Isldar Question

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by leichendame, May 5, 2019.

1. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

I am sorry if this is in the wrong place, but would Isldar explicitly avoid building in the way of a soul river? And if a soul river was going through a hill would they remove what they could of the hill to allow it free passage. Thank you, I think it could be an interesting fac base if they do.

2. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

Interesting question, but I, unfortunately, don't have an answer. As well, this is the wrong place to post it, but thank you for your self-awareness! Massivecraft has a discord server, and you can DM a ticket bot for questions like these! As well, there is a help chat in the server that you can ask, though that's not guaranteed to get answers from the source of Lore Staff.

3. Nixces

Nixces N/A

This could be an interesting concept, actually. I feel that's entirely up to the character itself. If their goal is to repair the soul rivers and there's something in the way of the rivers then you'd leave it up for your character to decide.​