• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Journal Of A Hound Pt 4

Mortisian

The Flesh is Weak, the Machine is Strong
Reaction score
Faction
N/A
Dear journal,

It has been some time since we have spoken. The world around us shakes with a most terrible commotion. The forces of Virathius Krupp once sat outside my lands yet now have vacated. We ended a Valdemar raid on them and ended the life of another of my loyalist cousins. It, hurt to kill family. We had once grown up together Ikkgar and I. He always used to throw rocks at birds nests to see if he could fight the parents. He got scratched up quite a bit but now...Perhaps he deserved an easier death I wonder...no, as a first impressions display it is necessary for a brutal example to be made. In war there is no room for soft hearts. With the Velheimers there is no room for soft hearts. And I must not be soft for either that I face. I intend to sail out to the Elven front to meet with the Lord Krupp in due time, we have begun working quite close together and I feel it could become a fruitful partnership, dare I write friendship dear journal?

Dear journal how have you been by the way? I lost you to the raids once and you fell to the snow. I apologise for the twigs that ripped your pages a tad, they were burned properly.

Far Vel journal,

Eske Ulfmaerr

Last edited: