It's Always The De Breveux's That Die

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by victoriYUH_, Jan 4, 2021.

1. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

"January 3rd, 309 AC

To all my friends and family in Regalia and beyond,

I am writing this letter, although you will most likely never find it, unless you are looking through my belongings, because I appreciate each and every one of you. When I was born of a criminal psychopath, I never thought I'd end up where I was. I had tons of friends, and was involved in so many wonderful things. Even the conflicts I were stuck in just reminded me of how alive and human I am, and how thankful I am to be breathing and living in this amazing city. In a few hours, I am going to visit an old friend. They will remain anonymous for their sake, because I do truly care for them. I am going to their house and am going to spend time with them. I will then attack them, because I've had the desire to follow in my Mother's footsteps for a long time. I cannot help but want to please her, even if she was the worst guardian I've ever considered having. They will most likely attack in self defense, and kill me. If this is the case, like I said before, I appreciate and love each and every one of you who possible could fall upon this letter of goodbye. I also include my choosing of will in this letter.
    I give 50% of my savings to Anne de Piedmont.
    I give 25% of my savings to Camilla dei Moreno. (Or whatever her last name is, it changes a lot.)
    I give 25% of my savings to Mirabella Wymarc.
    (Not actually IC regals, just thought I'd add a sad touch to tug on y'alls heartstrings.)
    I want to thank every Law Enforcement Officer, and Lord Chancellor Bancroft for keeping this fabulous city running civily. Please don't grieve my death too much, I don't want anyone's life to be ruined by my doing."

In love and peace,
    Natasha."

The light left her blue eyes.

She was at peace now.

With her family.

Where she never thought she'd be a few days ago.

You know, it's always the de Breveux's that accept their death so easily.

Must be in their
    blood.

( If you wanna comment your reactions to this chicky's death, feel free to to make me feel sad for killing off this character. It's been a wild ride, Natasha and Christine. And a fun one.)

• Friendly Friendly x 1