Kelekroth Expansion.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Builder Showcase' started by MokeDuck, Apr 10, 2018.

1. MokeDuck

MokeDuck Hail the duckfather!
    1. The Glorious Kingdom of Celetil

We've come a long way since months ago when we started renovating to cater more to the identity of dwarven architecture on massive. Though I've taken a more simplistic and geometric approach, I think I've gotten it down pretty good. This is soon to be my stunning throne room. It'll be a more traditional dwarven hall with a nice bridge going over a very deep pit. Idk just thought I'd post here. Plz dont hurt me but I use the vanilla pack. Don't worry it looks good in the massive one too.

upload_2018-4-9_23-26-11.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zealot2187

Zealot2187

Looks good! Do you know what you are going to do for the floor? If you are not on bedrock, you could do a cracked floor with lava underneath and jagged dark rocks protruding from it. Lava 10-15 blocks below the floor could look even cooler. Or a simple mosaic or pattern could look good, with some statues on the sides. Or, a pile of gold and jewels with a dragon guarding it (Or a dragon skeleton hanging from the ceiling)!

3. MokeDuck

MokeDuck Hail the duckfather!
    1. The Glorious Kingdom of Celetil

I was either gonna do something neat with lava, an actual forge area down there or something or even layering black glass so it fades into darkness. Idk yet