Kaszolviszka Tylaszuviszk

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Kadius, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Kadius

Kadius

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name - Kaszolviszka Tylaszuviszk | Yennilmaelri Honralelfi | Bernadette Huinousse Solarent du Lorraine
    Age - 45
    Race - Slizzar
    Gender - Female
    Sexuality - Magic
    Weapon of Choice - Magic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Total Points - 50 Total | 10 Hobby | 10 Talent

20 Sorcery Knowledge
    12 Linguistic Knowledge | 5 Racial
    10 Conning Rogue
    10 Statecraft Command |10 Talent
    15 Cooking Arts | 10 Hobby
    8 Perception Training

Body Information - 0

Language
    10/10 Zasta (Native Language)
    10/10 Modern Altalar (Native Language)
    10/10 Plains Elven (Native Language)
    10/10 d’Ithanie (Linguistic Language, learned on diplomatic missions to Ithanian)
    10/10 Sofaal (Linguistic Language, learned when touring the Songaskia Masaya)
    10/10 Kathar Altalar (Linguistic Language, Learned in the libraries of Sassrakkand)
    Allorn Pack

Special Traits & Mutations
    Sorcery
    • Mind Shield I
    • Memory Sense I
    • Power Curse III
    • Light Mend II
    • Home Enchant III
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Statuette of Ellea - A beautiful woman crafted by skilled Altalar silversmiths, this statue is manipulated by her light sorcery to appear genuine. It is also used as part of her Burn the Uburned Sorcery spell so she keeps it on her as it is very handy. Nonetheless, it is kept in the robes of her dress when she is her Suvial priestess/alchemist so it is relatively safe.

Beautification Kit - Mostly to keep herself occupied, she carries this around to help others as well as practice on herself, knowing she can erase all mistakes. Nonetheless, it is very complex as befitting for an altalar and holds just about everything wanted.

Pen and Paper

Large sum of regals

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Birth Form
    Eye Color - Tyrian Purple
    Tentacle Color - Typically blood red
    Tentacle Style - Very long, to mid back
    Scale Colors - Yellow primary, White secondary
    Clothing - Something that covers her top in the altalar fashion
    Height - 6’2

Yennilmaelri Honralelfi
    Eye Color - Chocolate brown
    Hair Color - Black, though varies
    Hair Style - Long and curly, sometimes with rich decorations and tropical flowers
    Skin Color - Rich tan
    Clothing - Altalar wealthy dress, often in light floral colors such as pink
    Height - 6’6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yennilmaelri Sol’Honralelfi
    Face - Yennil is, for obvious reasons, very beautiful on purpose as a worshipper of Ellea. She has full lips, a diamond shaped face, and big brown eyes, her face is a rich tan color that fully envelopes the peak of Suvial beauty. Yennil wears quite a bit of makeup, mostly drawn from her Glamor form, and has no facial tattoos so as to not impede on her mostly natural beauty. Her hair is the real centerpiece of her head and meticulously designed to be utterly perfect, as an Altalar should. Full black curls sprawl across her back, often tied up in an elaborate pony tail decorated with flowers from Hadaria and jewelry from Ithania. Her ears are long and sharp, as a high-born neflin typically is, and is a status of power.

Body - Realistically, Yennil does not have any true body, as Kasz changes her Glamor form often, especially in the terms of body. However, the most typical is of Sculpted build and with no body hair whatsoever. She has vulptuous curves, but furthermore not a lot of muscle definition as 90% of the time she convinces other people to fight for her. She has no tattoos which can set her apart from other Suvial but she often is able to convince them it is entirely normal due to her Ellea. Her skin is overall very smooth and her hygiene is near perfect as she is an extreme clean freak.

Accessories - Given that this is an Altalar, to play her part it is only to be expected that Yennil would have quite the plethora of accessories. First and most importantly, her alchemy belt, which is white and silken when in this form with some sleek pockets to hold tiny bottles of alchemy among other things. Next to her is gold jewelry, straight from Ithania and with some of the finest craftsmanship to come out of the region. Finally, flowers from her native Hadaria which may stand out, but nothing too inconspicuous as to raise alarm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Personality Alignment - Chaotic Neutral; Kasz is most definitely Chaotic neutral, she doesn't care about anyone else other than herself and seeks entire power. She wants to use the advantage that she has as an Altalar to gain Regalian nobility and overall rule the Altalar realms within the Ailor empire. Her overall goal is to become nobility, no matter what form that takes, but she aims for Altalar nobility as that would be the best option for her skillset. She only believes in freedom for herself and the people under her should do what she says no matter what it is, she tries to keep it that way.

Personality Type - Logician; Kasz is constantly wanting to improve upon her past, her devotion to cooking and the arcane is testament to this. She wants to make some sort of Exist spell that is a void bane, and this is the way she reckons that she could make her name into the history books. Furthermore, she is always a step ahead, taking a note from the Suvial book by planning out everything she does at just about every moment.

Religious Devotion - 10/10 Faith of Estel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Void - Kasz has a deep rooted fear in the void almost to a traumatizing degree due to her time in the Sundial Isle. She cannot see a Kathar without almost having a complete panic attack due to the atrocities she’s seen. Because of this, she tries in vain to stay near Exist-corrupted places as to protect herself by proxy from the void.

Alcohol - Despite being of the upper class, Kasz has a humiliating light stomach and can barely tolerate liquor. Most of the time she has to specifically ask for watered down wine at that if she feels it is too strong for her taste. Furthermore, she goes out of her way to avoid all liquor because she cannot handle that at all and will blackout upon consuming anything more than a shot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    W.I.P

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Childhood Age 0 to 15
    Being a Slizzar that grew up in Sassrakkand, it can be assumed what her childhood was like to a pretty decent degree. She was raised by her mother until the age of seven where she was then taken by a mentor who was prolific in the Altalar courts. Her mentor taught her well, even though Kasz did not grow a special attachment to him, as he was too busy in the altalar courts to make too much of an impression, she learned a lot. She was taught cooking as a trade that could prove useful among the Suvial in their endless fight against the void so she integrated quickly. She learned magic from the Suvial as she was not the fight type so they made her useful in other ways through this. Her ascendance into the courts of the Suvial aristocracy did not take long, and by the time she was fifteen she was in a relatively trusted position.

Early Adulthood Age 15 to 30
    During her early adulthood, she rose to a diplomatic mission on the behalf of a local Suvial family to the Masaya, organizing an alliance between them and a powerful Masayan noble. She organized a decent slave trade between the two and in return she taught the son of the nobleman some Light Sorcery and conning arts. She was eventually adopted by the family when she was 23, and through manipulation and some tactical ‘accidents’ she rose very high within the family. Subsequently, she rose relatively speaking in the local government as well, but nothing too big, only secretaries here and there. Although she did not rise to any extreme forms of power, by the time she was thirty she was effectively the matriarch in all but name, as she had scared the former matriarch into doing her will.

Late Adulthood Age 30 to Present
    She became an avid worshipper of Estel and the inner pantheon and she was almost a priestess if not for her lack of magic. She never married as she wormed her way out of it with the nobles of various altalar kingdoms. Furthermore, she became a renowned culinary chef and it’s been her passion for a long time since. She moved to Regalia as sort of the next level up, she fully intends on infiltrating the nobility and working toward her goals of being the next altalar ruler. Really, she’s just power hungry and seeking to expand said power, overall, Regalia will be interesting in where it takes her. In Regalia she hopes to establish herself as a good chef and also worm her way into noble houses, on behalf of the Slizzar as a whole.

#1 Kadius, Feb 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Hello! I'll be picking up this application for review. @Kadius

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Overall a very nice looking application, I have very few things to report on, and such will follow.
    • Please reduce the emphasis on holding positions of great power in foreign governments, however, I would greatly recommend applying for a Backstory Special Permission to actuate such in the future. For now, slightly reduce the emphasis on this, and elaborate further on other aspects of her life, such as her proficiency in Cooking, and hobbyist skill in Fist Combat.

4. Kadius

Kadius

I made it basically all local government and thus inconsequential to foreign entites! @Antimreoir

5. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

6. Kadius

Kadius

@Antimreoir Hey! Made edits that coincide with new sorcery update AND I gave her Admiral Command to help intigrate myself in the World System! Thank you!

7. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Looks good. Reapproved. @Kadius

8. Kadius

Kadius

@Antimreoir Okay, so basically I changed this character’s proficiencies a bit, the biggest thing is that I took away alchemy because I wasn’t using it and so I put points that I’d actually use, and I changed by Admiral skill to Statecraft because I realize that I don’t really want to be part of the military. Thank you for your time!

9. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee