Pending Review Is It Time To Re-consider The Pravden Race?

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by indyfan98, Sep 20, 2018.

?

Should the Pravden be reconsidered for implementation?

1. Uh, YES!!!

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Maybe.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Aw Void no!

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Hello! Indyfan98 here! Some of you may remember the old Pravden race. They were a race of rat-people that lived far underground beneath Regalia in a sort of alternate Regalia made from the trash that made its way through the sewers. They stood at about the height of a dwarf, but were very lanky. Their name came from the word "depraved". They were never made playable, but I feel they could have a place in the lore today.

I bring this up due to the removal of the lampar race. According to Monmarty: "Lampar are currently still supported by the Lore, but we've removed them from the /Races page to avoid players choosing to play said race in light of the coming removal, until we have a valid niche replacement."

This^. I feel the Pravden would fill that lampar-shaped hole in our hearts. I even have a skin to showcase what they could look like, based off of what I remember Monmarty's old concept art looked like:

upload_2018-9-20_17-42-58.png

Now, of course, the main question on some of your minds is probably the question as to whether or not there would be a full blown alternate Regalia underneath the regular one. While that would certainly be cool, it would be hard on the staff to need to rebuild everything in a dilapidated state. I'd imagine that, instead of a whole undercity, there could maybe be a small portion , making a sort of small dungeon. This would be similar to the old dungeons Massivecraft used to have. Though, the undercity could just be something to be roleplayed, and roleplayed only.

Any who, let me know what you guys think below! Thanks for reading, and have a Massive day!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

I feel that if there is a Red Panda Sihai, that will replace Lampar. Could be wrong, but I don't see why Lampar should have a replacement.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Q1ntum_shot

Q1ntum_shot Definitely not a serial killer

AtticCat would probably love this

Oh god AtticRat

4. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

hah foolish to think I'd play an ugly character !

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  5. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

@Eccetra she just called rats ugly

• Agree Agree x 3