Archived Just A Suggestion For The History Irp

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidereum

That guy who dissappeared for a while
Reaction score
Faction
Insani
This is just a little thought I had the other day involving specific events that caused stir, or great change in the entire universe, that there be a timeline of all events made with the according years. The timeline could be, for example, death of emperors, de-noble-ing nobles, death of specific nobles (such as Celine Anahera), and other things as such. This would greatly help people like me with knowing when specific events happened, and could, hypothetically, increase the quality of rp. Another thing that could be done with this, is a link be sent to new players when they first join so they have a slightly better knowing of the lore.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Staff member @Ryciera actually has made a timeline with the major events of Aloria. While sending the link to new players automatically could be an interesting thing, maybe just giving it a prominent link on the lore page would suffice since not every player is here to become lore imbedded at first. Commonly it is a slow process of reading a list of rules, some suggestions, completing a beginning quest, then MassiveCraft chucks you like a child into a pool of complex RP and unless some kind folk are there to ensure your survival it is a sink or swim situation.... slight b-line from original point there. Anyways, do we still have a link for that Ryciera? Or?

This is just a little thought I had the other day involving specific events that caused stir, or great change in the entire universe, that there be a timeline of all events made with the according years. The timeline could be, for example, death of emperors, de-noble-ing nobles, death of specific nobles (such as Celine Anahera), and other things as such. This would greatly help people like me with knowing when specific events happened, and could, hypothetically, increase the quality of rp. Another thing that could be done with this, is a link be sent to new players when they first join so they have a slightly better knowing of the lore.
@Ryciera has been working on one of these.

Yes! I have been making a timeline.

The timeline is predominantly to cover larger events (Cataclysm, Five Family Rebellion, et cetera). However, if I get enough prompting, I can make a Regalian timeline as well and cover various events -- far back as the Regalian kingdoms and recent as Celine's death.

Otherwise, here is the link for the current Alorian timeline, which is still a WIP until I feel it has enough bullets to be fleshed out. If anyone has any suggestions for large events that I might've forgotten about when putting this together, feel free to send them my way and I'll add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.