Preserved Sheet Kailu Frisque

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

Timisc

The Worst
Reaction score
Fd2QRxr_LYBsFLh1z6j8HA-F9PJKuZYhYOzvZXBC19QFDDvcJ4dCm-k2WyEJVALvy-TVfu5sM6yNhgWJlrns1-Qedj2gySVRhMa0rhd1X7V5vAvfLAsVPGy8a4Ru4X3MGS8hJ6id

"Sea or land, my rule will be felt with golden claws."
x77zYmw9udUsDKuHXgLG9cRpBgmJ4vWLfsdTbKU58xS_OYrqojiQ6Q0TMsdcOXRbE6kwHaJPIS3a_ppC5GQIvDcCftfeWqE3sTcqRIainz0xsi5q9q1pXXlIGMYCbeK12C32XThh

4YJCs_q3e6T5FV9q-tGleUCrnN7C8mkVmbaWawyyw0FjtL4IiXgwYNFi_pZ5mIaMp28swup-bzKiD7dqngT18A6OxIb5EIVrZQFhZvfJg-Auh5YizY9QnfFwIfia8BY6p4niWmHW

Basic Information
  • Full Name: Kailu Frisque
  • Race: Anub-Khaad Varran (Fenrran)
  • Sexuality: Heterosexual
  • Preferred Weapon: Claws
uukzhunxVH8xsZA6zku8S-KKG2rQiqYId-R-EkosT0rDc-362O68iiqXYyx8vVjXgeO-zlMNyQHv09RePDfui9CWH5H1ulwo-b0tPeMGNqpGAHfmNrYINznbhWsX9d18e21NWNqL

ffQ446nCKeOWU5aowjXXys7Xqdf6-07r66cqhG08ro49J3SllJ2YZMvt-c-PpcADa8_FxP57gtyUaXSCqhOkt0IqtOxOfDbxKb-O_rmW8q7MKwNxhQOvfgwU65vfSkJp22dQRN4S

Skill Information

Points - 35
  • +20 Unarmed Combat (+10 from Racial)
  • +10 Front-line Combat (+10 from Racial)
  • +15 Admiral Knowledge
  • +15 Athletic Training (+10 from Racial)
  • +5 Perception Training
Body Shape
  • Physical Stat
    • +10 unarmed points x2 + 10 racial body stat + 5 athletics x2 = 40
  • Body Build
    • Muscular
  • Body Fat
    • Low Body Fat
Languages
  • Zcorr - Father's tongue
  • D'Ithanie - Mother's tongue
  • Common - Learned in adolescence
SsoefazqzQ7PdOBWc6UsrqLjoerZZEPKHzwAORSwMRyhb2f1yVj_5xFFWEP9pBVMMGpbX45h1B9tI2eFG6pb0a-Ie8lYv3VDh4oVhjtMsucw4WEo5FxJkp_LPjkCuV6XlyezP-ea

h99DvVLIcYLugxSpUCIeqs7KCa1pD3qHs9T3GpSPUfaYYiyWeX-elXt5HTyomJCFUEbsCHhd9g2oPgaqpyd5GeHPdcbUss1A8x7M_cr06Omio0Fu6k2ur5MdTSHniqVpH-iZCAHN

Visual Information
  • Eye Color: Golden-yellow
  • Fur Color: Solid black
  • Clothing: Various fabrics, Satoor, and lots of gold jewelry, rarely decorative armor pieces.
  • Height: 5'8"
j8OQP2W_gS3aFpQvLyVcqJSW28gR7NPRKMbhRsYijd151r-Ngfj7yYXTSUk4ieIvgAqM9Vm4QNeyDauAOEy61pVlntOId0RlisrR4cEFCToqh0Ct8d72xCn72PfWDhumdDL0Vyhe

0x3WVdEzLk8qayhhyXjXGZT0d1ZI9br946TUn-0un4dB41zJ_EeWlj9co-rOcx_tcYdouoyaY5sNGDLKR_0--SbDO8PIF35difdnac4KEaqiFKnZ2wOhit0i76V7OBfwJxvTqN7N

Personality and Abilities
  • Alignment
    • Chaotic Neutral - "My people will thrive but I will sit atop the throne."
  • Personality Type
    • The Champion - "My methods are odd, I know this, but largely effective."
  • Religion
    • The Faces of Baskarr - 10/10 - "I do not doubt the validity of other religions but she lights the way for me."
7nkZ-1vrQA4E60w7D5EfrTI3wgcnpFZa-js0M4pA3keVh3o9YkCIPd98Jfz8_7USb_fq9PsVLKHkB4YiInUtB-JNejEC_JTGRIEQtJFoHmMCNSAWT1mp0XvutdpMwN6dhAcqYN8c

CR1qTdHzqVGcfVkVOjlewvCyskz-kGyuR6Dv82quCtbYnmmIYyPUm-NnpvSU1SMgp0ANGI81weHuG6ES01oCbEMROBwUqD9uu96EHV6RoWkHWU5vY7Ambd5HoEmzm2LilO5_JbRH

Life Story
Birth

• Kailu Frisque was born in 272 AC.
  • He was the first born son of his generation into a relatively large Varran noble house, in terms of family members, and went on to be close with his family as a whole.
Childhood-Adolescence
  • Early on he was tutored on basic subjects, taught to speak Zcorr from his father and D'Ithanie from his mother, and generally brought up well as a noble Varran.
  • The young Fenrran was introduced early to the family's trade of mercenary work, beginning learning to fight not only solo but with a group as well.
  • Along with combat, his mother taught him of the religion of Baskarr and other necessities of life as a Varran noble.
  • As he grew older, he traveled alongside his father and the main mercenary company under the Frisque name, where he began learning to command as was his duty as the eldest born.
  • He stuck with the company for a few years before moving on to further his general experience in the world and to take to the family's war fleets.
The Vast World
  • Kailu visited Regalia only a few times simply to see the popular city and get a lay of the land.
  • His focus mainly remained with exploring the world, namely the archipelago, Daendroc, and Ithania.
  • Between the roaming, he studied amongst the Frisque fleets, being molded into a Corsair.
  • As the years went on, he grew to dislike the state of his race at large and became ambitious to not only change that but to spread his family's name beyond the edges of the Empire.
  • After years in Regalia, he gained the following of the Regalian Varran and grew relatively prominent within the city and took up his father's mantle as Lord of the house.
Present
  • Now, the Corsair Lord primarily remains within the city of Regalia, moving back and forth between the Frisque lands and the holy city when necessary.
  • He has gained several positions amongst the Imperial Court and Regalian government and continues to build his house up, albeit with resistance being non-Ailor and having questionable methods.
XxWjlJ2TwMEbX-3PI6w_MWhTJDY_5PlvQUSKt79WtD0_dsJOgCtftJqdhiGzYw-YLGKp0HLAZbI3wkHpGCo34JqzxGDHvtYEhBnewrk1F2iACk7teWLIuCE5bauOrLjWGBV1RxDn

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait. Love the application, came out great! Approved.

Update time! @Carlit0o
  • Aged him up to 25
  • Redistributed prof points
  • Adjusted build to ripped
  • Changed first muter to Crystal
  • Added fur color to visual info instead of all the hair, skin, etc. options
  • Added a line or two to first, second, and fourth personality paragraphs
  • Adjusted his life story, only the Birth and Present sections

Update @Carlit0o
  • Aged up to 30
  • +5 added to perception training
  • Added Changeling muter

Changed muters to the Middlegod tree and removed boost from Crystal muter.

@Carlit0o Removed all mentions of Silvenism, changed nothing else but will likely be tweaking the app in the near future.

Approved - and I'm on standby for those changes whenever

Finally got around to that update @Carlit0o
  • Aged up to 31
  • Skill points changed
  • Height changed
  • Personality paragraphs updated
  • Life story rewritten
Overall needs an entire re-review!

Small age up and upped build to muscular. Also added preferred weapon @Carlit0o

Update after Varran expansion @Carlit0o
  • Changed subrace
  • Adjusted proficiency points