In The End.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FlossyBerryRene, Jul 23, 2021.

1. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

[​IMG]

vorder.png

To the people of Crookback, my name is Anya Lady of Rime and Ice, some of you may know me as Lady Anya, Ice Witch or even The Librarian. It is my duty to protect, guide and nourish sanguine.

Crookback is my home and it is my ambition to make it a better place for the future generation of sanguine and for all citizens of Crookback, so I have taken it upon myself to purge the evil within our home, Xilthruum The Lich Lord. A creature so selfish, arrogant, vile and cruel only the mythical legend the "Pure of Heart" is able to kill its opposite.

I would like to remind those who know me that I have been beside this man from the near beginning, living in his shadow from my time as a Librarian, Kinsblood and to now as a Lady of the Court Of Solifuge. To give a bit of context on why it has come to this I must start from the beginning, I was appointed Xilthruums Kinsblood for a Coven some of you might remember the Solifuge Coven. During my time as Kinsblood I was often left to keep order and manage the Coven by myself, I will not deny Xilthruum did play a role in the success of our Coven but only a trivial amount compared to the backbone of my hard work.

A new wave of Sanguine entered the city meaning new Covens and soon enough our outdated traditions and older ways caused our people to leave one by one to progress as they should. Our coven was left behind so I took control, I created my legacy the Court of Solifuge. I had envisioned unity, progression, sanctuary and democracy for my people yet I once again fell into Xilthruums shadow and he sat on top of my Court taking control. It was me who brought my coven from ruins and rebuilt it, my legacy and what I've created is what brought peace and unity; In return I am kicked from my own Court because I called for a diplomatic vote to have Xilthruum removed from power not the court.

Xilthruum, despite everything you've done and everything you have taken this is not personal. Living in your shadow all these years allowing you to take credit for my work has fueled my hatred for you but it is not my reasoning. I remember vividly when Irel left our court and the way you treated our loyal member opened my eyes, your corruption has been completely invisible but no longer will I let you harm our people, I will give all of our kin that you've wronged justice, you do not deserve to sit upon that throne and neither do I.

With that I declare we are to have a Battle to the Death. We will meet in the heart of Crookback and then we shall see who the superior Lich is. To the people of Crookback I would like to issue a warning DO not under any circumstance get in my way, do not attempt to involve yourself in this duel or stop it, I can guarantee me and Xilthruum will have no issue cutting you down friend or enemy. (OOC Date is not set yet due to possible updates)

Lastly I would like to address the narrative I have cloned “Alban”, this is a fabrication created by the Lich Lord. I have never nor will I ever create a clone of anybody. Coincidentally the majority of people who have spread this fabrication are a collection of people who so happen to despise me, but I will voice my disappointment in the new Coven leaders who have so easily followed Xilthruum’s command but I forgive you. Fabricating lies and creating Clones to do your bidding for you as always, you have simply proved my point that you are nothing but a manipulative little cretin with a hoarding addiction and that everyone else does the work for you, hardly fit to lead a collection of people.

In response to these accusations I have gathered a list of signatures from friends, enemies, family and strangers who have read over this declaration and chosen to show their public support for me.

-Lady Anya.

SIGNATURES

Harlow Ketch, who grants his support as an individual, while keeping the Militia as a whole neutral. @fantuinn

Ailred Drulvaar, The Champion of the Late-Scion, grants support in believing that Anya is a much more stable and profound leader than the Lich-Lord can ever hope to be. @War_pig

Anathema, who grants their support as an individual. @Birdsfoot_Violet

Duchess Valarosta Ino-Femunn, who grants their support as both an individual and the Crookback Representative @Athelois

Nerissa, who grants their support as both an individual and a sister. @BiBiBirdie

Xaella Khor’enn, Lord of Graves, Lady of the Deadlands and Queen of the Barrow-court, grants the whole of her individual support as well as the endorsement of Death’s Hand itself to this duel of fatal end. @Finlaggan

Talisin Oruisin, and Regalia's Ciellonians, grant their support. @Mollymock

Abigail Tucker, Party Queen @Lizmun

Mirabella Wymac shows her suppourt as a induvial. @Acosmism

[​IMG]

vorder.png

[​IMG]
    Theme song Below

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 27
  2. DogVibes

DogVibes

The Techprincess would arrive in her usual gear, donning spectacular painted golden armor and a crimson cloak, with a cog clipping the cloak to her armor. Her white hair striped with silver and pale skin, with tiger-like features, such as her ears and a tail would gleam against the beating moonlight. Sivo would approach the notice, reading over it, her crimson, slitted eyes studying each word... before they would widen in surprise. Anya is stepping out against the Lich Lord.

She would take one of the notices, before taking out a piece of paper to clip below the notice, writing on it for all those to see, but especially Anya:

"The Technocratic Collective stands by you, Anya. Voidspeed."
    After adding her signature at the bottom, signing as Sivo Sagh, the Techprincess, she would leave the paper there for any eyes. Finally, the Von Kerle would retreat back into the Sewers, on her way to the Undercity to present Rhys the news.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    #2 DogVibes, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  3. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

And so, soon after the coming of the support of Lady Anya, came the damnations of the Lich Lord. It was once whispered in its appearance, but with screams and the wailing of banshees within the deep, the self-proclaimed Lord of All Deep spoke with a voice that thrummed the ears of all and the hearts of the fearful. Notably, the signature was traced in blood, but not the blood of others- the blood of the author. They truly meant each word they had spoken.

I, who be legally named
    Xilthruum the Lich Lord,
    Lich Lord of the Deep,
    Ashen Lord of the Skies,
    Frost Lord of the Allvalleys,
    Lord of Omnisolifugae,

Hereby name the accorded: Harlow Ketch, Unrighteously Vigilant, Sivo Sagh, Minor Technoprincess, Ailred Drulvaar, Crooked Spineling, Anathema, Liar of the Voidlings, Valarosta Ino-Femunn, Liar of Her Skins, Nerissa, Weakest of Her Love, Xaella Khor'enn, Unseen Rotling, Talisin Oruisin, Master of Dogs, Abigail Tucker, Double-Faced Whore, and Mirabella Wymarc, Mentally-Degraded Desprincess.

And so I deem these names DAMNED, until one of their lives are to be sacrificed to me, for they meddle with politics they understand nothing of in their toddler years 'neath 50, and those above such with minds identical. In eras of support, accounts of finances, hearts of consolation, battles of martyrdom, and homes saved, may they all have their favours burned with all hopes of their forgiveness and their care from a creature as I, who had given only freedom, security, and mercy. With the call of this new era, I call for new bloodshed, for a moon stained crimson was not enough! The rage of the Lord shall not falter; the streets shall scream red; the homes shall be keyless; the beds shall be hopeless; the vaults shall be coinless; the home of which one of you all shall be deemed lifeless.

And from this, I shall accept this challenge. And I, Xilthruum, Lich Lord of the Deep, Ashen King of the Skies, Frost King of the Allvalleys, God of Omnisolifugae, shall damn Lady Anya of Rime and Ice within her own glaciers! Long have I sworn to the world that the Sanguine were too empathic; long have I spoken that our people are too kind and too honourable; long have I declared to the world that the law means everything to a people who are only tortured, abused, maimed, and slaughtered by it. All who support you have been abused, or abuse my people alike. I have told you long since past what a mistake you are making, allowing those state-sucking whelps to control us for the sake of 'neutrality' and 'safety,' when you would have sacrificed our very identity before the Regalian Emperor all for the sake of only one less lashing from the cells that have torn our people asunder. All of whom you summon are all of whom have damaged or destroyed the libraries you once loved, the libraries you once cared for more so even than I- that of which I had forgiven- only for you to welcome them as the new book-burners that suckle boots and take the side of right when it benefits them only most. If only you had known that it was one of our own Sanguine that had your library raided by half of those who support you, tearing apart books and bodies all because they love their precious little tricksters who know nothing more than how to make sparks from their fingers! Some scholar you are to allow an experiment to fail because you became so tickled with warmth!

Long have I awaited this moment, Anya. And long have I desired to crush you beneath my heel, flattened beneath the march of progress, so that you may feel every step that misaligns your vertebrae and telescopes your spine. And long have I desired to have you truly understand the woes that an eternity of suffering truly can give. When I am rid of you, or one of your minions, I shall place my people back within the line so that they do not pretend their hearts to matter.
    And long shall be my hatred until I have a true corpse of one of your signatures- or until I hold up your skull by your golden hair.

Glory Be To The Solifugae,

Xilthruum
    Lich Lord of Omnisolifugae

• Powerful Powerful x 27
    • Immersive Immersive x 5
  4. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Once the Lich Lord's Dammed letter and declaration was released she received a copy right away, being in no rush to read it she strolled in backstreets, tight alley corners and shadowy dim pathways and arrived to a familiar building. In the golden hour of the day she ventures up each staircase to find herself at the top of the Sapphire and sitting on the window's edge that gave her a view to look over Crookback with the last hour of sunlight lighting up the streets and the sky being a blood red mixed with a warm tint of orange and purple. Glanced out at the view before she finally read over the letter, her delicate boney fingers held the parchment and so she read, in conclusion she brushed her finger across the written bloody dried ink. Had made sure to be secluded and isolated for the time being and with being at peace in her own company she continued to smile having full confidence in herself.

Stood from the window edge taking one last glance at the letter before she threw it out the window, a few snowflakes admitting off her arm as she did so. Turned her back the the view of Crookback lit in the golden hour of the sun and to the parchment that floated through the air, she now descended down the stairs remaining isolated and off the grid. No public response would be made and for those who try to send her mail each letter will be returned to sender. Only some of the signatures above might know where she is currently located.

@Magivore

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #4 FlossyBerryRene, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  5. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

As Abigail looked over the twin notices, she shifted uncomfortably in her spot. A particularly fearful dread settled into her expression as she read Xilthruum's rebuttal declaration. A deep discomfort that made her, at the moment, seriously question whether or not she made the right decision. Almost on impulse, a nervous laugh escaped her as she glanced to some passerby. With sweat on her brow, she commented aloud:

"Wow! He seems... Upset!"

• Educated Educated x 3
  6. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Mirabella tipped her head back in a lightly amused chortle, the hollow chuff pushing past cold fog in a bitter reminiscence. “If I didn’t know any better I would’ve stayed,” said she, crumpling up the paper to throw into the ocean as she made her way from Regalia to lands the world couldn’t find. “They may have their triumph over trivial politics. I, on the other hand, will not be coming back.

7. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

Hessolis itched her chin slightly as they peered over towards their companions. “Seeing as he can’t die I’m pretty sure that’s a bye-bye for icicle..” They shrugged tossing the paper over their shoulder. "I won't miss either."

@sarpbp @Anseran

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  8. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Rhys would rest amongst the mainframe of The Undercity with a sigh. The machinery singing and clicking once every second. Synchronized in each machine’s purpose with each Tech Obedient floating about to maintain the perfection of his archives. Once the letters of both the Rime of Ice and The Lich Lord was read to him by one of the mechanical skulls circuits and clicks. The machines all clicked shut, with a bellowing silence to be made as his eyes open

“I never took Xilthruum for a fool.”

The Technocratic Collective here by secedes from The Solifuge Court.

In Honor and Steel, we walk.

@Magivore

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  9. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

A chuckle escaped the young man, paper crinkling ever so slightly in his grip as he glanced up to the sky beside the grave of Orange. The Oscithar placed the copies within his tattered journal, snapping it closed and relaxing beneath the corrupt tree swaying in the afternoon sun. "Now this should get interesting." He mused.

10. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

Osira shrugged in the face of Hessolis' analysis.

After having read the article themselves, the Cielothar, informed, replied "You're ignoring the fact that 'icicle' might just be Pure of Heart. She truly cares for her people, as I care for my own. Does this make one Pure of Heart? And if so, does demanding death change this within her? Would the Pure of Heart really ask for such a thing..? Or was she once, but now that she is bitter and resentful, she lacks it?" she mused, mostly to herself. She spoke a final word as she reclined comfortably within the seating - her tone solemn and foggy.

"Perhaps "

@CRASHIR @sarpbp

• Immersive Immersive x 3
  11. sarpbp

sarpbp

Wasa was smoking his garette idly, seeming undisturbed by the things he just read. "Just another pair of dogs fighting to death. She or any other sanguine will never be 'pure'." He commented shortly. Throwing his garette to a side just to take another out.

@Anseran @CRASHIR

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Well I know damn well a Sanguine isn't the bloody ‘Pure of Heart,’ so this can only end in so many ways,Fen’nan Solaveira mused aloud to her companion, to which the Waldmarker Blackhawk gave little reaction. “But in the chance she does kill him, it lets me dodge one with Xilly doesn’t it?

13. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The half asha was given a tattered note recording both these occurrences. A rare thing for one like him to care about but he sighs.

“The Sanguine shall go to war it seems. Perhaps they shall just take each other out. One big act of Almar’s ruling upon their crimes and sentencing them. Yet…that is unlikely but perhaps my message shall resonate in the aftermath of their war.” The celate said with a faint hope returning to his writing.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    #13 bwmwags3, Jul 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  14. Kyriosus

Kyriosus yes

He tugged the tattered remnants of a blue coat back around his shoulders, un-crumpling the notice. The first notice, and it only, laid spread open between greyed hands, and slowly his black, crimson-dotted eyes read through each word.

Through each word an unquestionable well, deep within his chest, grew until— at the last word, his face was a mix of a sneer and quivering lips. He heaved a heavy breath once, and without a second look-over of the notice he crumpled it back into one hand, squeezing tight. Thoughts and questions raced through his mind, and he forced his eyes shut.

But he couldn’t manage a single word. He shoved the notice back into the depths of his coat pocket.

He turned his head, and as he re-opened his Void-blackened eyes he stared at a single thing, buried under a pile of clothes: a uniform.

He turned his head away.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1