Archived Integrating Factions Into Lore

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Kaezir

Lunatic
Reaction score
Faction
NorthWatch
Roleplay Guilds
NorthWatch
Greetings! I'm pulling this conversation over here because this started getting off the topic of the thread it started in.

Thread the discussion began (page 4)- https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/a-change-to-faction-pricing.45898/

I would like to write out my thoughts and hear the opinions you guys have. Something of this scale, if even considered, is clearly something that would take a good while to implement. Possibly even requiring a separate section of lore staff or forums. Something to keep in mind is I'm not exactly an RPer, but I'm well versed in the lore and the world surrounding it so I'm not walking into this blind. I am also quite familiar with the layout of for approved character sheets and I will try to approach this in somewhat the same fashion of those.

Purpose of the thread: Discuss incentives to make the faction world more appealing, mainly including the implementation of factions into lore. Much like how there are approved Guard Charters for Regalia. Also to generally make owning or joining a faction feel more meaningful.

A few things first. I'd like to write out overall most of what would need to be undergone and looked at for each faction to be considered being canonized in Massive lore. I'll follow up with counterpoints stated by others and then respond with a possible way to circumvent those points.

First there needs to be classifications of factions, atleast two. Large and small.

Large would entail a faction around the size of Regalia. However due to the sheer weight and power this faction would lord over with in the RP world there should be slots. Perhaps a maximum of 3. Requisites involving member count and minimum size as well as a maximum taken up on the map. Can't have kingdoms that much more impressive than Regalia can we?

The smaller would be something like that of a tribe or small fort. Village perhaps. Not quite a city. Minimum of 5 members. Something around these lines.

Next up on the guideline list would be racial origins and relations with the already established empires of Aloria. Is it a Northerne raiding clan or perhaps a melting pot like Regalia? Many of the relations with other empires would be cut and paste. For example a Void Shendar tribe would be openly hated and be on practically zero footing or acceptance from the majority of the world. This section would possibly need to be expanded on in the wiki. Possibly a premade list of military ranks that could be implemented into these factions because more than likely most will try and come up with their own system instead of being unified like they should be. And lastly the name of the faction. It would be expected, just like a roleplay character, to follow the naming customs of its racial background.

Following suit would be building design compliancy. This might take a bit of time as there aren't many established examples of racial building apart from what we see in Regalia. This would certainly require mod review.

Up next is possibly one of the most important but hardest to follow which would be location. Should a Northerne faction be required to live in Jorrhild? Or just anywhere there is snow? This is where the meaningfulness of owning a faction comes into play (such as upping the price of creating one to lessen the access new players have). With such a sheer amount of factions clouding the map this would be the hardest criteria to follow. I'm not quite sure where I stand with this. It's not like you'd be making the trek back and forth everyday.

And finally, the backstory. Who's behind the faction? Who started it? Who are the members? Is the leader someone who inherited it? Or was there a coup that took it over. This is probably the area you'd have the most freedom to write but at the same time would need to strictly adhere to something believable. A city isn't going to pop up over a few months. It could take years. For the most part it would be highly doubtful a young character could create a faction and still be young. If you're a nomadic tribe and just carry tents here and there that's different but otherwise, structures don't just magically appear. On top of this, you need strengths and weaknesses. Do you have a small navy? Seige weapons? Are you highly agricultural based? What is your main source of income for the faction? Do you specialize in certain products or exports? Are you trade based? Or self sufficient? Details are important here.

Now that I've said my bit I'll bring up the counterpoints and complications brought up by other parties involved.

MonMarty stated the following:

-Survivalists assign too much value to themselves in roleplay just to run around important versus people who work their asses off in roleplay and don't get that far.
Response:I've seen many RPers assert themselves as more important that survivalists. It goes both ways. Both are integral to the server. Only those who are interested in something like this will take the time to read up on lore and the proper RP etiquette as well as character sheets. Just because it exists doesn't mean everyone will use it. Those who aren't interested will continue to do their own thing regardless. Start the bar high. Expect no less.

-Survivalists are inconsistent, factions leave/die/grow/stagntate etc in a rapidly fluctuatingenvironment. Keeping record of that would be really resource intensive.
Response:This is something that could be an issue but I believe a near zero tolerance policy would be effective. Upon entering lore, factions essentially need to agree that they relinquish all rights if they go inactive or fall apart. Staff should be given full control over how to write out all faction. If a leader leaves or quits, it'll be much simpler. Inheritance or by vote of faction members, a leader should be chosen. The previous statement of relinquishing all rights if gone inactive should apply to the leader as well. Not much has to be said about members as not every RPer kills off their character, they just abandon them most of the time. As long as this is stated at the beginning, there should be no room for argument. This being said, if notice of inactivity is given, perhaps a time limit to return should be instated?

-We don't want roleplay to be pulled away from Regalia because it benefits us as a server for PR value as well as a roleplay community to keep people centralized in one location.
Response:It's also not great for new members who come seeking to build to walk into the Faction hub and see below 10-20 members at and time in each given world when the map is so heavily convoluted with factions. Having more people out in the faction world will breed retention of survivalists in the faction world and if RPers end up disliking faction RP I imagine they'd just return to Regalia.

-Having your faction canonized gives you instant roleplay priviliges. Roleplay priviliges have to be earned in our community though and are constrained by a series of ethical guidelines. If a player becomes lore canonized as a leaderof a faction, they have instant access to privilege without quality control.
Response:This is why quality control needs to be a brick wall you have to break through at the start. I honestly believe 80-90% of faction time should be ignored because there will still be PvP and non-canon happenings. The other 20-10% will actually count. Organized events, tournaments, wars, assassinations. These will happen on small scale and go through a quick check with a staff member before happening. Possibly a minimum of a weeks heads up to be approved as a faction Lore event. And maybe limit these events to once or twice a month?

Alj23 said the following:

-If the server can't facilitate end goals for players in the survival world, leaders of factions must.

As a ranking officer in a quickly growing faction, I have end goals in mind that will keep me and my members occupied for the next few months and upwards of a year. After that, I'll have to find something new for people to work towards.
Response:Regardless of goals or incentives being provided or not by the server, faction officers and leaders have a duty to provide these goals themselves. If the faction itself has no goal, the faction might as well just be building on as private creative server. Goaless factions are the ones that get abandoned in a week or less and serve no positive purpose to the server.

Well I think I covered everything. Discuss below. I wanna hear what ya'll have to say. Just wanted to get this out there and possibly breed some great ideas, even if they're not as grand a scale as this.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was writing a whole thing, and I started to be a long rant.
So the short response is I think we should keep things the same. It just seems like a lot of work for something that would only be actively pursued by a small majority of faction players.

I'd go on, but I don't feel like typing a long rant on the issue. I'll leave with a respective "probably not gonna happen."

Response:I've seen many RPers assert themselves as more important that survivalists

what he meant by this wasn't that faction players consider themselves more important per se, but that a factions player is more likely to want to run a great kingdom that rivals regalia, and to have a powerful and well respected legion. (as opposed to a roleplayer, who is pretty much content with running a shop that sells salts)

FireFan96 said:
I was writing a whole thing, and I started to be a long rant.
So the short response is I think we should keep things the same. It just seems like a lot of work for something that would only be actively pursued by a small majority of faction players.

I'd go on, but I don't feel like typing a long rant on the issue. I'll leave with a respective "probably not gonna happen."
Considering the scale, youre probably right. But the possibilities are quite expansive. It's another thing to try and attain and another source of motivation other than just wanting to build .

he meant by this wasn't that faction players consider themselves more important per se, but that a factions player is more likely to want to run a great kingdom that rivals regalia, and to have a powerful and well respected legion. (as opposed to a roleplayer, who is pretty much content with running a shop that sells salts)
The thing about this is that most RP factions arent exactly trying to be the something that far and above Regalia. They're are filled to the brim with roles as simple as a "shop owner that sells salts:. You just have a much higher amount of possibilities which is what role play is all about. Regalia just feels so restrictions to me which is why I haven't endeavored to try. The system they have set up works wonderfully, I just don't have an interest in only having one city to be in.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't read all of this post.
my opinion of this idea (which i also think would be cool) would be that factions with 10+ members can apply on a thread for a lore faction. They would then write a backstory of how their faction came into existence, accompanied by screenshots of their faction. Staff members can then either approve or deny it, stating the errors if denied. If approved the faction is accepted as a lore faction, and the leader may or may not be given permissions in Regalia to engage in diplomatic roleplay. diplomatic roleplay does not necessarily include Regalia, however it does give the player the opportunity to roleplay as a ruler having a meeting in Regalia. Depending on the size, lore factions may be given special benefits like opportunities to play games like the gang wars a while back. Facs may be required to chose traits from a list when they apply. this, i think, would be something that is do-able by staff =) although i'm happy with how things are now.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't read all of this post.
my opinion of this idea (which i also think would be cool) would be that factions with 10+ members can apply on a thread for a lore faction. They would then write a backstory of how their faction came into existence, accompanied by screenshots of their faction. Staff members can then either approve or deny it, stating the errors if denied. If approved the faction is accepted as a lore faction, and the leader may or may not be given permissions in Regalia to engage in diplomatic roleplay. diplomatic roleplay does not necessarily include Regalia, however it does give the player the opportunity to roleplay as a ruler having a meeting in Regalia. Depending on the size, lore factions may be given special benefits like opportunities to play games like the gang wars a while back. Facs may be required to chose traits from a list when they apply. this, i think, would be something that is do-able by staff =) although i'm happy with how things are now.
If we started on a smaller scale it would make it much easier. We could slowly build up to bigger factions leading with bigger rules. Step by step. I do believe like you, that it's do-able. But there's a decent workload behind it unfortunately.

Disclaimer: I'm not lore staff, all this is my guess.

I don't think you need to change anything to "make a faction lore compliant". You already have the possibility to hold a barony in a distant land (as a noble family) or lead a group of mercenaries or rebels (as a charter). You just need to apply for this.

I know of no rule that keeps you from roleplaying outside Regalia. Apply for player quests and that's it.
Also, there is no rule as how conflicts are decided. Role players usually narrate the fight but dice are sometimes invoked, I don't think staff will keep you from deciding the outcome of a conflict using actual combat if all the ones involved agree to do so.

So basically, I think you can already make your faction lore compliant, you can already make battles lore compliant and and your faction can have an effect on the history of the empire.

Probably there are a few restrictions on what you can do as to avoid powergaming:
- The territory and resource that your charter/family controls are limited.
- You cannot force death or involve other players in quests without their previous agreement.

Since I'm not lore staff I better ask them which parts of what I said hold true.
@Lore

Here are my personal thoughts.
I believe "Lore Factions" should work exactly like characters do.
You make a profile for your faction, and Lore staff review it.
If it is found to be Lore Compliant, then it is accepted.
If it is found to be lacking in effort or violating Lore, it should be denied.
Also, "Regalia-Sized factions" should be both considered GodRP, as well as being already against Lore, since Lore states Regalia is the most powerful nation in Aloria.
Plus, regalia has hundreds of people in it at any given time, with many more looking to move in.

Just throwing a brief idea out here. This is not properly organized. Moreso food for thought. Anyhow.

I like the idea (earlier stated by FlugalMC) of having to apply for faction compliancy and how such a faction would integrate into the lore. Expanding on this idea, I think that factions should be based around characters rather than characters based around factions. For example:

Rather than "Thomas, a new character, is a Northerne ailor from ChooChoo faction," it would be more around the lines of, "The ChooChoo faction is a new group founded by Thomas, an existing character."

I think that roleplay factions can be used as a way to generate roleplay based off of lore compliant events. In Regalia, things are pretty limited. Very rarely does an opportunity come for a large riot and essentially any event pertaining to major chaos; even in the sewers, everything is more or less a free for all with little structure. I think that factions should be utilized in a way similar to how the recently established RP Hordes are. A roleplay faction would be designed to offer roleplay experiences that, while lore compliant, are unavailable for players to access in Regalia. Take the recent world progressions- hordes of undead overtaking the regions surrounding the Archipelago.

Let's say that Faction X, approved by staff, consists of a relatively large and well fortified village in Ellador. As a response to the world progression of the undead takeover, Faction X could host a small event (preliminarily approved by staff) that involves the local villagers defending their homes against the undead. If it would make sense for a certain character to be present, that character can actually be present for the interactions and claim that they took part in such an event. Otherwise, players can portray a brave villager or a mutated undead, each with their own inherent goal. Small, faction run events such as these wouldn't really give a faction owner an inherent advantage; they would simply be able to physically be present at events that otherwise would have simply been 'written' into a backstory. Naturally, regular checks would be made to ensure that faction owners continue to have strict requirements and continue to be lore compliant.

Some other examples:
  • A duchy held by a lore-compliant noble character - Could host bandit raids, a worker strike, or a simple town-held feast
  • A small bandit camp in the snowy countryside - Could host attacks instigated by the 'good guys' or raids from animals
I feel that a system that would allow factions to become big influencers in world progressions and the general life of roleplayers would be too difficult to manage and would harbor too many ways to be used with ill-intent. In summary, what I'm suggesting is that with strict requirements, players should be allowed to have lore-compliant factions with the intent of using such faction to provide events either reactionary to approved lore progressions, or small events that would otherwise have no effect on a character's social/political standing.

@Proudbucket and @TheFurryPanda Have nailed it. Nothing right now prevents you from having lore compliant things within your factions.

Providing my own faction as an example, we have a boat that is used as the Lore complaint Laveer company's main trade vessel. We have other boat builds that we use for various RP activities like Pirate vessels, slaver vessels, and other Lore complaint plot threads where there are not builds that exist within Regalia to accommodate that story line.

The real location of these things in the factions worlds has no bearing on their IC character location with Lore. For instance, the main trade vessel is built in factions world Teled Methen because that's just where it is built, but IC, the ship is a about 3 miles offshore from the Regalian Crown City and Laveer uses a small Galley to shuttle back and forth to the mainland. We also have a small town of a factions build that at some point IC we are going to develop into a small mining colony. It exists in factions, but it hasn't happened yet, IC so in terms of Lore and RP, it just doesn't exist.

These examples are to demonstrate that factions can very much be used in RP and Lore, but the flow of existence goes from Lore > Factions as opposed to Factions > Lore. When somethings exists in Lore, you may create an accompanying build in factions land for the purpose of role playing, but building something in factions does not automatically make it exist in Lore.

I've seen your build in Jorhild @Kaezir and I think it is great. The way to incorporate it into Lore though would require quite a bit of dedication. You would have to start Roleplaying, create an Aspiring noble family, work into a Low Noble family, keep Roleplaying and gaining IC power, and eventually get to a High Noble status. Even after being a High Noble, you would actually have to use your high noble powers to work your way into being put in charge of an Ailor colony in Jorhild. If you were a High Noble over a large Ailor colony in Jorhild you could reasonably bill your large city as the capitol of the Ailor colony in Jorhild. To have that though, you would have to make the Lore reality of the city true, first. In reality, simply building the city (however grand of build it is) is probably the smallest part of being incorporated into Lore in such a significant way. It's not impossible, though. Suffice to say, you can't even do it alone and you are not even guaranteed success. By the time you have a High noble family you'd need to have numerous players with approved characters in your noble family, along with yourself.

The first place to start is to read about Ailor culture on the wiki, brainstorm a Lore complaint character, start role playing, and when you are sure of the identity of the character, start submit a Character application. I'd be happy to help if you are serious about being interested in developing yourself into a Roleplay faction.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I'm not lore staff, all this is my guess.

I don't think you need to change anything to "make a faction lore compliant". You already have the possibility to hold a barony in a distant land (as a noble family) or lead a group of mercenaries or rebels (as a charter). You just need to apply for this.

I know of no rule that keeps you from roleplaying outside Regalia. Apply for player quests and that's it.
Also, there is no rule as how conflicts are decided. Role players usually narrate the fight but dice are sometimes invoked, I don't think staff will keep you from deciding the outcome of a conflict using actual combat if all the ones involved agree to do so.

So basically, I think you can already make your faction lore compliant, you can already make battles lore compliant and and your faction can have an effect on the history of the empire.

Probably there are a few restrictions on what you can do as to avoid powergaming:
- The territory and resource that your charter/family controls are limited.
- You cannot force death or involve other players in quests without their previous agreement.

Since I'm not lore staff I better ask them which parts of what I said hold true.
@Lore
It's not about making a faction lore compliant. This is about making factions an actual part of Alorian lore. Not all factions can just be something a group of people found. It would take years and years IC to build. Approved characters certainly need to become part of the equation too but there are other aspects to consider.

Last edited:
Just throwing a brief idea out here. This is not properly organized. Moreso food for thought. Anyhow.

I like the idea (earlier stated by FlugalMC) of having to apply for faction compliancy and how such a faction would integrate into the lore. Expanding on this idea, I think that factions should be based around characters rather than characters based around factions. For example:

Rather than "Thomas, a new character, is a Northerne ailor from ChooChoo faction," it would be more around the lines of, "The ChooChoo faction is a new group founded by Thomas, an existing character."

I think that roleplay factions can be used as a way to generate roleplay based off of lore compliant events. In Regalia, things are pretty limited. Very rarely does an opportunity come for a large riot and essentially any event pertaining to major chaos; even in the sewers, everything is more or less a free for all with little structure. I think that factions should be utilized in a way similar to how the recently established RP Hordes are. A roleplay faction would be designed to offer roleplay experiences that, while lore compliant, are unavailable for players to access in Regalia. Take the recent world progressions- hordes of undead overtaking the regions surrounding the Archipelago.

Let's say that Faction X, approved by staff, consists of a relatively large and well fortified village in Ellador. As a response to the world progression of the undead takeover, Faction X could host a small event (preliminarily approved by staff) that involves the local villagers defending their homes against the undead. If it would make sense for a certain character to be present, that character can actually be present for the interactions and claim that they took part in such an event. Otherwise, players can portray a brave villager or a mutated undead, each with their own inherent goal. Small, faction run events such as these wouldn't really give a faction owner an inherent advantage; they would simply be able to physically be present at events that otherwise would have simply been 'written' into a backstory. Naturally, regular checks would be made to ensure that faction owners continue to have strict requirements and continue to be lore compliant.

Some other examples:
  • A duchy held by a lore-compliant noble character - Could host bandit raids, a worker strike, or a simple town-held feast
  • A small bandit camp in the snowy countryside - Could host attacks instigated by the 'good guys' or raids from animals
I feel that a system that would allow factions to become big influencers in world progressions and the general life of roleplayers would be too difficult to manage and would harbor too many ways to be used with ill-intent. In summary, what I'm suggesting is that with strict requirements, players should be allowed to have lore-compliant factions with the intent of using such faction to provide events either reactionary to approved lore progressions, or small events that would otherwise have no effect on a character's social/political standing.
The main reason it's not as simple as just applying for a charter or something more, some factions can't just be "founded" and then exist. Towns and cities take years to build to more often than not you would need to inherit a title from a previous owner or be voted in. However it may be. Factions aren't always just groups of people but actual living villages and bigger. Something like this is certainly possible.

@Proudbucket and @TheFurryPanda Have nailed it. Nothing right now prevents you from having lore compliant things within your factions.

Providing my own faction as an example, we have a boat that is used as the Lore complaint Laveer company's main trade vessel. We have other boat builds that we use for various RP activities like Pirate vessels, slaver vessels, and other Lore complaint plot threads where there are not builds that exist within Regalia to accommodate that story line.

The real location of these things in the factions worlds has no bearing on their IC character location with Lore. For instance, the main trade vessel is built in factions world Teled Methen because that's just where it is built, but IC, the ship is a about 3 miles offshore from the Regalian Crown City and Laveer uses a small Galley to shuttle back and forth to the mainland. We also have a small town of a factions build that at some point IC we are going to develop into a small mining colony. It exists in factions, but it hasn't happened yet, IC so in terms of Lore and RP, it just doesn't exist.

These examples are to demonstrate that factions can very much be used in RP and Lore, but the flow of existence goes from Lore > Factions as opposed to Factions > Lore. When somethings exists in Lore, you may create an accompanying build in factions land for the purpose of role playing, but building something in factions does not automatically make it exist in Lore.

I've seen your build in Jorhild @Kaezir and I think it is great. The way to incorporate it into Lore though would require quite a bit of dedication. You would have to start Roleplaying, create an Aspiring noble family, work into a Low Noble family, keep Roleplaying and gaining IC power, and eventually get to a High Noble status. Even after being a High Noble, you would actually have to use your high noble powers to work your way into being put in charge of an Ailor colony in Jorhild. If you were a High Noble over a large Ailor colony in Jorhild you could reasonably bill your large city as the capitol of the Ailor colony in Jorhild. To have that though, you would have to make the Lore reality of the city true, first. In reality, simply building the city (however grand of build it is) is probably the smallest part of being incorporated into Lore in such a significant way. It's not impossible, though. Suffice to say, you can't even do it alone and you are not even guaranteed success. By the time you have a High noble family you'd need to have numerous players with approved characters in your noble family, along with yourself.

The first place to start is to read about Ailor culture on the wiki, brainstorm a Lore complaint character, start role playing, and when you are sure of the identity of the character, start submit a Character application. I'd be happy to help if you are serious about being interested in developing yourself into a Roleplay faction.

Hope this helps.
The issue I take with this is factions can easily take as much time to build as it would an RPer to join and work their way up in a noble family. I believe if the correct effort is put into the village/city that one shouldn't have to do both in order to be approved. There certainly needs to be approved characters and possibly special permissions involved. As I stated in the previous post it takes years and years IC to build something so by the time someone has finally moved up to such a status and completed said village, they'd be up in the elderly years. A well built, lore compliant faction both building and background wise should be allowed to skip certain steps. I doubt my faction would ever be considered lore compliant, but seeing as I've spent 4 months building it, I'd hate to then have to work on my status as an RPer. Personally, I don't RP, and am just trying to provide a location for people to RP. I build and love doing it, not much else. Just the idea of having something I've put so much time into becoming part of lore is exciting and makes all this effort seem worthwhile.

It is completely feasible with the current Roleplay Family system to play a Character, leave the first born son as an NPC, and when the father dies of old age, to start playing their son.

I get that you made a really cool city and you want something to show for it, but to be fair, you have a cool city to show for it.

A roleplayer who has similarly put months of effort into succeeding at gaining a true High Noble status family may feel slighted that they had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get that title and then was not given a city the size of Regalia in factions land, but somebody in factions could could spend the same amount of time building the city and then just be handed the same title without having to jump through the hoops or play the game involved in getting it...

The point I am making is that there is already a way to achieve IC glory in Lore on Massive, so if you want to have that, then pursue that via the avenue that exists to receive it.

It is completely feasible with the current Roleplay Family system to play a Character, leave the first born son as an NPC, and when the father dies of old age, to start playing their son.

I get that you made a really cool city and you want something to show for it, but to be fair, you have a cool city to show for it.

A roleplayer who has similarly put months of effort into succeeding at gaining a true High Noble status family may feel slighted that they had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get that title and then was not given a city the size of Regalia in factions land, but somebody in factions could could spend the same amount of time building the city and then just be handed the same title without having to jump through the hoops or play the game involved in getting it...

The point I am making is that there is already a way to achieve IC glory in Lore on Massive, so if you want to have that, then pursue that via the avenue that exists to receive it.
Titles shouldn't even be a consideration at this point. A status in one city or village is completely different in another. It won't always carry weight. Chances are you won't even see people who RP as one character in a faction roleplaying the same in Regalia. I'm sure everyone wants their own city but they don't have the ability or funds to build it just as those who don't have the patience to sit down and type for hours at a time. At the moment there is a lack of motivation to build in the factions world. Between all the raids, managing members. and money you have to acquire to run one, it is kind of lackluster that eventually you'll have to unclaim or choose to leave the server and all of it just fades into nothing.

If the defense against this is that "It's unfair for RPers" then it's not very sound. The whole point of this is providing another avenue for Roleplay. There are several things you are able to do in factions that are unavailable in Regalia. Not everyone has grand aspirations and this isn't something that should be handed out to everyone. There should be slots or limits to the amount of factions. We all put time an effort into this server. I have members in my factions who have spent month getting into nobility and it hasn't to payed off for them in any form. Sure this isn't the case for all but seeing as not everyone wants to be a noble nor enjoys it applies just the same to this. It's not gamebreaking and it'd add further purpose to factions which has been lacking even though "Factions" is in the logo on the very front page of the website, not roleplay. Fairness needs to be considered but the money needed to be gained to run and build a faction as well as the time you have to spent developing your own rules, designs, and gaining new members evens it out. Factions completely rely on keeping members active and constantly getting new ones to continue surviving. Such effort should be allowed to pay off. If a roleplay desired to own a town they would be given equal opportunity to do so themselves. It isn't like they would denied the chance because THAT would be unfair.

Curious to see new opinions with the tax raise and Deathlings event~