In An Attempt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
To entice more people to play Qadir characters as their main characters, I did a bit of a color test and figured I would give away the finished result to any player wishing to claim the artwork for a character of theirs, that they intend to roleplay frequently with.

First come first serve.

Not accepted yet, but I've been playing as a Qadir slaver for a few weeks now. Moreso than Flynn, almost sad to say.

And remember, there's always room for more Qadir in Captain Malik Sabah's crew, don't miss your chance to serve under the mightiest Captain on all the seas!

Mon, why must you make me feel bad? Every time you draw it just shows how bad I am at drawing. But I am tempted to RP as a Qadir just to get that picture.

Man, this is really nice, I might claim it.. If no one does in the next hour or so.

Well, I waited three hours and no one seems to have claimed it Whoop whoop! So I shall start typing up my story and rid of one of my characters for this one.

And on that day, one hundred-score Regalian citizens harnessed the power of Michael Jackson and changed their race.

Umm, MonMarty, how do you feel about doing artwork for....-cough- free? -cough-

I want that drawing for my char. I was going to save the Songsakia for once I gets skin for him made, but... I do like that.

... Oh. I was just looking at Qadir pics on Google and found it. Probably should've checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.