Jake's Return?

JakePostonJake1

Inactive?
Reaction score
Kingdom
>None<
Roleplay Guilds
>None<
Hello, I think I need to reintroduce myself here.
The Name is Jake or was J̶a̶k̶e̶P̶o̶s̶t̶o̶n̶J̶a̶k̶e̶1̶ as my old user. I have since changed my user to StarClad13 now for a few reasons. I am here today asking the question "Should I make a return to Massivecraft?" I ask this question for a few reasons which I will get too. However I feel like some context is needed,

Who was I?-
I am a very old player of Massivecraft with a Login dating back to 2013. I was a builder on the server and once was very involved with the Community made myself known. I built detail ships and hang out with few builders of the server being Mojaven, Snekk and Danyboy.

What is going on?-
It has been 4 years now and I have moved on with things but Massivecraft often has a lure of nostalgia for me.
I am not really sure if I should make a return and I am also not sure how some people would react because back then "I had quite and out spoken personality" and I made a bad impression. Never the less I want to ask if I should give things another chance and if in return I would given another chance? Because I wouldn't want to be around a server and people who no longer would want to be around me.

I think this post would be a good way to have a talk and give me some things to think about if anyone still remembers me?

2019-02-14_08.33.57.png

Last edited: