Kaahl Drulvaar Territory Claim

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HereticTakao, Jan 19, 2021.

1. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

[​IMG]

Kaahl Drulvaar Territory Claim

So- I wasn’t going to play into this onslaught of territorial claiming, but I ordered too much parchment for my last notices. And I’ve got nothing better to do but write this evening.

Kaahl Drulvaar’s territory includes, and is limited to; all of the Crookback forests and mountains and anything near it, excluding the Bay itself. However, I don’t really care if anyone hunts in my forests. Go wild, just don’t claim it as your’s.

Now, if you disagree with my claim, and want to contest such?

Fight me about it. Henate’s Duel preferred.

With love & hate & everything that makes the world shake,

Patriarch Kabili Drulvaar

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Mirabella leaned back in her seat with a dubious smile, tapping her index upon her desk whilst her mind pondered amusing possibilities. Finally, swiping past the notice, she extracted her own parchment from a nearby stash. As her quill dipped into her ink pot she couldn’t help but laugh, for oh! How amusing this would be!

Kabili,

My dear friend, you amuse me so! I’d absolutely adore to fight you for the ownership of such a piece of land, all in good spirits of course. And what a laugh it will provide! No matter who wins or loses, I’ve missed that sweet taste of death, and I’ve grown bored being holed up within my gardens writing letters and arranging meetings. I want a fight! So tell me, do you accept this proposal?

Sincerely,
    Upyr Mirabella Wymarc of the Athanasia Scion

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. DogVibes

DogVibes

A young Cratos would walking along a street in Regalia, as to fill in some of the details of certain parts of Regalia he has yet to fill out in his 3D map he constructs using his memory and clockwork visor. However, upon filling out details, he spotted a notice. Rizu would approach it, his crimson eye with rust brown eyewhites and his mechanical right eye would examine the notice.
    "Another? What is this trend?"
    At last, the half Qadir would press the two cores on his visor, making a 3D map of Crookback appear on the flat road, in much smaller scale. He would approach the forest exterior of it, which wasn't very detailed, appearing much like just a bunch of trees that could or could not be entirely accurate. The picture would flicker off and back on, and as it flickered back, the forest shifted into a gold-ish tint.
    "<F> Yet another territory to map out... What is wrong with people? Can't we just... Get along?"

4. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

“HES POPPING OFF!”

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

To the lovely Upyr Mirabella Wymarc of the Athansia Scion and Flora Mother of the Sanguine,

I do accept your challenge. We can meet in private to discuss the details and such of the duel. I'll be seeing you soon, with good spirits.

Sincerely,

Patriarch Kabili Drulvaar
    Abbagellon's Hunter

• Winner Winner x 2