• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Immirall "Immir" Elliomiq

This character is actively played.

umbralunaelucem

creature
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨
Immirall "Immir" Elliomiq
୧︵ ˖‿̩͙ ꕀꕀ ‿̩͙˖ ︵୨

A rectangularly cropped header photo of Immir with a serious and nearly bored expression, holding a glass of red liquid being poured from a glass by a skeletal figure.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ "Farewell, farewell my love, I go away, / My bitter land, bitter and beautiful." ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───
(Amara Terra Mia by Domenico Modugno)

Alias': Immir, Mir (Pronounced Muir), Serafino dei Enide (See Alias)
Race / Culture: Maraya (Roamer)

Gender / Pronouns: He / Him
Religion: Agnostic
Occult: N/A
Character Occupation: Seamster / Personal Assistant / Mortician (Part time, see plothooks)

Artwork Gallery

Spotify Playlist

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Appearance ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───
Eye Color: Kelly Green
Skin Color: Pastel Yellow
Hair: Indian Red (Lighter red, not quite true pink), with very pale, near white, hair intertwined with his in both braids that frame his face.
Height: 5'5" / 166 cm
Body Type: Ectomorph, somewhat toned but not particularly muscular with subtly longer limb proportions than considered "normal".
Additional Features:
He has two distinctive "sharp" tipped points from the underside of his ears, rather than the more rounded bottom-heavy ones common amongst Maraya.

His horns are fairly large, budding from the edge of his hairline and curling over his head with a shallow U curve at the end of his horns prior to the tips.

He has multiple piercings, primarily in his ears as well as a gold septum ring. He wears simple gold cuff earrings, one on his right ear and two on his left.

Arachnodactyly; his digits are longer than average compared to others/average Ailor.
General Description
He stands shorter in the average range for Maraya, lithe with mild muscle mass. His hair falls just past his shoulders in loose waves, widows peaked bangs curling over his forehead and half-tucked behind his ears usually. He has two thin braids that go along from his bangs, around the base of his horns, and along his sideburns before going behind his ears where a strand of pale pink hair is braided into each. Two thin burn form faint scars in rings around each of his horns near the middle point.

Immir is always careful about his image; well dressed and groomed just on the verge of a little too affluent looking to fully blend despite his colorful appearance. Many of his outfits are sewn by himself, tailored tastefully to his build and embellished with delicate embroidery.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Backstory ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───
Immir hails from eastern Aetolia, his family having settled there after waking from their vault when Immir and his twin were very young. They owned a funeral home that he later worked in, but Immir grew tired of the lull of the small town and set off with his sister Eimera to wander the Regalian Archipelago. They wandered for some time, ebbing and flowing in closeness, till an argument when he was living in Montania spawned a rift in their relationship and majorly split the two.

He now resides in Regalia, estranged from his son Benji and twin sister Eimera, trying to keep a careful balance between a legitimate life and being entangled deep within the machinations of the Salvatore Family behind closed doors.

──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Skill Information ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────

Hobbies and Talents: Sewing, Embroidery, Silverpoint
Mechanics:

Maraya have small Ichor glands on their hands, which are capable of producing Chrysalis that they can shape into Crystals of any shape or size.

Maraya can also make music with these Chrysalis Crystals, as they can resonate based on tunes, and produce music autonomously.

Maraya come from an Ancient world. They can read certain Event hints that may not be obvious to other Races. (inquire with DM/Event Hoster for opportunities)

Maraya can (out of combat) remotely hijack Tech (including Automata) to follow their commands and instructions instead, due to their historical superiority.

Maraya can (if they can reach melee distance safely) hack into Dragon Sites/Entities and alter their routines to unlock additional functions. (consult Event Dm's)
Languages:

Common (Practically fluent, C1-C2 level - 90%)

Shalota (Fluent, very subtle dialect)

Canta (Conversational level, B1-B2 level - 70%, slightly poorer written fluency)

Hellas (Fairly fluent, B2-C1 - 85%)

──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Plot hooks ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────
Undertaker
Raised in Eastern Aetolia, his family owned a funeral home. Once he had grown old enough, Immir was taught and followed in his parent's footsteps as a mortician. While this is something he has stopped doing for the most part, depending on who you ask… He may still be on request.

Gilded Thread
Immir is deeply invested in his craft, thanks to some assistance from a deal made in years past, and occasionally takes orders for his talented goldwork embroidery and couture fashion. Most often he does florals or ornate swirling patterns in delicate goldwork accenting his pieces.

Restless Wanderer
He rarely likes staying in one place for too long, having only arrived in Regalia a few months prior. In the past, the longest time he's stayed somewhere was when he lived in Montania for just over a year due to work.
Having traveled along from the eastern coast of Aetolia through Hellatia, Montania, Vultaro, Vixhall, and Rosendale on his way to Regalia, he has met a vast variety of people and enjoys getting to meet those from all walks of life. (If you are interested in establishing background connections from when he was traveling, please dm me on Discord!)
Rotten Luck
Immir has a weird knack for interrupting at the worst times, though he does not mean to typically.

Father to Son
Despite being rather young, Immir has adopted an Ailor boy (Benji, played by @calc_fer) on his travels who he holds incredibly dearly as if he were his own flesh and blood. He's quite secretive about him.

Birds of A Feather
He is the (slightly) younger twin of Eimera (@calc_fer), though their relationship is clearly strained.

──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Proficiencies and Abilities ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────
Attack Stat: Dexterity
Defense Stat: Intelligence

[12/14 points spent]

Strength: 2

Athletics

Building Scale

Melee

Technique Parry

Constitution: 0
Intelligence: 3

Adapt

Wardrobe Pack

Shapeshift Pack

Oceanic Pack

Wisdom: 0

Chem

Chem Hyperfocus [Free, Maraya]

Dexterity: 7

Cutthroat

Cutthroat Stance

Cutthroat Reversal

Cutthroat Backstab

Cutthroat Evasion

Roguery

Escape Artist [Free, Maraya]

Disguise Pack

Fleet Footed

Sharp Reflexes

Flexible Maneuver

Faith: 0
Magic: 0
──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Relationships ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────
Family & Friends

"I think that I was lost before and then I could swear the stars whispered your name to me, beckoning me to turn around. And there you were, bright and awestriking as the rising sun- almost so bright that it hurts some to look at, but I do not even know what I would do without you now, my love."
Romantic: ✦✦✦✦✦
Platonic: ✦✦✦✦✧
Trust: ✦✦✦✦✧
"Sometimes I wonder what it is that drives you to keep pushing me away."
Romantic: ✦✦✧✧✧
Platonic: ✦✦✦✧✧
Trust: ✦✦✦✧✧
"Your card reading coming true always makes me laugh a little, but your whole deal with Dreams never ceases to confuse me."
Romantic: ✦✦✦✧✧

"I hope things work out for you and improve, I truly do."
Romantic: ✧✧✧✧✧

Platonic: ✦✦✧✧✧
"I see myself in you and pray you do not follow down my same path, please take care of yourself."

"You scare me a little. But it always a bit refreshing for someone to be as blunt as you are and pluck at my insecurities so rawly."
Romantic: ✦✧✧✧✧

Benjamin Elliomiq
"I will love and care for you until the day I die, no matter the past or future. I am so sorry."

"You and I are not the same, even though the blood that runs in our veins. I do really wish we could be happy again, but I never want to go back to how things were."

"You make me yearn for a time I've never truly known."
Romantic: ✦✧✧✧✧

"I wish things had been different."

Trust: ✦✦✧✧✧

Acquaintances

"A certainly formidable ally."

Hunter
"Sometimes I greatly question what is going on inside your head."

Trust: ✦✧✧✧✧
"You need to better evaluate what fights to pick and when to stand your ground.."

Trust: ✦✦✧✧✧
"Still a bit of an enigma to me, though interesting."

Platonic: ✦✧✧✧✧
Trust: ✧✧✧✧✧

Mixed Feelings

"Brighid"
"I believed I found a like mind, but then you go disrespecting me in my own home."

"Most politely, what."

Platonic: ✧✧✧✧✧
"I genuinely wonder what spurs you to not watch your tongue sometimes."

Anicetus
"I am not quite sure how to feel about you, though I cannot help but feel a little sorry for you."

"Asmita"
"You've always left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth from the beginning."

Disliked

"A sniveling, wrathful overgrown parasite on society. Like a foul cockroach. I will make you suffer."

"You really are as brazen as I thought you were. And to think Asmita had taste.

Iduna
"I can never even grasp what you see in him, and I do not know if I ever will."

──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Alias ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────

Alias: Serafino dei Enide
Race / Culture: Ailor/Fin'ullen (Ailor dominant, Cantalunan)

Gender / Pronouns: He / They
Religion: Agnostic
Occult: N/A
Character Occupation: Unclear

──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Disclaimer ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────

This is a alternate identity/alias. Not a separate character. Achieved via (Shapeshift Pack), mundane, + a little but of (Oceanic Pack), it is a occasionally used elaborate alter ego typically used when a larger degree of separation from his normal identity is needed, such as hiding from danger.
Given it is mundane though and not magic, there is some faults in it that still make him faintly recognizable and, obviously, he is missing Ailor and Fin'ullen mechanics. If trying to IC fish those odd details out, please msg me! :3

──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ Appearance ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────

Eye Color: Icy blue
Skin Color: Pale
Hair: Deep black, ending just above his shoulders.
Height: 6'4" / 193cm
Body Type: Mesomorph, toned and decently muscular.
Additional Features:
A detailed tattoo of gothic architecture archs along his shoulders and the back of his neck, the main window dipping along his spine.
Simple silver jewelry hangs from his ears, a pair of simple lobe piercings and one on his left ear, and a more delicate silver septum ring.
General description:
A mixed Ailor/Fin'ullen man with medium length dark hair and fine features, almost a little too perfect. He stays fully clean shaven and relatively simple in his jewelry, though makes up for it with often a bit revealing outfits that show quite a bit of skin. Not that he seems to mind it all that much.
──── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽Are you looking to use this template by me? Dm me on discord! o/ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ────

Last edited:
Update log
Fixed error and changed defense stat to Int.
Added Wardrobe Pack
Fixed some spelling mistakes and reworded some bits
Added onto Restless Wanderer plot hook to allow easier connections
Changed header color/formatting
Added Shapeshift Pack
Fixed formatting and spelling errors
Updated appearance
Minor formatting changes
Header art added
Artwork Gallery link added
Spotify Playlist link added
Concept/Backstory updated to reflect his current situation better
Occupations updated
Grammatical errors fixed
Addendum about my template added
Relationships tab added
Reformatting begun
FIXED SORREL WINDMAUL TO BE THE RIGHT LAST NAME, RAINMAUL. I SEE YOU, NYMPH.
Added new alias
Reformatting undone
Added Oceanic Pack
Removed PB descriptions due to them getting outdated and a little pointless sometimes because of it
Added blurb expanding on the Serafino dei Enide alias

Last edited: