Reaction score
Faction
Aeris
Kingdom
Union Of Steadfast Republics
Roleplay Guilds
U.S.R. Guardian Program
Hello Massivecraft!

I am soon to leave Massivecraft and for my final project I have created a 1:16 scale map of Essalonia!
The size of the map is 8x8 (64 individual) and it showcases all of Essalonia from border to border!

Copies of this map are now for sale and the going price is 150r for the whole thing, but I am willing to negotiate. Also, delivery and set-up options are available at no extra charge! Just /mail s (_NotEnder, TheWayMaker, or Gatekeeper) to make a deal and discuss options!

After 8/20/2018 I will no longer play on Massivecraft but the map will remain on sale. You may speak to TheWayMaker or Gatekeeper to purchase one of these beautiful maps! (We have an unlimited amount of copies so dont worry about us running out!)

Thank you for a great few years of game play, and I hope you enjoy the map! 2018-08-15_14.02.43.webp 2018-08-15_14.10.20.webp

Last edited:
gg, I assume the maps are fully scaled out?

yea this would look great in my castle, 250r though, I'll have to actually sell my lore now

Great news! I am now offering a special deal!

You can get a copy of the map for only 80r, if you provide 8 stacks of paper and a stack of Iron ingots.

The original 150r price still stands aswell!

Last edited: