Archived Improvements To Our Beloved Massive Craft

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinlover580

Amazing Acrobat
Reaction score
Website
www.ieatcheese.com
Well, its me again, doing what I don best, complain! I want to hear what you guys think Massive Craft should improve, I think that should change player unison playing from 150 to 155. What do you guys think? ;)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
155 would do nothing, at peak hours there has been known to have 20 premiums over the player cap.

No. 1. That isn't going to change a thing
2. Complaining and whining is not your job
3. Why are you complaining about the smallest things ever
Your like a bunch of emos taking it out on the colours of jelly beans

I get pissed off when I see black jelly beans to be honest......

No black licorice for me.... Good old red though, that stuff is more addicting than crack.

No. 1. That isn't going to change a thing
2. Complaining and whining is not your job
It is my job now!!! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1367711160,1367711134][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG,
I get pissed off when I see black jelly beans to be honest......
me two, and there are always so many of them!!!! :D

Well.....the server will not add more players slots onto the server...yet.
Reasons:
Cayorian is currently busy with stuff like sharding mainly.
This request has been suggested a lot of times and mostly has been ignored.

Is making 2 threads suggesting the same thing allowed on the forums, because that's what penguin has done

Penguin lover. You make such a big deal of 150 slots. It's like a bunch of retards trying to twist a door knob

Now wait a week, get sharding, wait a bit, expand player cap to the double size and more over time....

patiency....patiency is the key

Is making 2 threads suggesting the same thing allowed on the forums, because that's what penguin has done
Awww Shanks :D[DOUBLEPOST=1367756859,1367756827][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now wait a week, get sharding, wait a bit, expand player cap to the double size and more over time....

patiency....patiency is the key
I HAVE NO PATIENCE AND WHEN I GO ON IT TAKES FORVER TO GET ON!!! :@[DOUBLEPOST=1367756967][/DOUBLEPOST]
Penguin lover. You make such a big deal of 150 slots. It's like a bunch of retards trying to twist a door knob[/quote
Because it is so annoying trying to get on to MassiveCraft when there are 155 people on!!! It takes forever, and water ma battery!!! :@

Awww Shanks :D[DOUBLEPOST=1367756859,1367756827][/DOUBLEPOST]
I HAVE NO PATIENCE AND WHEN I GO ON IT TAKES FORVER TO GET ON!!! :@[DOUBLEPOST=1367756967][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey now, calm down. The thing is, unless they have the right technology and fancy computer things, they can't raise the player cap. Plus, you must have not been here when they had a 175 player cap.... Lag was amazing.

Hey now, calm down. The thing is, unless they have the right technology and fancy computer things, they can't raise the player cap. Plus, you must have not been here when they had a 175 player cap.... Lag was amazing.
Why does it cause lag? There are other servers with like 600453286y4508 slots and they have absolutely no lag!

...you don't know much about plugins right? What the heck do you mean by upgrading plugins?

I cannot clearly see the purpos of this thread being open. You have my answer.
-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.