Just Some Minor Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Jomdorr, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomdorr

Jomdorr High Council member of The Algorian Empire

I know there are plugins that already exist for this, the first is a suggestion for books
    In a bookshelf have the ability to store books, maybe 5 books to a bookshelf? I think the plugin allows the shelf to have a chest like storage display but you can only store 5 books inside it. (Specificity books only can be stored in them)

When you shoot a mob there is a 90% chanced you get the arrow drop back, this just makes for realistic hunting / mob pvp, but the downsides to this would mean infinity would be less needed and so would arrows.

This just makes it a more real experience when my character takes his horse for a hunt, and recovers the animal parts and the arrow that I used to kill it.

Discuss;

I personally prefer the book suggestion, I like the arrows one purely for the fact you roleplay a hunt with a little more realism.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Taaze

Taaze Mystic Skinner

Yeah that bookshelf plugin would be quite neat. Would not mind that, I mean it's generally where a book goes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kellock93

Kellock93 Fulltime Architect

I love the Idea to store Books in Bookshelves, I can´t use it in my Library but it it would add so much to Rp :D

4. KyleDinny

KyleDinny i love low resolution joeswansen pheonix

Doesn't the Archery MCMMO skills give you a chance to get the arrow back, if you use an arrow the wood isn't the strongest so it's prone to breaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DankeeYankee

DankeeYankee Beggar

I know of a plugin that does that bookshelf storing, but it can only store books, book and quills, maps, etc.

The Archery thing, I'm iffy about. It would be better with a 50% chance or not even having it at all and just using the MCMMO Archery Skill.

6. Billy_Rage

Billy_Rage The heart of a lover, the soul of a writer

I like both suggestion and if you don't mind I'd like to add my suggestion. A while ago some one suggested text bubbles, my idea is similar. What I'd like to suggest something to show if some one is typing, this would help in RP by knowing if your fellow RPer is typing or didn't hear you.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.