Nyana | The Heart Of The Storm

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Clone_Fives, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

Nyana | The heart of the Storm

Basic Information

• Name: Nyana Stormheart, Lillian Stormheart
    • Race: Half Isldar , Half Velhiem Ailor
    • Sex : Female
    • Eye Color: Sky-blue

Core Concept

• Nyana doesn't fully believe in any religion but does ally the Matron's Dragon cult and will try her best to help in the imperial Dragons mission. If needed
    • Nyana is protective of her children and most who are young, if she has to she will fight, she is patient and usually fairly calm but if someone tried they can very much so get under her skin

Proficiency Information

Points spent Core points = 40, Hobby points=10, Racial boost = 5

• + 15 Sword Combat (+10 Points)
    • + 6 Linguistics (+6 Point buy)
    • +15 Spear Combat (+ 10Points, + 5 Racial)
    • + 5 Vocal (+5 Hobby)
    • + Wood Art (+Hobby)
    • +4 Light Ranged (+4 Points)
    • +10 Perception (+10 Points)
    • +25 Body Stat (maxed out)
    Abilities

• Half Isldar racials: 5

• Light ranged:
      • Light shot
    Languages

• Parent language: Sulvaley
    • Free Language: Common
    • Learned Language: Saan
    • Learned Language: Skodje
    Appearance Information

• Nyana's ears while being pointed are a great deal shorter close to Ailor ears
    • Nyana is 6'4ft in height having a toned body shape, and average body fat, she has Nyana hair which she often wears with braids going down the side of her head which she tries to cover her ears with to form a bun in the back keeping her hair from being to long
    Life Story

1. Nyana was born to Elmar and Faelyn Steinnafjord who was one of twins her sister being Astrid. Both of her parents loved and took care of her and her sister unfortunately the village in which they lived didnt take kindly to nelfin or half nelfin so they had to hide it. growing up she and Lillian both trained a bit with both their parents from time to time though Nyana would often her farther in the forge as he was a smith which she started to pick up woodworking.
    2. When she got older both of her parents started to train her properly at first with Spear then to sword But in the end kept up with both in life. While this she started doing woodworking as a hobby. Eventually she and her sister made friends with one of the Ailor boy in the village.
    3. When she reached early adulthood she had picked up a second hobby which was refining her voice because she enjoys music and felt singing was a good fit but didnt give up woodworking. She would practice both in her free time. Saddly the Ailor boy she and her sister met sold them out and they were force to leave along with their father. After a short time Nyana began to start going her own way traveling from town to town or village to village helping where she could typically with bandits.
      1. (in-between) During this time she lost her father who she visited often to an assassin
    4. She continued this for a long time getting better with the skills her parents taught her and practicing her hobbies when ever she has the chance and had visited the Velhiem up north for a time to learn about her mothers culture and even was able to learn Skodje. Eventually she started to visit the Cielothar enjoying the calm and peace she felt though she did exlpore the near by area aswell it is in a Cielothar village she met her love and future husband Kalelar. They would eventually bear twin half Cielothar one boy and girl. years of peace and calm another assassin came killing Kalelar and Nyana though Nyana was very dissorantated when she woke up feeling changed which soon went away when she saw her beloved. She'd stay by his body weeping then the thought hit her. She need to see of her children were alright which she'd hurry off to do and when she saw them she gave them a hug relieved they are alright. It is then Talea decided to pack her things and head to Regalia picking up the name Lillian to try and keep her children safe from what happened to her.
    Recent years
    Do to the Dragons releasing the Archblood Nyana is now Mundane again

Talea Stormheart, who now goes by the name Jan. At a young age she had to stay home and go far out to play as the people in the village hated nelfins and half nelfins. She had 11 brothers and one sister who she played with often when ever she had the chance. She grew a love for the winter as she had the chance to go outside and play more often. Her mother was a teacher in the village and her father a Fin'ullen who she learned alot of her combat skills from her father at the time also enjoyed blacksmithing and crafted her a beutifull dagger which was made of iron but its had an elligance to it. as time went on her sister and her met a kid from the village at first the boy was scared of them but then began to trust and befriend them. In time they grew older eventually the boy they befriended made a mistake and which forced Talea, her sister, and her father to leave.

Years later at the age of twenty Talea and her father split ways though she would come to visit. She would go from place to place learning and adapting she would often travel to a Cielothat village where she commonly found peace. Talea often took action against raiders and other groups as she traveled seeking to increase her ability in battle and to help others who cannot defend themselves. Five years later she came to visit her fahter but when she got there she knew something was off, his house was a complete mess and looked like it was attacked she explored the house untill she saw her father wounded on the ground and looming over him an assisin. Apparently a powerfull group took notice in Talea's acts and have decided to deal and not only go after her but her entire family. She quickly delt with the assisin and then to check her fathers wounds and saw there was nothing she could do she tried her best but her knowledge was limited through tears she heard her father's last words to her. "You have always been my shining star no matter what live your life yo its fullest i will always love you" and with that through a great amount of pain she heard his last words, she held him in her arms as he died, she stayed there for several moments then left to build her life up and follow he father's request.

Around 2 years later she settled in a Cielothar village and married a Cielothar named Kalelar Stormheart. She would on occasion go far outside of the village and enjoy the freedom she on occasion if she went out to a point meet with some Qussrakon Ailor. Three years later

She had twins one a girl and one a boy, Both of them Half Cielothar and half Altalar their Cielothar side more promenit. Every now and again she was get an occassional glance because of her black hair which she temporairaly dyed her hair brown to blend in abit more but gave up on it because of the occassional rain. She also loved seeing her children play and she would often got to where they played just for that. 5 years later she went to Regalia under the name Jan she found it as a good place to hide just in case but hated most of the laws. 2 monthes later after she got back another assisin came she fought him as hard as she could during the fight she saw her husband die and felt a blade piece her own flesh and then passed? She woke feeling different, she now had a tail and scales she wasnt sure what was going on but that didnt matter she needed to find her kids and so she did they were fine and unharmed then they went to Regalia to try and find a new life.

#1 Clone_Fives, Jul 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2022
  2. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

3. festiveCorvid

This is where you put your calculated body stat from the proficiencies you already have. Looking at what you put down, the correct number would be 25 body stat, while having 15 proficiency remaining to spend on skills. Also, please mark the 10 skills put into pathfinding art as hobby proficiency. Tag me when these edits are made.

4. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@festiveCorvid okay done also if you want to, im not trying to tell you how to do your job but you might want to check spell and mutations twice to make sure i put somehting where it belongs because i am unsure if i should have placed something where its suppose to go

5. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

Hey not sure if you are in the middle of it so sorry for the bump

6. festiveCorvid

@Clone_Fives You have 1 free point to spend. Your body stat is also off by 1, it should be 24. Fix these things and you'll be approved.

7. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@festiveCorvid Okay done

It actually might be 22 i could be wrong though

#7 Clone_Fives, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  8. festiveCorvid

9. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

10. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@festiveCorvid Hi i made some minor changes and tweeks as somethings after playing them in my head i became anoyned

Also i will be editing the title after but if you want the change to be now then i will be happy to oblige

11. festiveCorvid

12. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@festiveCorvid Hi i made changes to the Talea app do to the Archblood update it took me long than i should have i admit i also removed the medical training and corrected parts of her life story as some of it was out dated and had words that i did not intend on being there

13. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Hi! Festive is currently out, so I'll be claiming this for review. Expect a reply shortly

14. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

There's a few things that need fixing before I can approve this app. Please go ahead and make the following edits:
    • Your points are all over the place. Please consolidate them in the Skill Information section, including any and all Point-Buy options (such as linguistics, abilities, etc).
    • You have unspent points. Please clarify whether you wish to have these points remain unspent or invest them into something.
    • Your phys stat is incorrect and doesn't include calculations. It should be, currently: 10(sword) + 5(dagger) + 5(fist) + 4(light ranged) + 5(1/2 pathfinding) = 25 (CAPPED).
    • The backstory doesn't make much sense. Why were assassins after her father? Why did they come after her and her husband? Please clarify this point, as it's the primary reason she became an Archblood.
    Once you've made the necessary changes please tag me for a re-review, thank you!

15. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@Yurs Done the changes to what i think to what you asked for sorry if i messed up somewhere

16. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Much better, there's just a few small things that need to be fixed and I can approve this app:
    • You have it listed that you've spent 32 Core points, but have actually spent 37. Please fix that.
    • Your Linguistic point-buy states that you purchased "Plain". Do you mean Plains Altalar? If so, the correct name is Saan according to the Linguistics page.
    Go ahead and make those changes and I'll mark this approved

17. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

18. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Sweet deal! Tag me if you need any further reviews

APPROVED

19. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@Yurs Hi i updated Talea quite abit switching up the name and changed the profs do to the update to pathfinding being thanos snapped out of existance. I also gave her Skodje and updated to new format of course. the old back story is in spoilers and will be updated soon

20. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks good! You don't need to worry about updating the old backstory, unless you'd really like to.

APPROVED

21. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@Yurs Hi just pinging to let you know that i changed the racial abilities down to 3 and physical stat to 29.5 do to the new update. Just wanted to let you know and update the things that were obvious needs to change

22. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@Yurs Made fairly big update. I have sadly chosen to switch being half Fin'ullen to Half Isldar. and swapped out some of the profs and stuff accordingly. Hopefully everything is in order

23. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

24. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Hi I'll pick this up.

25. Caelamus

Clarify points more like;
    +15 Spear Combat (+10 Points, +5 Racial)
    +5 Vocal Arts (+5 Hobby)
    +5 Wood Arts (+5 Hobby)

This is more concise and easy to read. Also, 25 is not possible. Do you mean Body Stat?

26. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@Caelamus yes i did mean body stat. My bad. I made the requested changes. Also removed somethings i though souldn't be there. I.E. The body shape and body fat. Those shouldn't have been in there

27. Caelamus

28. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives

@Caelamus Hi updated Nyana's app do to Archbloods being non-playable now. And I have removed all Archblood abilities and Draconic loyalty mutations but nothing else has changed