Jeremy De Pierre

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by kampferin, Aug 27, 2021.

1. kampferin

kampferin Refugee

[​IMG]
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════
    [​IMG]
    "Here you are, living, despite it all."
    ══〖✰〗══
    Theme | Theme

[​IMG]
    ══〖✰〗══
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Full Name: Jeremy de Pierre
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Age: 33
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Gender: Male
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Race: Ailor
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Sexuality: Homosexual
    [​IMG]
    ══〖✰〗══
    50 Core + 10 Age = 60 Total
    Core
    〈 ⏣ 〉 +5 Staff combat | Invested
    〈 ⏣ 〉 +10 Bodycare training | Invested
    Hobby
    〈 ⏣ 〉 +10 Needlework art | +5 Hobby, Invested
    〈 ⏣ 〉 +10 Fabric art | +5 Hobby, Invested
    〈 ⏣ 〉 +10 Drawing art | Invested, +5 Honed skill
    〈 ⏣ 〉 +5 Vocal art | Invested
    〈 ⏣ 〉 +5 Painting art | Invested
    〈 ⏣ 〉 + 15 Theatre Art | Invested, +5 Racial Boost
    Body Shape
    +18 Bodystat ( 5 x 1 + 10 x 0.5 + 15 x 0.5 = 17.5 )​
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Andro Body Shape
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Low Body fat
    Languages
    〈 ⏣ 〉 D’Ithanie | Learned through parents
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Common | Learned through childhood

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Shrewd Insight 1
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Empath Sense 7
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Honed Skill 2

[​IMG]
    ══〖✰〗══​
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Eye Color: Emerald green
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Hair Color: Golden blonde
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Hair Style: Wavy, shoulder-length, often let down.
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Skin Color: Rosy-tan
    〈 ⏣ 〉Clothing: Comfortable, often more flamboyant in style.
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Height: 5'10"
    [​IMG]
    ══〖✰〗══
    Option Two: The Core List
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Choose your Character Alignment
    Chaotic Good
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Choose your Character Personality Type
    Entrepreneur ESTP-A
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Choose your Character's Religion
    Unionism (1/10)

[​IMG]
    ══〖✰〗══

══〖 Direct Family 〗══
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Renée de Pierre || Mother || "I know we are not as close as we used to be, but you are still my mother, and I will always cherish that bond."
    ════════════════
    Friendship || ★★☆☆☆
    》Comfort || ★★★★☆
    》Fear || ★☆☆☆☆
    》Dedication || ★★★★★
    》Family || ★★★★★
    》Love || ★★★★★

〈 ⏣ 〉 Luis de Pierre || Uncle || "We may tease and play, but truthfully, you are the comedian I needed in my life, and you give me great ease, you ugly bastard."
    ════════════════

》Friendship || ★★★☆☆ ||
    》Comfort || ★★★★☆ ||
    》Fear || ☆☆☆☆☆ ||
    》Dedication || ★★★☆☆ ||
    》Family || ★★★★★ ||
    》Love || ★★★★★ ||

〈 ⏣ 〉 Palina de Pierre @CanadianNeighbor || Aunt - Luis' half-sister || "We grew up side by side, and even though I am older, I feel comfort in your presence." -
    ════════════════
    》Friendship || ★★★★★ ||
    》Comfort || ★★★★★ ||
    》Fear || ☆☆☆☆☆ ||
    》Dedication || ★★★★★ ||
    》Family || ★★★★★ ||
    》Love || ★★★★★ ||

"My Sister."
    Palina, truthfully you're my aunt, but in my heart you're my dearest younger sister. I've been blessed to have grown up alongside you, watch you grow, improve, and give yourself the brightest of opportunities. You are my hope, and the hope that I, too, can have a happy ending. You've grown up into a strong, independent and inspiring woman, and I could never ask for more than to see you flourish and have a beautiful family. Thank you for always supporting me, having my back and protecting me when I couldn't do so myself, and thank you for defending me and being my shield at my worst. No matter what, you are my sister, and will always be my sister.

〈 ⏣ 〉 Marthe "Radley" de Pierre || Younger Sister || "I miss you. I wish I could've seen you flourish, sister."

〈 ⏣ 〉 Marthe de Pierre || Niece || "This family will not let you down, though your mother isn't here, we always will be."
    ════════════════
    》Friendship || ★★★★☆ ||
    》Comfort || ★★★★★ ||
    》Fear || ☆☆☆☆☆ ||
    》Dedication || ★★★★★ ||
    》Family || ★★★★★ ||

》Love || ★★★★★ ||

══〖 Held Close 〗══
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Bliss Willow @KeysReborn || "I know we've had hardships, but I'm glad you've always been there for me, and as such, I will always be here for you."
    ════════════════
    》Friendship || ★★★★★ ||
    》Comfort || ★★★★★ ||
    》Fear || ☆☆☆☆☆ ||
    》Dedication || ★★★★☆ ||
    》Family || ★★★☆☆ ||
    》Love || ★★★★★ ||

〈 ⏣ 〉 Dusk Waters @Doeelk || "I can't forgive myself for how I've treated you, you've been there to slap sense into me and listen to me at my worst. Thank you, truly."
    ════════════════
    》Friendship || ★★★★☆ ||
    》Comfort || ★★★★☆ ||
    》Fear || ★☆☆☆☆ ||
    》Dedication || ★★★★☆ ||
    》Family || ★★★☆☆ ||
    》Love || ★★★★★ ||

〈 ⏣ 〉 Iadrik Linsdottir || "Once my sun and stars, I cherish you."
    ════════════════
    》Friendship || ★★★★★ ||
    》Comfort || ★★★★★ ||
    》Fear || ★★☆☆☆ ||
    》Dedication || ★★★★★ ||
    》Family || ★★★★★ ||

》Love || ★★★★★ ||

"My Muse."
    Iadrik. You are my love, my life, my heart and my home. You are my everything, and it is as though at one point I simply could not function without you. You made me feel like a little boy again, confused and lost with one's own feelings, as though I couldn't get a word out from how breath-taking you were. I know we started off rough, and I could see how you regretted it day to day, but I hope you are able to get past that and forgive yourself as I have forgiven you. Give your boy some slack as well, that beautiful son of yours, so talented. He has a bright future, even if he may not reach it, he will do wonders in his next life. Thank you, my muse. I truly owe it all to you. Your future is bright, I'll miss you.
    〈 ⏣ 〉 Raeran @HuskyLeader || "We have not known each other for years, but I consider you someone dear, and you've been there for me. I don't know how you put up with me, but you do."
    ════════════════
    》Friendship || ★★★★★ ||
    》Comfort || ★★★★★ ||
    》Fear || ☆☆☆☆☆ ||
    》Dedication || ★★★★☆ ||
    》Family || ★★★☆☆ ||

》Love || ★★★☆☆ ||

[​IMG]
    ══〖✰〗══​

〈 ⏣ 〉 Childhood 0-12

〈 ⏣ 〉 Jeremy was born in Ithania, being one of many children in a large family. His mother was doting, as was his father, growing up lavishly and spoiled. He had his two siblings, both younger and deeply adored, and his younger aunt in which he also considered to be one of his own siblings. Jeremy, spoiled and mischievous, grew up rebellious and untamable. He always caused chaos with his aunt and younger brother, whilst his younger sister, Radley, was a much quieter girl, spending hours just sitting in the girl’s room in silence, taking comfort in the mere fact he was around her. Jeremy took a deep interest in drawing and sewing, as well, learning from his mother and often practicing in his own time as a child. As Jeremy turned ten, his infatuation with fashion had only grown, surrounding his entire life with it, spending hours at a time in the sewing room making clothing - messy, but getting there. While his aunt was off learning swordsmanship, Jeremy used her as his inspiration, often watching as she practiced with her nephew’s, Jeremy drawing for them and using them as his models when he didn’t have any. His dream was to be the most famous tailor of all - Of course, doubtfully ever coming true.​

〈 ⏣ 〉 Adolescence 13-20

〈 ⏣ 〉 As Jeremy reached adolescence, he grew more into himself, finding out that he liked men and men only. His circle of friends were mostly young ladies and a couple boys, all mischievous and rowdy, Jeremy becoming even more self-centered and egotistical as their influence spread onto him, much like other things. Jeremy, reaching the age of fifteen only went against his family more, but always doted on the young ones, becoming known for his distasteful actions and treatment towards others. This didn’t last forever, as Jeremy eventually spent more time at home with his family, his mother deciding to make him more of an apprentice under her as she gave him teachings of sewing and things alike. Once he reached his twenties, he moved to the city of Regalia for the first time, his aunt joining not long after. Seeing his aunt grieving, he let her be for much of the time. Jeremy spent his time in Regalia with his younger sister, Radley, who had also been in Regalia alongside her lover.​

〈 ⏣ 〉 Adulthood-Present 20-32

〈 ⏣ 〉 Jeremy started to focus heavily on the skill of tailoring, writing letters to his family back home often, as well. He went on to spend years on these studies, finally beginning to embrace this lifestyle. Later on, he moved back to Ithania to visit and aid his mother with her business- Though, his stay elongated for longer than expected. Once he turned thirty-two he moved back into Regalia, getting comfortable, though short-lived. Only a while after he had adjusted again, he was informed that his younger sister, Radley, had passed away while giving birth. Struck with grief, Jeremy buried himself into his work, the man spinning himself in circles with overwhelming emotions. It continued to be an on-going struggle, but he’s been able to move past it and visit the baby she gave birth to as often as possible while his aunt, Palina, takes care of the little girl. His time spent in Regalia has been a messy stay, relationship problems sending his confidence and self-love into the ground. Now, as of most recent, a failed engagement has left him numb, Jeremy busy trying to gather stability in his life.​

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #1 kampferin, Aug 27, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  2. kampferin

kampferin Refugee

bumpin so i can be back on the main list

3. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@kampferin Hello I've claimed this app for review, expect a response within thirty six hours.

4. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@kampferin Everything seems to be in order, Approved.