Archived Improvement Of The Section "media" On The Website

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Loewe2011

Dùnedain (Ranger of the North)
Reaction score
Faction
Nùmenor
Artwork? Media? Can i eat it?

ART_wallpaper_by_mat3jko.jpg

Hear ye! Hear ye! Rabble of MassiveCraft!

Today i introduce you my new idea, to improve the marketing of this server: Addition of players artwork, fanmade trailers, let's plays or even songs (chuckle) and so on, to the section "Media" on the website.

Since it is well known among our community how many of awesome artists we are luckily to enjoy and how beautiful their work is, i thought about adding (with their permission of course(shake)) their products of awesomness to the said section on the website massivecraft.com. Not only player made arts, but also some awesome professional screenshots of beautiful landscapes of each continent and factions/spawncities.

It would be a great help for newcomers to get a better visual ingame overview of the server, how active, talented and positive the community is, to inspire old players and of course getting even more excited to join.

Well, thats all for now.
Thank you for taking your time reading this and as always,
have a nice day! (wave)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think a weekly 'media' winner would be cool. Just any piece of MassiveCraft-focused media from a MassiveCraft member from that week could be featured. Would provide incentive for users to produce more awesome stuff.
+1 support

Remember that I'm always requesting art for the wiki that can be used. If it hasn't been used, it simply means I haven't found the right page for it yet. But I haven't forgotten about that thread!

That said, if users see a wiki page they think should be accompanied by art, they're welcome to post their pieces on this topic and suggest where it can go. If it adheres to the guidelines we set up, there's a very good chance I can use it.

The Info department is researching this suggestion. Thank you for your input.

Last edited: