Archived Iron Armour Dyes

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomdorr

High Council member of The Algorian Empire
Reaction score
Since non prems are now allowed diamond armour iron armour has little use so here's my suggestion.

Allow iron armour to be dyed or find a way in which to code the colour changes when supported by dye.

Maybe allow it to be forged through the anvil using exp, or alternatively let it be crafted.

Why? I think some nice colourful gaurds would be nice to see, would give Taylor's more to add to there stalls. Would give iron a little more purpose in the massivecraft universe.

Some other idea I had, crafting iron with spider webs and having the patterns create a web on the armour to look dark and olde maybe for showing off in item frame and such or for old RP characters when going to war, or for the insect races to enjoy a contradiction.

Any thoughts love or distaste post below

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I would first craft myself a set of pink armour, Alexiel would be the most feared elderly and pink man on the battlefield.

Maybe the massivecraft texture pack would have cloth somewhere on the texture, and I use a texturepack that already has cloth on it.

This wouldn't be possible without a mod, it could be a suggestion to find a mod that the server to support, but making a plugin as such wouldn't work.

This wouldn't be possible without a mod, it could be a suggestion to find a mod that the server to support, but making a plugin as such wouldn't work.

Actually, technically speaking it is. It would have to be turned into colored leather armour with protection and unbreaking on it, making it equivalent to Iron Armour, which would be slightly mathsy to work out, but you could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.