updated to the app to the most recent template (I think) if anything needs to change, let me know. I've also kept two of the four weaknesses, despite not adding any additional talents. This was intentional. I'd like to keep Kendrik nice and balanced, while eliminating some of the more absurd weaknesses. Once again, if anything needs to change, let me know.
@ArmegeddonCraft You are actually missing one of the areas of the new template, that being the Personality Paragraphs. You can see them under the Personality and Abilities. Please tag me once that has been edited.

@HydraLana I apologize for the wait, I had to fight with my phone to make the nessacary changes to my application. I had to rewrite it about 5 times. Nonetheless, everything should be in order. I apologize if you find the paragraphs to be a bit lackluster, I did my best, it's currently midnight, and I'm tired of struggling to update the application. This should at least keep it from timing out.

@HydraLana I apologize for the wait, I had to fight with my phone to make the nessacary changes to my application. I had to rewrite it about 5 times. Nonetheless, everything should be in order. I apologize if you find the paragraphs to be a bit lackluster, I did my best, it's currently midnight, and I'm tired of struggling to update the application. This should at least keep it from timing out.
Re-approved.